Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't install the patch

Page: 1 of 1
 Sn0wflake
05-30-2007, 12:54 AM
I have installed Psychonauts today, and I am unable to install the patch "Psychonauts-v104-comprehensive.exe". Whenever I run the patch, I get a message "The setup has detected that no version of Psychonauts is installed (space) This update requires a previous version of the application to be installed". Even though the software is installed at version 1,0,0,1 and running flawlessy. I use a non-English version of Windows, so I tried moving the Destineer foler to Program Files to see if the setup would detect it, but it dind't work. I searched the system registry for Psychonauts entries, and there seem to be a lot of them, even though I don't know which the installer looks for... really, I don't know what to do. I already uninstalled and installed Psychonauts again. No luck.

Can somebody offer a possible solution? Or even better, can somebody please give me a zip or somesuch with the files the patch updates unpacked? It wouild be truly, deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Page: 1 of 1