Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gametap for o'seas

Page: 1 of 1
 Stairwell777
05-01-2007, 8:56 PM
Hey all,

I am in australia and remember someone saying there was a way to subscribe to gametap still.. anyone know? I wanna see the episodes of the cartoon I'm missing..

Cheers
 Shmargin
05-03-2007, 9:20 PM
Hey all,

I am in australia and remember someone saying there was a way to subscribe to gametap still.. anyone know? I wanna see the episodes of the cartoon I'm missing..

Cheers

Keep in mind, I have no idea.

But.

You could probably buddy up with someone in the US (or Canada if you hate us Americans as much as everyone else) and mail them some cash or check and they could create an account for you and give you the log in information. Gametap may or may not have a way to detect where you sign in from once you have account, but you could always spoof your IP to make it look like youre coming from inside the US.

Or hell, maybe if you just lie when you sign up and say you live in the US and use an aussie credit card, it might work. I have no idea though.

Id say your options are:

1) Lie to GameTap and see if that works.

2) Make friends with someone who has a GameTap account and beg them for their user name and password so you can see if you can log in from the land down under. And if you cant, figure out a way to make GameTap think your IP is from the US, its not too hard to do.

3) Pretend to be a hot, confused 16 year old girl and get some disgusting old man in the US to buy you a subscription to GameTap with promises of "favors" in return. And once you have the account do the same as above.

Or you know, there might be some more normal way of doing it. As I said.

I have no idea.
Page: 1 of 1