Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help on 2da's

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Ritly
06-14-2007, 1:05 AM
I accidently right click and open with notepad and now I can't play KOTOR 1 even on a clean game! I have weapons of the old republic, and Bastilas revelation robes. Help me fix this!!
 rictus135
06-14-2007, 1:21 AM
you are going to have to give a lot more information than that.

first of all what did you right click and open with notepad?
 swfan28
06-14-2007, 1:30 AM
Originally Posted by Lord Ritly
I accidently right click and open with notepad and now I can't play KOTOR 1 even on a clean game! I have weapons of the old republic, and Bastilas revelation robes. Help me fix this!!
What file exactly did you open and save accidentally? The first thing I would suggest is check the name of the file you opened. Notepad sometimes adds the extension .txt to the name of an uncompatible file. You can show the extension by unchecking the hide extensions of known file types in folder options. If you didn't modify the file, removing the extension will probably solve the problem. If it does not or if you modified a file in override folder, reinstall your mods. If you managed to make on original game file unreadable, you'll have to reinstall your game.
Page: 1 of 1