Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Playable Yuthura Ban

Page: 1 of 1
 tombewley
05-06-2007, 5:36 AM
This mod gives you the ability to play as Yuthura Ban from the original Kotor. She has lightside transitions, as well as her own dancer's outfit. She comes with new underwear to match her skin. It uses the TSLPatcher for easy installation.

The file and pictures are available at:

EDIT: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Yuthura_Ban;79269)

Enjoy ;)

Remember to leave feedback as this is my first mod. :sign2:
 MetalMark
05-06-2007, 7:52 AM
Why does she have a yellow skin in some of the screenshots?
 tombewley
05-06-2007, 8:21 AM
@MetalMark:
Her skin is a yellow colour as this is her light side form. I thought it looked best if it was this colour, as her skin becomes grey when she becomes dark side. I didn't really like a grey skin tone for light sided Yuthura.

If you look at the normal head options, such as PMCH01, the normal skin is Caucasian, but it is grey when he is dark sided. I applied this to Yuthura.
 Arбtoeldar
05-06-2007, 9:36 AM
Very impressive Tom. While I prefer Twileks with the silvery skins of Jedi Academy. I don't think that it would have looked right on Yuthura Ban with her purple tattoos. This mod will be a part of my permanent override folder. :thmbup1:
 Ghost Down
05-07-2007, 9:25 AM
Real nice, got anything else in the works?

- Ghost Down
 tombewley
05-07-2007, 10:56 AM
I don't really have anything else in the works at the moment. At the moment I'm just messing about with things and seeing what results I get. But time will tell.
:bounce1:

I am however thinking of a booster pack to this mod. Does anybody have any improvements on this mod or new additions that I could put in it?
 ABCoLD
05-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Good work, I like it a lot. Hmmmm, for boosters you could always add in some (reasonable) items, like in the room aboard the Harbinger. If you think you can swing it, that custom underwear as white leather would be freaking sweet. Past that, don't know. :)
 lord ignarn
05-11-2007, 4:34 PM
Looks like a reason good enough to reinstall K2 and replay it, good work!
 Quatra
05-11-2007, 7:46 PM
Hello,

I have Final Touch from oldflash and Darth Talon, when i run the exe i have no errors but when i enter the game and play the character, she's like a living shadow. She is all black without a portrait... of course when i try to put something on her the game freeze. Do you have any idea why?
Darth Talon works fine with Final Touch tough...
 tombewley
05-11-2007, 8:00 PM
I'm sorry Quatra, I have no idea. I can't think of any reason for that to happen. Can anybody else think of a reason why?

Sorry
 Quatra
05-12-2007, 5:01 AM
i think there is a problem with the tslpatcher. I just deleted my override folder and i only put yuthura. It says that all files in tslpatchdata is already inside... which is not possible. so all the files weren't place in the override. only the update apparence and portraits were there.
 stoffe
05-12-2007, 8:30 AM
i think there is a problem with the tslpatcher. I just deleted my override folder and i only put yuthura. It says that all files in tslpatchdata is already inside... which is not possible. so all the files weren't place in the override. only the update apparence and portraits were there.

Yes, it appears the installer has been improperly configured:

[InstallList]
install_folder0=tslpatchdata

It doesn't try to put any files in the override folder, but in a folder named tslpatchdata instead.

(And the download archive is 500 K larger than it needs to be since it includes the installer config tool as well, which isn't needed to install the mod. :))
 tombewley
05-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Whoops, my bad :(

I guess it still needed more work on it. I'm sorry for everyone who has had this problem, but it's a learning experience for me.
 Quatra
05-12-2007, 10:46 PM
well, its by mistake that we create the best product :D
 tombewley
05-21-2007, 2:23 PM
I was wondering Stoffe how to fix this. As I'm going to re-upload the file. I still feel so stupid... :(

Edit: I've managed to get it to work bug-free now. The file is being uploaded to Kotor files. I apologize to everyone who downloaded it and not being able to get it to work.
 Quatra
05-21-2007, 2:59 PM
thanks

by the way, yuthura ban is great :D i do like her. i will always play darkside when i have her cuz gray is her best color :)
once again, good job and tell us when it's uploaded ;)
 tombewley
05-22-2007, 2:12 AM
The working file is now up

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Yuthura_Ban;79269x#1240572)

I'm sorry for everyone who downloaded the first one and couldn't get it to work.
 Arбtoeldar
05-22-2007, 10:11 AM
The working file is now up

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Yuthura_Ban;79269x#1240572)

I'm sorry for everyone who downloaded the first one and couldn't get it to work.

You probably should have Shem rename the file to Yuthura Ban 1.1 to avoid confusion with your first release.

You probably should edit your original post so that people don't download the wrong mod.
 silver3279
05-23-2007, 3:23 PM
It looks realy good.
Page: 1 of 1