Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tweak Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 SykoRevan
06-05-2007, 8:06 PM
Download from Filefront: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Tweak_Mod;79686)

This mod changes little details within the game, as well as some other things.

-- Visual effects for the following has been removed:

Force Push and Force Wave (the pink glitter)

Force Jump (the trail of glitter that comes out of the
character's... well, I don't want to know)

Force Choke (everything except the animation) so now they look just like in the movies.

-- No more sparks flying when in lightsaber combat (I found it especially
annoying when my character kicked an enemy, sparks still flew).

-- The white blaster bolts from disruptors and heavy repeaters has been changed to blue.

-- Stationary melee flourish animations have been removed (I think it looks cool when
character's lightsabers ignite without them doing any flourish.) You can still flourish
while running though.

-- New skin for Malak's eyes, so now he has Sith Eyes. Also, I thought it was weird that
Bib Fortuna's ancestor Komad, the hunter on Tatooine was yellow-skinned instead of white
like Bib. So now Komad has white skin. Nice way to show family resemblance. I also threw
in a bonus 100% Dark Side skin for my favorite Male head, the scarface male. His skin is
now paler and deader-looking, kind of like the Dark Side faces in TSL.

INSTALLATION: Just put the files in your Override folder. Since most of the .2da files I
edited aren't common in any other mods I've seen, there shouldn't be too much conflict. I
separated my mod into 3 parts, so people can pick what they want.

I hope people like this mod, and I only regret I didn't put more stuff into my mod. I guess that will have to wait until Version 2 ;)
Page: 1 of 1