Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

baseitems.2da in 2 of Shem's mods

Page: 1 of 1
 SykoRevan
05-26-2007, 12:40 PM
I noticed that both Shem's Ultimate Sound Mod and Super Enhanced mods both use a baseitems.2da. Are either of these compatible, or will I have to do some .2da editing?
 L0rdReV@n88
05-26-2007, 3:09 PM
if it is about a certain mod or mods in this case it is best to pm the author he will be able to help you. im not familiar with either mod so this is all the help i can give. good luck
 Shem
05-26-2007, 3:48 PM
I noticed that both Shem's Ultimate Sound Mod and Super Enhanced mods both use a baseitems.2da. Are either of these compatible, or will I have to do some .2da editing?Yes, they're compatible. If you're using both mods, then my advice would be to use the newest mod's baseitems.2da file. That would mean use the one from the Super Enhanced mod. ;)
 SykoRevan
05-26-2007, 4:51 PM
Thanks very much Shem. I had some difficulty with KSE when I downloaded the Super Enhanced Mod (and the Add-on) and the Ultimate Sound Mod for TSL. Now I realize it was probably because I was using the baseitems.2da from the sound mod, not the enhanced mod. I'll check it as soon as I can to see if it's okay now.
 SykoRevan
06-02-2007, 6:28 PM
Sorry to ask a question like this again, but when using USM and the Super Enhanced Mod, which baseitems.2da do I use? Thanks in advance for putting up with my questions :P
 Shem
06-02-2007, 8:08 PM
Sorry to ask a question like this again, but when using USM and the Super Enhanced Mod, which baseitems.2da do I use? Thanks in advance for putting up with my questions :PIf you took my advice from before in this thread, you use the newer of the two mods. Think of it this way, how would the USM be compatible with a mod that didn't exist when it came out?

Also if you actually looked at my readme file it says it's compatible with the USM. ;)
 SykoRevan
06-02-2007, 9:06 PM
I didn't know which came first, that's why I asked :P Sorry for being a bit dim-minded, I'm afraid that sometimes I still get confused when it comes to aspects of mods. Thanks again.
Page: 1 of 1