Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Obstacle Course 2

Page: 1 of 1
 JellySculptress
06-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Hi I'm a newbie, I was really enjoying the game, got through the first level okay but I just cannot hit 20 targets in the second obstacle course to save my life. No-one else seems to have trouble with it so what am I doing wrong here? I'm using the arrow keys to manoeuvre and the mouse to punch. Please can someone give me some advice? Thanks, Jelly x
 Toliver
06-08-2007, 1:59 PM
I play the game on a PC and ended up buying a Logitech gamepad controller (USB) and use that to play the game. Using it is just like using a Playstation, etc, controller. I can't imagine playing the game without it.
Other than recommending that you also buy one, I can't be of much help. Sorry!
 JellySculptress
06-09-2007, 4:53 PM
Thanks Toliver, I might just do that, I am having trouble with the movement in the Tomb Raider Anniversary demo I downloaded as well, so perhaps things might be a bit more accurate with a gamepad. I used to like to shimmy and sidestep :( . Thanks anyway, appreciate it.
Page: 1 of 1