Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any tips for Naboo imperial diplomicy

Page: 1 of 1
 Cherub of Death
05-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Any tips for this level. Its getting hard to do it. I always seem to die around the tank time. I need some help please that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
 tyrone333
05-12-2007, 4:46 PM
be a heavy trooper bring in tanks so whne ur low on hp blast the tank up!
 JoeDoe 2.0
05-12-2007, 5:43 PM
Engineer when it comes to the tank or heavy trooper; use mines, they really help.
 CLONECOMMANDER501
05-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Heh, you can't beat the advice of a veteran like me :D

Be a stormie or engineer. When your capturing the first CP, hide behind those pillars. When your done, run through the plants by the water to get to the CP where the tanks spawn. clear the enemies and crouch and hide in the water fountian and capture the cp. become an engineer, rush to the next CP, hide behind the pillars and heal your self. When your done, rush the tank up to the computer and destroy it. Need anymore advice?
 V-129
06-09-2007, 1:33 AM
if your having trouble with the tanks then go around through the walkway by the stairway and that will take you behind the command post and you can capture it then.
 Darth Badguy
06-10-2007, 6:59 AM
i took the tank, placed it in front of the CP and then I took cover behind the tank...
Page: 1 of 1