Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Let's Play some Starcraft! (Starcraft 2 announced)

Page: 2 of 2
 Lantzen
06-07-2007, 6:31 AM
Well that was what i meant, there will just be those normal Campaign heroes, and no leveling on them like in WC3.
 Brotherhood
06-16-2011, 9:17 AM
It's been 4 years,
and this thread needs and update, Stacraft 2 is up and about. (and is looking good)
It has exceeded all expectations and has more than 1 million fans(I personally play it myself:haw:)But if you buy the game now you may have to go through 15 updates on the game: IGN rates it 9.0 (they dont give many games that review)

Most awsome stratergy game ever MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
-Stunning graphics
-Intelligent AI
-Great gameplay
-:haw:
u betta believe it
 Brotherhood
06-16-2011, 10:30 AM
:haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw: :haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw: :haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw: :haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw: :haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::haw::chop1:
 Ctrl Alt Del
06-16-2011, 10:44 AM
 Brotherhood
06-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Um...........okay
Page: 2 of 2