Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'll probably get in trouble for this...

Page: 1 of 1
 Raven Skywalker
06-18-2007, 3:27 AM
So, this might get me in a spot of trouble, but is there any way I can take out the underscore in my name and change it to just a space in between?
 Totenkopf
06-18-2007, 3:38 AM
How can I change the information in my profile?
It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so.

Still....it might sound harder than it is.
 Raven Skywalker
06-18-2007, 3:53 AM
I know about all that. What I really meant was, will an admin change it? It's not much of a change is it? And I thought spaces weren't allowed, so that's why I put an underscore.
 Titanius Anglesmith
06-18-2007, 4:13 AM
Name change requests go here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=174101), and be sure you read the first post carefully.
 True_Avery
06-18-2007, 5:09 AM
Haha, I made the same mistake but after rethinking it I decided to keep the _

:P
 stoffe
06-18-2007, 6:20 AM
Mod note: Moving thread to the Help & Feedback forum (which has a sticky answering your question as well :)).

You may request your name to be changed at most once every 6 months by posting in that thread, so make sure you pick something you want in the long run. It might take a few days for your request to be handled since the admins sometimes are fairly busy.
 Raven Skywalker
06-18-2007, 6:32 AM
Okay, thanks.
 Sabretooth
06-18-2007, 8:13 AM
Man, first posts like this make me think we're in a totalitarian dictatorship forum. *shudder*
 RedHawke
06-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Man, first posts like this make me think we're in a totalitarian dictatorship forum. *shudder*
*Quickly hides Iron Fist...*

What? :xp:
Page: 1 of 1