Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Padawan Mod Revised - Released!

Page: 1 of 1
 BrandonB
04-27-2007, 3:03 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with the Padawan Mod, well what I have done is I edited the dialogue to fix the spelling and grammar errors, now I understand my grammar and spelling may not be the best in the world however I feel my changes will make this a better mod, all credit goes to the original creator: Talchia, (s)he did everything, I merely edited the dialogue. Enjoy!

T7 edit: snipped mod link
 Darth Kalverys
04-27-2007, 7:00 AM
I seriously hope you got her permission to do it... however... I'll take a peek at it.
 BrandonB
04-27-2007, 3:55 PM
I seriously hope you got her permission to do it... however... I'll take a peek at it.

No, sorry, I didn't. This was only going to be for personal use but I decided to upload it, I take absolutely no credit for her work, or even mine, I was just making a great mod better.
 T7nowhere
04-27-2007, 6:32 PM
BrandonB We have a policy of removing mods posted, where the member posting did not gain proper permission from the original mod author. I believe that you did not intend to violate any rules and even though you did give proper credit, the rule still stands.

As such this thread is closed and the mods link removed.
Page: 1 of 1