Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need Help With Recruit Mod?

Page: 1 of 1
 Marius Fett
06-01-2007, 7:50 AM
I Followed Darth333's Tutorial To Make A Recruit Mod To Recruit Vrook In K1 But I'm Havig Problems In-Game When Trying To Recruit Vrook To My Party.
When The Script Fires To Recruit Him The Party Select Screen Comes Up.
Vrook Isn't There! :( :firemad:

Any Advice?
 Pavlos
06-01-2007, 9:36 AM
There is no reason for this to happen. Can you show us the scripts that you are using?
 Marius Fett
06-01-2007, 9:40 AM
Heres The Script I Used

void main()
{
RemoveAvailableNPC(5);
AddAvailableNPCByTemplate(5, "p_vrook");
DelayCommand(1.5,ShowPartySelectionGUI());
}
 Darth333
06-01-2007, 9:46 AM
Did you change the portrait? If not, Vrook may be there even if his portrait isn't visible in the party table.

If not, what is your .utc file for Vrook named p_vrook.utc? Also, make sure that the tag in p_vrook.utc is Juhani (not that it will prevent him from spawning but, unless you edit the Ebon Hawk scripts, you will end up with clones in the Ebon Hawk each time you reenter as a new object will be created each time and the old one won't be destroyed. It can also cause problems at other locations if some script look for Juhani and she isn't there).
 Marius Fett
06-01-2007, 2:47 PM
Yup I've Done Everything U Said And I'll Try Again Now. Only Problem Is My Saves Have All Been Deleted! Anyone Have A Save Game In Daviks Estate Or At The Beginning Of Dantooine I Could Use?
 stoffe
06-01-2007, 2:54 PM
Yup I've Done Everything U Said And I'll Try Again Now. Only Problem Is My Saves Have All Been Deleted! Anyone Have A Save Game In Daviks Estate Or At The Beginning Of Dantooine I Could Use?

See this sticky post (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=157988) for a bunch of save games that should include what you need.
 Marius Fett
06-01-2007, 4:12 PM
I Can't Seem To Find What I Need :( Mindtwister Said He Would end Me One But He Never Did. Have Any Of You Got One? I Not I'll Have To Play Through All Of Taris As The Skip Taris Mod Doesn't Work With A Mod I'm Using :(
 Pavlos
06-01-2007, 4:24 PM
I Can't Seem To Find What I Need :( Mindtwister Said He Would end Me One But He Never Did. Have Any Of You Got One? I Not I'll Have To Play Through All Of Taris As The Skip Taris Mod Doesn't Work With A Mod I'm Using :(

Follow the link in stoffe's post. ChAiNz shackled himself to a chair for hours on end to produce a bank of save-games for modding usage, it should be what you need. :)
 ChAiNz.2da
06-01-2007, 4:24 PM
The link that stoffe gave leads to my archive of pre-Dantooine saves. There HAS to be a save point in there you can use as I took special care to save at almost any major (and minor) point in the game. At over 168 points for a single planet.. it has more saves than most people make for an entire game run ;)

There's even a save right before you board the Ebon Hawk and land on Dantooine, as well as up to the 3rd Jedi test. Are you sure there's not a save you can use in it?
 Marius Fett
06-01-2007, 5:03 PM
I'll Take Another Look Then :D
Page: 1 of 1