Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NWN2 Mods

Page: 1 of 1
 Aash Li
06-21-2007, 11:23 AM
So, Ive gotten rather bored with mmo's lately... and I keep wanting to give NWN2 another try. The one thing that I found that made me stop playing was that stupid pause between actions, like the game was rolling dice or something...

So I was wondering, has Obsidian fixed this? Is there a mod to remove this pausing?

I did find other threads, but people complain about thread-necromancy... >_>
 Pavlos
06-21-2007, 12:21 PM
It's a rule issue. Apparently, it's so that the correct number of actions are taken every six seconds. So no, they haven't fixed it. Once you get to higher levels it becomes much less noticeable.

Recommendation: Use free camera and multiselect - this is my favourite system (it plays similarly to the Infinity Engine games this way, too :)).
 Aash Li
06-21-2007, 1:47 PM
Ok these two options are already in the game, or are they mods?
 Pavlos
06-21-2007, 2:06 PM
Ok these two options are already in the game, or are they mods?

They were added in the 1.05 patch :).
 Aash Li
06-24-2007, 6:34 PM
I forgot how ungodly hideous the characters in NWN2 are... makes me want to go find a copy of NWN and play that instead. xD
Page: 1 of 1