Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problems with shaderEd2

Page: 1 of 1
 sevristh
05-09-2007, 4:49 AM
Hi,

I am having some problems with shadered2, i have a new system and clean installed JKA and GTK 1.4 then i downloaded the SDK, all went well, the games runs fine GTK runs fine builds, compiles and my levels run.

The issue i have is when i try to open a .shader file with shadered i keep getting a warning that i have to go to the sourcesafe menu and change the project settings, but it crashes before i can do anything.

I have tried the compatibility tab under properties but no luck, i cleaned the registry of any mention of shader ed after a crash and still get the same error, any ideas here would be great.

I use XP pro SP2 updated Jan 07
Jka is patched up to date
Drivers are all up to date

I NEED shadered to view my shaders i have about 400 custom textures that use shaders mostly for glow and shadered saves me loading up the game to test the shader.

Really need help here

Thanks

Sev
Page: 1 of 1