Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Similar RPG Games

Page: 1 of 1
 Rob_Solo
05-27-2007, 11:51 AM
I Know that JAde Empire is similar to KoOR in the way that it is played, but are there any more games out there that have the similar choice of dialogue, combat style, and role playing aspects of KotOR?
 stoffe
05-27-2007, 11:59 AM
I Know that Jade Empire is similar to KoOR in the way that it is played, but are there any more games out there that have the similar choice of dialogue, combat style, and role playing aspects of KotOR?

There are some significant gameplay similarities with Neverwinter Nights 2, though that game is in a fantasy setting rather than science fiction. That game has the same type of semi-realtime turn based combat as the KOTOR games, similar dialog system, similar party management and similar leveling system and a character alignment system tracking good/evil acts. If you don't mind the different setting it could be worth a look.
 Rob_Solo
05-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Okay, thanks, I'll look into it.
Page: 1 of 1