Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Happy....

Page: 1 of 1
 Das Mole
05-22-2007, 10:51 PM
2500th post for me! yay!

THAT'S A QUARTER OF THE WAY TO 10000 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

discuss
 Samnmax221
05-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuoco are back together, I can't wait to see who gets shot this time.
 Das Mole
05-22-2007, 10:59 PM
it'll be amy's lesbian lover, who hopefully is this bitch right here:

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/rosie051.jpg)
 Samnmax221
05-22-2007, 11:07 PM
it'll be amy's lesbian lover, who hopefully is this bitch right here:

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/rosie051.jpg)
THE SHOOTING WAS A FALSE FLAG CONSPIRACY!!1 MARY JO WANTED JOEYS MONIES SO SHE FAKED IT!!!!1!!I READ IT IN A BLOG1
 Samnmax221
05-23-2007, 2:50 AM
Next question: Is there any hope of John and Lorena Bobbit getting back together?
 Jae Onasi
05-23-2007, 11:14 PM
^
Yes, but strictly asexual.
 JoeDoe 2.0
05-25-2007, 9:29 AM
Isla Fisher is hawt
 Davinq
05-25-2007, 6:38 PM
Oops... I googled her... better put it back on 'Safe Search' settings. :xp:
 martmeister
05-25-2007, 6:47 PM
Well, the media outlets have to cater to Rosie, else they risk a homosexual discrimination lawsuit.
 Samnmax221
05-25-2007, 6:52 PM
Isla Fisher is hawt
Yes she is, but she never shot anybody in the face.
 DarthAve
05-25-2007, 9:00 PM
But when they actually are racist or sexist, that's when things get funny!

"Get back to work, n*ggas!"
"You are racist!"
"You got a problem with that, hood rat?"
 DarthAve
05-25-2007, 11:56 PM
Depends on the term bitch I let men use it.

if it's like "You're a bitch", it's cool & I probably understand. If it's like "you're my bitch" It's like "...AW HELLL NAW!"

And the whole n*gga thing, RUSSELL SIMMONSSSS!!!!!!!!!
 DarthAve
05-26-2007, 11:33 AM
People do care too much about what they say. It's a PC world, and you always want to be nice. Or else you'll get Imus'd or Kramer'd.

And the femenist do need to shut up sometimes. Even though, about 85 years after the women sufferagest movement and about 40 since the 'I am Woman!" thing in the 70's, a lot of jobs are still mostly males at high ranks, with women at secratary positions and lower jobs. Also, I'm kinda surprised you didn't mention their griping about sexual harrasment in the workplace. Some guys who are high ranks and stuff just think they can use their status as a platform to get their workers to sleep with them. I was watching this show on VH1 last night about women in rap videos and their, as its called, "sexploitation." How the high positioned rappers, directors, and entourage feel that they can use these women as sexual objects because they're important. I'd feel that femenist would shut up if there were more women of high rank in the corprate world. One Oprah is not enough!!!

And PETA is psycho, nuff said. I mean, I don't like the use of real fur, but I'm not gonna ruin somebody's 5,000 dollar coat. Like you said, that's defiling the animal more, and freaking wasting somebody's money. And the vegans and vegetarians thing is right. People need to have more of a balanced diet, with proteins and good carbohydrates and vitamens. Balancing is the key.

Also, that quote is freckin hilarious. I about died.
 JoeDoe 2.0
05-27-2007, 4:30 AM
I wonder, if in Bizarro World, Donald and Rosie are married.........*shivers*
 martmeister
05-27-2007, 9:35 AM
I also can't stand feminists. They get mad at everything. Especially money issues.
I remembered one time that Rush Limbaugh referred to them as "femi-nazis." Another way to think of a reason why men may get higher pay is because men generally are willing to work longer hours, start working for a company earlier, don't take as much sick/vacations days, and don't take months off because of a pregnancy. A woman can bust a man's chops at work with the only side effect of being called a bitch or a hardass. If a guy does the same to a woman, he's harassing her.

Many vegetarians and vegans are also crazy. They say eating meat is bad yet they eat fish. WTF? They also throw blood on people wearing fur.
Also, throwing blood could now be classified as a bio-weapon. Let's not forget PETA's "Got beer?" ad then their tasteless picture of Rudy Giuliani with the captions "Got Prostate Cancer?" It's funny how those PETA-heads don't do the same to leather jackets. Many a PETA would receive a beating from all the bikers. I haven't been privy to wear (or care to wear) fur/fake-fur, but personally, I'm kicking ass and taking names if friends, family, or myself (if we're in the same group at the time) get splashed by blood.

As far as the N-word goes, it depends on connotation. Even non-blacks can say "nigga," but -igger brings up images of slavery. Personally, I think that slavery is of little concern to us born anywhere between mid-20th century or after. As far as things being given to a certain race, quit whining about it and f*cking work for it!

Food: eat a variety of it. I do remember reading something about not getting the same protein from nuts as in meat.

The area in Alaska in less than 1/2 of 1% of the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve (ANWR).

I think it was that some people were calling ALL Vietnam War, Desert Storm (I and II), and Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan) troops "baby killers." It's not as if they roll into town and say, "hey, let's go kills some f*ckin' <whatever country's> babies!" Some is by accident (AKA "collateral damage") and strikes and attacks are set to minimize bystander casualties. It's not a perfect world where the evil doers wear big black top hats, an evil villain costume, and live in their not-so-secret hideaway. They'll gladly hide amongst children and innocents and their organizations will bellyache whenever innocents DO get killed in an attack...then will "retaliate" by attacking their enemies' civilians/innocents without remorse and in fact intentional.
 Jae Onasi
05-27-2007, 3:14 PM
We have not come as far in equality as we should be. I'm not a die-hard feminist, but there are times where women are doing the same exact job with the same exact qualifications and get paid less. It's more common than you'd realize. I got let go from a job a couple months back just for being female. The owner told me he was letting me go because he'd hired a man. He'd never had any complaints about my job performance. None. The guy he hired is not as good at the job as I was. I could go to the EEOC, but he's under the required employee threshold where the feds will take action, so I'm just screwed. Now, it looks like that office is going to go out of business in the not too distant future, so it may be a good thing I'm out of there anyway, but it's not the way I prefer to leave a place.

My question on names is, why use those terms in the first place? Why use b*tch when you can say woman/girl/gal? Why say nigga instead of black? There's no upside to those terms and plenty of downside.

My grandma's mantra--if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. It's kept me out of a lot of sticky situations. :)

Vegetarianism--there are some great resources out there about how to mix proteins so you get everything you need.
Milk, cheese, eggs, and I believe peanuts are complete proteins (they have all the amino acids, or protein building blocks, that your body needs). Grains and beans are incomplete proteins, but if you mix them correctly you get all the amino acids you need. Like cornbread and beans, or certain nuts and grains iirc. Cornmeal has some of the amino acids that beans don't, and vice versa. There are lists of which grain proteins are complementary for vegans to use.
 DarthAve
05-27-2007, 3:18 PM
Jae, you should destroy that guy. Go into his house at night, tape him to a chair and make him watch this season of American Idol over and over and over. By the end of the third day, he'll probably want to die anyway. Proof not to f*ck with us womenfolk.
 Jae Onasi
05-27-2007, 3:41 PM
Jae, you should destroy that guy. Go into his house at night, tape him to a chair and make him watch this season of American Idol over and over and over. By the end of the third day, he'll probably want to die anyway. Proof not to f*ck with us womenfolk.

:D

Naw, I'd have to feed him and check the tape so he didn't escape and all that jazz. He's not worth that much work. :)
 martmeister
05-27-2007, 4:29 PM
I might add that eggs are definitely in the animal/meat category.
 Davinq
06-01-2007, 11:44 PM
This means that you've made about 200 posts since I started to post in RD, so between 6-8 months ago. (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=172474)
 Das Mole
06-02-2007, 12:02 AM
it's been that long since i showed up here?

RD really is the black hole of lf.
Page: 1 of 1