Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fools Die On Friday

Page: 1 of 1
 Stairwell777
05-15-2007, 7:21 PM
Ok, so whats the deal with this episode... I figured out how to sign up to gametap... but just noticed that they dont actually have this episode.. wikipedia has no airdate for it, the only info I can find on this ep is from the nelvana website... where they have a plot synopsis.

Just wondering if this ep even exists? The most eps I have ever found is 23 out of the 24. So, anyone know whats going on with this episode? If gametap don't have it.. and it was apparantly never aired.. maybe it's still in the nelvana vaults somewhere? ie. not to be seen by us non-sam and max cartoon writers.
 Stairwell777
05-15-2007, 8:50 PM
Also.. does anyone know if the gametap eps have the shorts included? Ie. the vice squad etc?
 Udvarnoky
05-18-2007, 4:25 PM
Apparently the fact that the episode featured a hijacked blimp above New York City caused Gametap to get cold feet about releasing it. I think clips from the episode were shown on Gametap promos, so it was probably a last minute decision.
 Samnmax221
05-18-2007, 4:30 PM
**** Ted Turner.
 Stairwell777
05-18-2007, 9:48 PM
Ok, so it is a real episode then? Interesting... so people here have seen it/have it? If it was never aired... ? Someone knows an insider? :)

Also any gametap subs know if the shorts are included (vice squad etc?) on their eps?
 Skinkie
05-20-2007, 12:41 PM
It exists. It was aired along with all of the originals. It was sort of the sequel to the freind for life episode. I have it taped on a VHS somewhere, along with all the other episodes.
Page: 1 of 1