Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Your Favorite one

Page: 1 of 1
 CLONECOMMANDER501
05-22-2007, 4:38 PM
What is your favorite action figure/vehicle? [That you own]

Mine, My At-at [the one that came out mid 90s]
 Jediknight1818
06-28-2007, 9:28 PM
Mine would have to be my eletronic talking jar-jar binks. (my son and wife got it for me).
 PoiuyWired
07-02-2007, 1:15 PM
Oh, and love my 1:1 Falcon, I put it under my bed.

Seriously, it will be my AT-AT, the old original one, lost the package with the rope and hook though =.=
Second would be that Rancor(moving jaws), Then Tie(without those burnt mark stickers) then xwing(small one that breaks up with press of a button), then Tarntarn(like the open stomach version more, its soft).

Hmmm jedi action figures with retractable sabers are cool also, though the little bit of plastic string at the frons is weird, the little yoda with treetrunk legs is cute. :)

For the newer stuff I like the droideka that rolls up, the nice set of tie/xwing/falcon model (though they are still half painted in the box, no time to finish them) Oh that nice lightsaber. But the new retractable toy saber is more fun than the old ones, or the good looking oens. I mean, you get to smack people with it.

Unfortunately everything is opened. I enjoy playing it way back when I was a kid. Yeah its said that some of the models missed a thumb and such, and the paint goes off on some of them -,-
 Caedeus Erkter
05-10-2008, 7:27 PM
my fave figure is my secret apprentice, god it rox
 jinkgx
05-26-2011, 7:35 AM
This is my one of the favorite game, there are so many different type of stages you can play in this game, you can use many different weapon to play this game.
 Blix
05-30-2011, 6:44 PM
Hard to say...but probably my Maul figure.
Page: 1 of 1