Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi robe textures.

Page: 1 of 1
 Zerimar Nyliram
04-29-2007, 4:09 PM
Where can I find the texture files and portraits? I've found all of the UTI files and was able to edit all of their names, properties and information; now all I need are the actual visual files as well as the item portraits in order it edit their appearances.

EDIT: I'm making new Jedi robes, but the ones I've just made have the exact same appearances as the default Jedi robes. How do I make these unique robes have their own appearances without overwriting the default Jedi robes?

EDIT 2: Essentially what I'm looking for are the TPC files for all of the Jedi robes in the first KOTOR.
 mattz
04-29-2007, 11:15 PM
for the original kotor, they can be found in the kotor tool section ERFs> texture packs>swpc_tex_tpa>P>PFBI__ and PMBI__.
 Zerimar Nyliram
04-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Oh, thanks. Er, when I say "Jedi robes," I actually mean all classes, including Jedi, Knight, and Master. Where are the latter two?

Thanks.
 Ghost Down
04-30-2007, 11:24 AM
They use the same texture ;)

- Ghost Down
 Zerimar Nyliram
04-30-2007, 11:53 AM
Oh. Haha! Shows what kind of a noob I am. Thanks.
Page: 1 of 1