Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PCGameMods

Page: 1 of 1
 Eefluxx
05-19-2007, 3:58 PM
I was just wondering if PCGameMods is down again because some of the mods I am trying to download are from there and I keep getting a 403 error forbidden
 Master Zionosis
05-19-2007, 4:14 PM
Yes PCGM is down and the owner (name eludes me) has hotlink protected it so allot of the files no longer work. a shame really now our only way of obtaining the files when the site is down is now also gone.
 Eefluxx
05-19-2007, 4:20 PM
well that isn't good because I uninstalled everything even my mods and started over putting the Kotor mods in a Kotor folder and TSl in a TSLfolder and now I can't get the patch for the first Holowin plug-in for TSL
 Pavlos
05-19-2007, 5:35 PM
well that isn't good because I uninstalled everything even my mods and started over putting the Kotor mods in a Kotor folder and TSl in a TSLfolder and now I can't get the patch for the first Holowin plug-in for TSL

Please see this thread about PCGameMods (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167699). It should tell you everything you need to know to retrieve files off the server. If you can't figure it out then you can make a request in that thread :).

Edit: I'm going crazy and cannot read :nut:. Just ignore me.
 Master Zionosis
05-19-2007, 5:49 PM
Please see this thread about PCGameMods (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167699). It should tell you everything you need to know to retrieve files off the server. If you can't figure it out then you can make a request in that thread :).

Edit: I'm going crazy and cannot read. Just ignore me :).

Lol, must laugh at pavlos's post, can't contain laughter, lol.
 EnderWiggin
05-19-2007, 6:13 PM
I was just wondering if PCGameMods is down again because some of the mods I am trying to download are from there and I keep getting a 403 error forbidden

See here:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2303880&postcount=3)

Sorry, but I'm thinking a :lock: is inevitable.

_EW_

PS. Does anyone know why Sergio kicked us out?
 Master Zionosis
05-19-2007, 6:29 PM
Ohhh, _EW_ don't be harsh on Eefluxx, he didn't know about that post, (i am assuming he didn't) :D.

And no, no idea why.
 Eefluxx
05-19-2007, 6:44 PM
Master Zionosis

No I didn't know about that post

Pavlos thank you for trying anyway :)

Guess I will have to wait for it to get back up and running
 tnu
05-19-2007, 7:11 PM
Yes this si frustrateign me to no end i'm trying to find a decent NPC Reskin to test a theary i'm working on involving one of Anderger's Mods
 Zerimar Nyliram
05-19-2007, 7:57 PM
Oh, they're always down. I was thinking of counting the number of days they'd be up the past time the site was working again.
Page: 1 of 1