Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Consortium and TIE Defenders

Page: 1 of 1
 dc33
05-25-2007, 7:09 PM
I corrupted one Aeten II with piracy. This lets the Consortium (me) use TIE Defenders. Should I replace both my StarVipers and Skiprays with them? Or should I just replace one? Or maybe none at all even?
 ddaazz
06-01-2007, 11:31 AM
i'd phase out all your skiprays for TIE defenders simply because they have better armour as well as lasers to target any fighters that attack them
i'd keep ur starvipers because the buzz droid special is useful and they have a fvery fast rate of fire and are ideal to use as rapid response units
 blacksunpirate
07-06-2007, 6:35 AM
Kudos on getting the TIE Defenders. IMO they are far better than Skiprays. They're faster, more powerful and have an Ion Cannon. Keep some of your Starvipers, they're useful for scouting out the enemy and also have Buzz Droids which are effective against TIE Interceptors and X-Wings.

BSP
Page: 1 of 1