Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

This is the **** that's gonna start the war against the machines.

Page: 3 of 3
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-26-2007, 9:41 PM
You gonna upgrade to Vista?
 Psychochaos3
05-26-2007, 10:32 PM
I already got vista. It's ok..
 urluckyday
05-26-2007, 11:37 PM
I'll get it eventually. I would never pass up DirectX 10.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Enjoy your DRM AIDS.
 Samnmax221
05-27-2007, 1:13 AM
Don't be silly, he doesn't pay for hiz hyp muzikz!
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-27-2007, 2:05 AM
Exactly.
 urluckyday
05-27-2007, 11:16 AM
@Samandmax221:
Wow, you're a joke. You keep milkin' the same insult over and over again.

P.S. I get my music all legally...I know my way around DRM anyway.
 Samnmax221
05-27-2007, 2:49 PM
Wow, you're a joke. You keep milkin' the same insult over and over again.
You keep spraying Microsoft loving splooge everywhere.

P.S. I get my music all legally...I know my way around DRM anyway.
OH WOWZERSS I CANZ GIT MAH WAH ROUN DIGETAL RITEZ MANAGENEZZ!!
 urluckyday
05-27-2007, 3:54 PM
Thats right...I can, and for whatever reason, I seem to recall Itunes still being DRM...sure, they'll get rid of it eventually...but raising the prices isn't my cup o' tea...so, I'll be switching services once they do...b/c DRM is extremely easy to get around...
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-27-2007, 8:32 PM
"Getting around" the DRM is against the Vista EULA and the DMCA.
 urluckyday
05-27-2007, 9:39 PM
uhh...yea, nice one...
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-27-2007, 9:44 PM
No, I'm serious.

The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law which implements two 1996 WIPO treaties. It criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services that are used to circumvent measures that control access to copyrighted works (commonly known as DRM) and criminalizes the act of circumventing an access control, even when there is no infringement of copyright itself. It also heightens the penalties for copyright infringement on the Internet. Passed on October 8, 1998 by a unanimous vote in the United States Senate and signed into law by President Bill Clinton on October 28, 1998, the DMCA amended title 17 of the U.S. Code to extend the reach of copyright, while limiting the liability of Online Providers from copyright infringement by their users.

On May 22, 2001, the European Union passed the EU Copyright Directive or EUCD, similar in many ways to the DMCA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act)
 urluckyday
05-27-2007, 9:52 PM
lol...so...burning songs onto a CD doesnt really count i dont think...but alright...lol...but w/e...idc...i guess my "hyp musik" as the joke known as samandmax221 calls it...will forever be illegally de-drmed...but always, legally downloaded...
 Samnmax221
05-28-2007, 4:29 PM
hay guyz i cAn bURn sONGZ 2 Cd, i Iz zUPPPE 1337!!11
 urluckyday
05-28-2007, 4:34 PM
lol...once again...keep doing it over and over again...
 Ray Jones
05-29-2007, 10:09 AM
B/c Macs suck, and PC's running Linux suck...
Uuh-huh, you find my lack of faith and humour disturbing because Macs and PCs running Linux suck. That is about the most crappiest logic if ever heard of, I even doubt women would ever think about using it.

Microsoft owns the world...Hahaha, oo-kay.
 urluckyday
05-29-2007, 4:28 PM
^no i find your lack of faith and humor disturbing b/c the joke you tried to tell...was butchered...

and lets look at the facts...the majority of the computers in the world run something Microsoft...so...that means...Microsoft rules the world. If you need further proof...just look at America...the world answers to it...so it rules the world...done and done.
 Pho3nix
05-29-2007, 4:56 PM
Ah, another one of those "America pwnZ everyone!!11++1" people.

No wonder people tend to dislike Americans when most have that attitude.
 Ray Jones
05-29-2007, 5:09 PM
I call it attention whoring close to trolling.

^no i find your lack of faith and humor disturbing b/c the joke you tried to tell...was butchered...Bullocks. I asked you why and your response was post #100. And even with the above quote, I cannot see why you would find my lack of faith and humour disturbing, even more, I wonder how you manage to bring faith into the game. Also, I wasn't joking, I was trying to bring a point across.

and lets look at the facts...the majority of the computers in the world run something Microsoft...so...that means...Microsoft rules the world.You know, ruling the world is something Microsoft is really far away from. Also while you may find a MS OS on the common desktop PC, it surely isn't like that for the rest. And just because a PC is delivered with MS OS doesn't mean it's used. PLUS Microsoft makes software, a Macintosh computer is hardware, and Linux is an OS. Hardly something you can compare. The point is, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. I think you don't even understand the difference between a Mac and a PC and whatever. You're just parroting what dad told you.

If you need further proof...just look at America...the world answers to it...so it rules the world...Okay, that's just more of your twisted logic.
 milo
05-29-2007, 5:15 PM
just look at America...the world answers to it...so it rules the world...done and done.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

SING WITH ME EVERYBODY

America, **** YEAH!
Coming again, to save the mother ****ing day yeah,
America, **** YEAH!
Freedom is the only way yeah,
Terrorist your game is through cause now you have to answer too,
America, **** YEAH!
So lick my butt, and suck on my balls,
America, **** YEAH!
What you going to do when we come for you now,
it’s the dream that we all share; it’s the hope for tomorrow

**** YEAH!
 Ray Jones
05-29-2007, 5:17 PM
they bring us white bread and chocolate
 urluckyday
05-29-2007, 5:21 PM
I call it attention whoring close to trolling.

Bullocks. I asked you why and your response was post #100. And even with the above quote, I cannot see why you would find my lack of faith and humour disturbing, even more, I wonder how you manage to bring faith into the game. Also, I wasn't joking, I was trying to bring a point across.

You know, ruling the world is something Microsoft is really far away from. Also while you may find a MS OS on the common desktop PC, it surely isn't like that for the rest. And just because a PC is delivered with MS OS doesn't mean it's used. PLUS Microsoft makes software, a Macintosh computer is hardware, and Linux is an OS. Hardly something you can compare. The point is, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. I think you don't even understand the difference between a Mac and a PC and whatever. You're just parroting what dad told you.

Okay, that's just more of your twisted logic.

First of all...the lack of faith thing was kinda just playing on the fact that I like Star Wars...but I guess not all on forums intended for it would get it. And no, my dad did not tell me any of this.

And the whole America rules thing...was a joke as well...I'm sorry to everyone who thought that I was serious.
 Ray Jones
05-29-2007, 5:26 PM
You sire should smoke less cheeba. Or more. Whatever would fit the need.
 urluckyday
05-29-2007, 5:58 PM
If you guys are so pissed off at me, then just close the thread.
 DarthAve
05-29-2007, 6:07 PM
Maybe I will, GOSH!
Page: 3 of 3