Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rank 100!

Page: 1 of 1
 Mystinsun
06-03-2007, 5:29 PM
Hi there, I hope you can help me.
Well, I've completed Psychonauts to the 99 rank.
After picking up the last figments, cards and cobwebs, I ranked up to 99, but not 100! I thought about passing the rank to 100 in the Meat Circus, but nothing... ARGH!

So I used the Gamesave Editor to modify my actual position to return to the camp back, checking up for a Challenge Marker...Darn, I've already cleaned the camp.

How can I do? Where can I look for 9 cards or a Challenge Marker?

Help me!

Thanks, and excuse me for my rough english (I'm italian!) :D
 DarthAve
06-03-2007, 6:33 PM
Umm... so soltanto po di italino. Ma non parlo bene l'italino. Dispache, dispache.

(I'm learning italian, how odd!)

A way you can gain a rank would be going to Coach Oleander's Basic Braining and playing the punch game enough until you rank up.
 Mystinsun
06-04-2007, 8:02 AM
Umm... so soltanto po di italino. Ma non parlo bene l'italino. Dispache, dispache.

(I'm learning italian, how odd!)

A way you can gain a rank would be going to Coach Oleander's Basic Braining and playing the punch game enough until you rank up.

Che bello! Parli italiano! :D

Anche io sto imparando l'inglese/americano.

Well, it's so easy? It's that the reward which the Coach talks about? I can't believe it! Thank you!

PS: I've made a lot of errors in my first message?
 Mystinsun
06-04-2007, 10:18 AM
YES! I DID IT!!! THANK YOU!!! GRAZIE!!!
So, I can upload the bonus video on Youtube. Yess!
 DarthAve
06-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Non a problema. Ero contento alla aiutare. Oh snap, I hope I got that.

Congrads on the rank 100! Buona sera!
 martmeister
06-06-2007, 4:37 PM
I'm not too good at that punching game; what's your strategy (on PC)?
 Mystinsun
06-11-2007, 12:43 PM
I've played it for too many times. I suggest you to focus on the targets and remain always in the middle (on the button) and to be very fast. Make good use of the WASD keys. It's all what you need. :D
Page: 1 of 1