Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP] Yavin 4 Planet Mod Translation

Page: 3 of 3
 Master Zionosis
09-23-2007, 2:32 PM
I hate PCWorld now. I hope they go bankrupt.

And I want your PC back more than you do.... Whose PC are you using? Your dad's?

To access the internet my non modding worthy laptop, to make the WoW weapons, my brothers PC :)
 Modest Mouse
09-23-2007, 2:57 PM
Alright then, Zionosisisisisisisis, I'll leave you to your work, (slave).
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
09-24-2007, 4:01 PM
We shall hunt down the people at PCworld and use persuasion to make them fix your computer. Lol. Force choke anyone? Maybe a little Force lightning?
 swfan28
09-24-2007, 4:14 PM
Revan_Pwn_Malak wrote:
We shall hunt down the people at PCworld and use persuasion to make them fix your computer. Lol. Force choke anyone? Maybe a little Force lightning?Just remember to leave them in good enough condition to actually be able to fix the computer. :D

I'm sure this will be worth the little wait. I like what I see so far.
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
09-24-2007, 4:17 PM
Just remember to leave them in good enough condition to actually be able to fix the computer. :D

I'm sure this will be worth the little wait. I like what I see so far.

Yes I suppose you are right. HEAR THAT PEOPLE AT PCWORLD! YOU GOT OFF LUCKY! Lol. I'm very patient, MZ is doing everyone a favor so the least we can do is be patient and cheer the team on.
 Camo-Man 07
09-26-2007, 7:04 PM
We shall hunt down the people at PcWorld and and take over. We can fix Master Zionosis' PC.

YA'LL HEAR THAT PCWORLD PEOPLE. WE ARE ON THE HUNT!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(And we will come at you wearing camo......)
 GameGeeks
09-26-2007, 8:31 PM
nope youll be wearing nothing but hot pants
 RedHawke
09-27-2007, 6:21 AM
Back on topic people...
 el Crawler
09-29-2007, 2:44 PM
I'm new to these forums, but I've been following the modding "scene" as it were for a while. I've been looking forward to an English translation of this mod for some time now.

Looks awesome so far.
 DarthDingDong
10-06-2007, 7:45 AM
Can't Wait For This To Be Released!

Looks Brilliant!

Oh And Welcome To The Forums elCrawler!

-DarthDingDong
 el Crawler
10-07-2007, 7:10 AM
With this mod, along with Coruscant, Sleheyron and the Brotherhood of Shadow, it's not hard to imagine reaching level 20 before getting the final Star Map. >_>

That is, if/when Coruscant and Sleheyron are released.
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
10-08-2007, 2:54 PM
As I said, many wonderful mods are coming out for KotOR. Just hopefully the mods you listed Crawler will all be compatible.
 Christos K
11-05-2007, 9:49 AM
yah I hope they will be compatible I could see Sleheyron working the best. Also can someone post some images of the items you get in this mod?
 Master Zionosis
11-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Well, I would but as I cannot access my computer nor KotOR I can't take any screen shots.

Update: Yeah my PC is fixed, I have it back, I will begin work on this mod again during my week off from college.

Mod Edit: Due to posters ressurecting this thread needlessly, I am putting this thread on notice, one more and it gets closed. Please use the PM system to ask for updates, thanks.

Only the OP may post an update or a cancellation post in this thread. -RH
Page: 3 of 3