Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars:The Imperial knights

Page: 1 of 1
 Fredi
05-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Ok ,We are in 130 ABY(Legacy Era) and we have been send by the Emperor In numerous mission's for the protection of the empire , our first mission is in Coruscant to protect and ensure the family of the emperor.(This mission are made by me Not from the actual comic , but please let's have imagination).

There is a maximum of 10 Imperial Knights.
No super god, only Imperial Knights force abilities (Force push, Force Pull... and all the Jedi’s force powers)
You can insult another’s person character, but not the real person.

I will make the paper of various persons just to keep give more action and excitement.

And you are able to have up to 3 characters.

Here is more info for you!!---> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Knight)

Remember-

Name:
Species:
Organization :
Appearance: (put some picture if you can)
Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber (Every Imperial knight have this weapon)
Bio:

Name: Frederick Hernбn
Species: Human
Organization: Galactic Empire (Imperial Knight)
Appearance:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/Stiletto1991/Imperial.jpg)
Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber
Bio:Born in Bastion(Sartinaynian) a planet in the outer rim and it was the capital of the Imperial Remnant.Son of a imperial officer and a Admiral was a skilled kid with multiple talents.Trained as young in the ways of the force by his mentor fellow Imperial Knight Tero Prim and at the age of 18 swear loyalty to the emperor Roan Fel.
 Lord Spitfire
05-30-2007, 4:09 AM
Here is my character!

Name: Shan Viala

Organization: Empire - Imperial Knights

Appearance: Brown hair that is combed down with bangs falling on the eyes, and being combed back to his collar. Wears traditional red plating Imperial Knight attire, and has light skin.

Weapons: Single Blade Silver Saber

Bio: From the slimes of Derellia, was picked up by pirates. As a child, he grew up with the pirates, but was captured by the Empire at age thirteen, where he was taken in for Imperial Knight training.
 Marauder's Fury
06-01-2007, 6:42 AM
I'll come along, too.

Name: Herrith Clouwynn
Organization: Galactic Empire, Imperial Knights
Appearance: Dark skin, a well-built body and strict features. Herrith has short hair and a sour face. With his seven-feet height and always frowned brows, he certainly has an intimidating look.
Bio: Descending from a warrior family, Herrith and his brother Julsio served well as Imperial Knights in skirmishes against uprising insurgents in the Core Worlds behind the scenes. When Julsio was slain about a year ago, Herrith already had strong suspicions about an usurper planning to take over the throne.
Weapon: A silver lightsaber longer than usual. Herrith also keeps his brother's viridian shoto and uses it when needed.
 Fredi
06-01-2007, 9:04 PM
Ok , one more and we will begging ......
 PoiuyWired
06-11-2007, 4:29 PM
Ok, I would like to join, but a few questions:
1) Rank of the Imperial Knights, what are the choices? There is not enough info of them yet in the comics. Simply put, we have less than half a dozen named Imperial Knightsin the series, and they are not the most typical knights either.

2) Species: Is there a limit on this? Seeing that the "late" Galactic Empire is much much more friendly to non-humans, there might be a reasonable amount of non-humans?
 Fredi
06-11-2007, 4:36 PM
Ok, I would like to join, but a few questions:
1) Rank of the Imperial Knights, what are the choices? There is not enough info of them yet in the comics. Simply put, we have less than half a dozen named Imperial Knightsin the series, and they are not the most typical knights either.

2) Species: Is there a limit on this? Seeing that the "late" Galactic Empire is much much more friendly to non-humans, there might be a reasonable amount of non-humans?

There is no Rank as you can see with the information I have gave from Wookiepedia the only rank is Imperial Knight Master and is held by Antares Draco...... We are Only Imperial Knights.

I have still not seen an Imperial Knight Alien so, I would recommend to make you're character Human, But of course if you want you can make him as you wish.

And Welcome to the Rp
 Fredi
06-17-2007, 12:38 AM
Ok, we will begging tomorrow.... we can begging with 3 person.... any other that would like to join , Is welcome :D
 anakin34
06-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Ok ,We are in 130 ABY(Legacy Era) and we have been send by the Emperor In numerous mission's for the protection of the empire , our first mission is in Coruscant to protect and ensure the family of the emperor.(This mission are made by me Not from the actual comic , but please let's have imagination).

There is a maximum of 10 Imperial Knights.
No super god, only Imperial Knights force abilities (Force push, Force Pull... and all the Jedi’s force powers)
You can insult another’s person character, but not the real person.

I will make the paper of various persons just to keep give more action and excitement.

And you are able to have up to 3 characters.

Here is more info for you!!---> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Knight)

Remember-

Name:
Species:
Organization :
Appearance: (put some picture if you can)
Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber (Every Imperial knight have this weapon)
Bio:

Name: Frederick Hernбn
Organization: Galactic Empire (Imperial Knight)
Appearance: http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/ladydragonbat/je.jpg)
Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber
Bio:Born in Bastion(Sartinaynian) a planet in the outer rim and it was the capital of the Imperial Remnant.Son of a imperial officer and a Admiral was a skilled kid with multiple talents.Trained as young in the ways of the force by his mentor fellow Imperial Knight Tero Prim and at the age of 18 swear loyalty to the emperor Roan Fel.

OK ILL join

name: Arvil Naskin
Organization: Galactic Empire Imperial Knight guardian
Appearance: http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/Star%20Wars/?action=view&current=gandon3re.jpg)
Weapon:Silver Single Lightsaber
Bio: At the age of 6 Arvil Naskin was caught trying to charm a young slave girl with the force though he did'nt know he was using the force. He was caught by a Jedi padawan who felt the force in him he was taken to the galactic empire to be trained as a imperial knight.At the age of 20 he and his friend who he knew he had feelings for her swore loyalty to Emperor Roan Fel.
 Fredi
06-29-2007, 3:09 PM
Welcome!!.... and that pic is great man... Ok since we need someone in the planet you will be in command of the army there :D.... MTFBY.
 anakin34
06-29-2007, 6:16 PM
Cool I would like a right hand man who is a jedi
 anakin34
06-29-2007, 6:16 PM
Cool I would like a right hand man who is a jedi
 Fredi
06-29-2007, 6:28 PM
hmmmm.... Ok but only for this mission... I will let you know if he can reapear again. But no help from the Galactic allience of core worlds.
 anakin34
06-29-2007, 7:20 PM
Huh... what's the mission I heard nothing of a mission
 Fredi
06-29-2007, 7:51 PM
 Master Zionosis
06-29-2007, 8:38 PM
I said I would join when you PM'd me but i never did, sorry, got busy with a few mods, anyway, here you go, if you still want me :p

Name: Crowlis Zionosis

Organization: Imperial Knight Consular
Appearance:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o226/masterzionosis/Imperial_knight_Jedi.jpg)

Weapon: Silver Single Lightsaber & Double Bladed Detachable Indigo Lightsaber

Bio: Crowlis Zionosis was rescued by a rouge Jedi from his homeworld Belkadan at the age of 7, the rouge Jedi saved him from a group of thugs, that killed Crowlis's mother after she refused to give them any credits and they were about to kill Crowlis when the Rouge Jedi saved Crowlis from them, the Rouge then took Crowlis to Anaxes an ecumenopolis planet and also the rouge's homeworld. When they arrived at Anaxes the rouge Jedi sensed that Crowlis was strong in the force and began to train Crowlis in the ways of Jedi neutrality. After around 10 years of training the rouge Jedi (known to Crowlis as "Karnas") past away. Crowlis had nowhere to go and after the course of 8 years he began working for the Empire and became an Imperial Knight Consular.

Yes so my full name is finally revealed "Crowlis Zionosis", I've known it for a long time but I was going to leave it for my Master Zionosis recruit mod that I am going to make where he would reveal his name, but ohh well.

Wasn't sure much on a bio, but I thought I'd let my story side of me out to create a basic bio, hope it's ok I took me about an hour to think of a bio that wouldn't clash with anything else I've said about Master (Crowlis) Zionosis :D.
 Fredi
06-29-2007, 8:45 PM
Welcome dude!!.... Ok,you can help me inside the station!!...
 anakin34
06-29-2007, 8:49 PM
That picture is so so TIGHT!
 Master Zionosis
06-29-2007, 8:51 PM
That picture is so so TIGHT!

HEHE, thanks, I did a bit of editing, although I am trying to write three different stories 1 related to star wars and 2 that are unrelated to star wars at the moment and i have a bit of writers block, so I'm gonna need a bit of heading on what you want me to do, otherwise I'm gonna end up saying something stupid, lol.
 Reclaimer
07-02-2007, 8:10 PM
Name: Voltare
Species: Human/Chiss
Organization: Imperial Knight
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/fe/Coruscantguard.jpg)
Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber, EE-3 blaster carbine
Bio: Voltare was once one of the Emperor's highest ranking Knights, and stood by his side for years. After years of service, he resigned at the Emperor's approval, and went to various Outer Rim worlds before going into hiding on Tatooine. Soon after the revolt against the Emperor, he was visited by a former guardsman on Tatooine to be asked to come back into the Imperial Knights. At first, Voltare declined, but soon afterwards, he witnessed two Imperial Knights executed by radicals. After remembering what he was meant to do, Voltare returned to the Emperor's side.
 Fredi
07-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Welcome....the thing as that I dont know where to put you.... hmmm Ok , I will contact you by hologram in the RP and let you know.
 Fredi
07-05-2007, 3:07 PM
War!!..... Every body in there positions and let’s kicks some Sith a**……
 anakin34
07-24-2007, 2:29 PM
Damn straight lets do this say hello to my saber... Sith spit i pissed my pants
 Weave
08-17-2007, 12:02 AM
Hey Padawan... what happened to the thread? Did it slow down a ton ever since you left for Canada...
Is it to late to join? :lol:
 Arcesious
08-19-2007, 7:31 PM
This looks like a fun RP. So i'm joining it!

Name: Nalan Cron
Species: Human/Mandalorian
Organization : Imperial Knights
Appearance: (i took this picture on Dxun with my main character equipped with mado armor and a silver saber, and used a party memeber to look at him in cinematic veiw. Hehe...)
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t70/Arcesious/ImperialKnight.jpg)
Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber, Wristcuff Blaster
(a blaster built into his Armor's wrist)
Bio: A Mandalorian Who joined the Imperial Knights after an Apprentice sith of the emporer convinced him to Join the Imperial Knights. He was once the personal bodyguard of Mandalore, but eventually cam e to find 'Mandalorian Honor' pointless.
No one has ever seen Nalan's face, as Nalan never takes off his armor, which may be of Mandalorian design, but blends in well enough with the standard armor the Imperial Knights wear. He is skilled in the protective aspects of the force, being able to sheild himself and others from harm with his powers. His armor is heavily resistant to any form of energy due to a cortosis energy-resitance mesh, be it even a lightsaber or a turbolaser cannon, which helps make up for his slight lack of skill with lightsaber defense in battle.
 Fredi
08-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Well it looks like it's time to revive this RP ..... tomorrow we will rebegging
 Arcesious
08-20-2007, 12:05 AM
So i saved an RP? cool...
I just want to be sure that it's okay with the person commanding this RP tht my guy has red mandalorian armor instead of red imperial knight armor.
 Weave
08-20-2007, 1:00 AM
Time to hit the RP boards once more comrades... :D

Name: Savako Tarak'aa
Species: Full-Blood Arkanian
Organization: Imperial Knights (Former Jedi Padawan)

Appearance: http://i12.tinypic.com/4zu13lz.jpg)

Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber, Vong Thudbugs

Bio: A former Jedi Padawan, Savako Tarak'aa pledged his life to the emperor, Roan Fel, shortly after a close brush with death during the Imperial/Sith War. He favored the teachings of the emperor quickly because of their more versitile structure... allowing him more freedom than even the New Jedi Order's teachings. Although he is told to choose the emperor over the Force... Savako is fully dedicated to such a pledge.
He has the distinct ability to use the Force to make objects combustable (ie. Blowing up a boulder with sheer will). However, it uses a lot of concentration.
Beyond that however, he is slightly inept... such as defensive techniques, etc.

---------

PS: Padawan... in light of this recent revival of Imperial Knights... I think you should change your avatar to Antares Draco... or anyone associated with the organization.. ;)
 Arcesious
08-20-2007, 9:57 AM
Cool characer... Now can we start this RP yet? :smash:
 Fredi
08-20-2007, 4:03 PM
Weave where the hell you got a pic like that? I want one!!!..... Well I have to make some modifications we meaby begging tonight...
 Weave
08-20-2007, 6:26 PM
Photobucket comrade Padawan... Photobucket.
:D
Sure... Let's begin tonight... I'm all ready to go.
You should probably PM the other members to let them know that it's reserected.
I can't wait! :lol:

I'm just going to read what you have already.

EDIT: Plus... I did some slight editing on my Pic... The guy was caucasion and it really didn't fit with the... tan skinned, white eyed... Full-blood Arkanian look.
 Fredi
08-20-2007, 8:46 PM
you're dude has a prostetich arm?
 Weave
08-20-2007, 9:02 PM
Yes...
I think it's safe to assume that the arm is from his close brush with death...
Hey, I make it up as I go along... :lol:
 anakin34
05-23-2008, 2:59 PM
lol can we get this show on the road *blaster shots* "holy crap, you there return fire" *jumps into a dbl. tuck rold slicing a sith master lightsaber hand off
 Fredi
06-15-2008, 2:36 PM
lol can we get this show on the road *blaster shots* "holy crap, you there return fire" *jumps into a dbl. tuck rold slicing a sith master lightsaber hand off

God I forgot completely about this RP ... If you people still want ... we can resurrect it...
If there is still someone that whishes to join … feel welcome.
 Malatest
07-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Time to hit the RP boards once more comrades... :D

Name: Savako Tarak'aa
Species: Full-Blood Arkanian
Organization: Imperial Knights (Former Jedi Padawan)

Appearance: http://i12.tinypic.com/4zu13lz.jpg)

Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber, Vong Thudbugs

Bio: A former Jedi Padawan, Savako Tarak'aa pledged his life to the emperor, Roan Fel, shortly after a close brush with death during the Imperial/Sith War. He favored the teachings of the emperor quickly because of their more versitile structure... allowing him more freedom than even the New Jedi Order's teachings. Although he is told to choose the emperor over the Force... Savako is fully dedicated to such a pledge.
He has the distinct ability to use the Force to make objects combustable (ie. Blowing up a boulder with sheer will). However, it uses a lot of concentration.
Beyond that however, he is slightly inept... such as defensive techniques, etc.

May I take all this old stuff over, Padawan?
Page: 1 of 1