Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Outta This World!

Page: 1 of 1
 SkywalkerRules
04-23-2007, 4:04 PM
This is my very first RP I've created, and I'm very grateful on doing the Legacy of the Sith RP still. This is a story of an young teenage girl named Monica Blair, who was having a hard life, until she got a golden star locket with a small mirror in it. When she opens it and says the Jedi Code, she enters the world of Star wars!!
Players may choose the following charcters, add others, or create their own. You can play up to 3 charcters, if you like.
Trust me, you're gonna love this RP.....

Heroes

Luke Skywalker: Rueben Shan

Mara Jade Skywalker: Empress Padme

Ben Skywalker:

Leia Organa Solo: Phantom Knight

Han Solo: Phantom Knight

Jaina Solo: Jason Skywalker

C-3PO:

R2-D2:

Villians

Lumiya:

Jacen Solo:

Earth characters

Monica Blair: SkywalkerRules

Suzanne Blair (Mother of Monica):

Trevor Blair (Father of Monica):

Lora Jenkins (Bully of Monica):

Miss Stone: (Owner of her Antique store): SkywalkerRules

Describing your character can be like this:

Name:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Bio:
------------------------------------------------
As for me, I'll play as Monica Blair :)

Name: Monica Blair

Characteristics: Light brown hair (shoulder-length, but long to the back a little :D), Blue eyes, wears a white sweater with hood, blue bell-bottom pants, purple T-shirt, and blue sneakers, Adventurous

Personality: Quiet, Imaginative, and Soft-hearted

Weapons: Golden Star Locket (shoots lightning beams at enemies), and lightsaber (blue)

Occupation: High school student, and Jedi learner (when she enters Star Wars world)

Bio: Monica Blair was born in Chicago, Illinois on Earth. Growing up, she was having a hard life. She had no friends (except Xander and Darrick), got picked on at school, and her parents were divorced. Monica had to live with her mom.
Miss Stone, the owner of her Antique Store and Jeremy, the assistant, were kind to Monica. As Monica was looking around, she saw a golden star locket. Miss Stone gave her the directions of this special locket, and she lets Monica keep it. That night, Monica opens the locket, and says The Jedi Code. She gets sucked in her locket, and she enters the world of Star Wars.
 Jason Skywalker
04-23-2007, 6:34 PM
Hmm, this seems interesting. I'll join up.

Name: Alexander "Xander" Smith

Characteristics: Short dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, wears blue sneakers, grey pants, long gray t-shirt and a dark jacket.

Personality: Cold to people that are unknown to him, but kind and caring to his friends. Xander is rational and knows when he's beaten and when to trust someone.

Weapon(s): Steel rod (no, not a Lightsaber, just really a steel rod) and will build a Lightsaber.

Bio: Will come later.

Name: Jaina Solo
Characteristics: Here (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/1/14/Jainablue.jpg)
Personality: Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jaina_Solo#Personality_and_traits)
Weapon(s): Lightsaber (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/7/72/Jainasaber.JPG/75px-Jainasaber.JPG)
Bio: Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jaina_Solo)
 Master_Archon
04-24-2007, 8:20 AM
Interesting indeed, give me a a bit to think of a character, and I'll join.

Earth Character:

Name: Jeremy 'JJ' Meinhard

Charcteristics: Blue eyes, pupils rimmed with gold [Like my eyes!]; Dirty Blonde hair; Wears baggy, faded light blue jeans (lots of pockets! :D), held up by black leather belt; Wears tan T-shirt that says, "Free Hugs" on the front; Also wears an old suade trench-coat, that has a Iron-on patch on the left shoulder that says, "1994 Pogs Champion" on it; Wears wire-frame sunglasses, Octagonal lens shape; Has old, steel-toed military boots.

Personality: Quiet and Unspoken, he's often just the artistic kid in class, always drawing, instead of doing work. He's nice once you get to know him, and he often tries to make life seem better, when things get worse; though his advice is true, it's often pessimistic.

So all-in-all, he's the neutral kid, dark when called for, happy and light-hearted when it's needed, but often, just the observer.

Weapon(s): Personalised Revolver (http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/072/c/6/The_Beast_by_malmida.jpg) (Owns it legally, and keeps it at 'home' mostly); 12 foot Chain he wraps around his right shoulder, across his back, and back across his chest to his shoulder (Doesn't take to school, that's obviously illegal, duh); Knows some martial arts, that's why he can wield the long chain so well; Brass knuckles (Those are illegal no matter what, but he keeps them hidden); Spear Saber in SW Galaxy, when the time comes.

Bio: A senior in high school, he's fairly well known, but he's not one of the popular kids. He's the school's artistic honors student, which is on of the reason's for his name being known by most students, not to mention people seem to be drawn to talk to him, even though he never had the incling to talk to them.

He grew up in Gainesville, Florida most of his life, where he loved his life with his friends, playing in the forests, and swamps, and fishing in the creeks, all the while school was an easy, and fun endevor. But disaster struck his household, and because of that, his parents, along with him, moved to Chicago [That's where this is at, right?], and he found that with the lack of his old friends, the lack of any fun hang-outs, besides clubs (which he particularly dislikes), along with the violence and stupidity of most people in the city, he became unmotivated, until he eventually got the way he is today, sardonic, and serius looking, sometimes even sad looking, even when he's not.

When his grandparents finally died, his parents decided to move away, but he, on the other hand, decided to stay, to finish school, at least.

He lives on his own, in Miss Stone's basement [If she has one, and if I'm alowed], and he works for her, that way he doesn't have to pay rent, though his pay is often less than usual, because money is taken out on account that he does live there. (More may, or may not be added to his Bio later.)

Star Wars Character:

[Not Done with my SW character yet, might not create one at all though.]
 SkywalkerRules
04-24-2007, 9:36 AM
Sweet! We got 3 so far...if two or more join, I'll start the RP. :D

Oh, welcome to my RP, Jason Skywalker. Here's how they'll enter in:

If three chosen teenagers come together, touch the golden locket all at the same time, and Monica says the Jedi Code, they all enter the Star Wars galaxy.
How the teenagers are chosen is when the golden star locket beams to that teen. it's invisible to other people, but only Monica sees the light yellow beam. She calls it the Beam of the Chosen Ones. This'll come later in the story, after her first visit to the Star Wars galaxy.

Ya got it now? :)
 Jason Skywalker
04-24-2007, 2:54 PM
Ah, alright. Thanks. I'll also edit it with my SW character.
 SkywalkerRules
04-24-2007, 3:24 PM
Oh, You're welcome. Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Monica is also one of the three chosen teens. Just to remind you all. :D
 Darth Kalverys
04-24-2007, 5:14 PM
Name: Rueben Shan
Species: Human
Charcteristics: Long Brown hair, Gleaming green eyes, wears Brown Jedi Tunic pants, after Aroes chopped the torso of his Robe in half
Personality: Lightside
Weapon(s): Purple Double-Bladed lightsaber
Bio: Rueben fought against the Sith Lord Darth Aroes when he terrorized the galaxy... he was trained by his grandfather's apprentice, Darth Malak. Rueben fought against Aroes and turned him back to the Lightside Jedi Master everyone once knew and loved... Luke Skywalker. He now fights along side the Jedi Master to ensure that he doesn't get seduced again.
 DrPhil2501
04-25-2007, 2:43 AM
hmmm... thinking about joining... okay!

Name: The Assassin
Characteristics: click here (http://shocktrooper85.tripod.com/tips/mrblonde.jpg)
Weapon(s): KX-80 Repeating Blaster Rifle, Spinning Blade, (2x) WESTAR-34 blaster pistol.
Bio: His background remains a mystery, as well as his name. Though, he generally known as "The Assassin". This cold hearted killer has been trained in all Martial Arts, making him quite deadly to encounter. He is nor Sith or Jedi, however has been trained to use the force. One of his most powerful abilities is the brutal power known as "Torture by Chargrin".

I think we all need a vilain in the story

For my other character.

Name: Han Solo
Characteristic: click here (http://www.rebelshaven.com/Images/Han/Han028.jpg)
Weapons: DL-44 Blaster
Occupation: Rebelel Alliance, New Republic (what era is this set in?)
Bio: click here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Han_Solo)

^ hehe! I love being a bloody scoundrel :D
 SkywalkerRules
04-25-2007, 8:37 AM
Ok! Guess I'm gonna get started right away! :D Hey, Archon? You want me to give you enough time? It's all right with me. :)
 Master_Archon
04-25-2007, 9:08 AM
Go ahead and create the RP thread, I'm working on my character today anyway. :)

Done with my first character, you can start the RP anytime, I might create a second character, I might not.
 SkywalkerRules
04-26-2007, 8:00 AM
All right! I'll get started as soon as I can. Hey Archon? Miss Stone does have a basement, and you're allowed to live there and work with Miss Stone, if you like. It's cool with me. ;) And you can have 1 or more characters if you want to.

By the way, for the other Earth characters, you all can make them up on your own if you like. :)
 Darth Kalverys
04-27-2007, 6:54 AM
Might as well take Luke as well...

Name: Luke Skywalker
Charcteristics: http://www.rebelshaven.com/Images/ROTJ/ROTJ018.JPG)
Personality: Lightside, still a few impulses of darkness
Weapon(s): Single hilt Green lightsaber, a Blaster pistol
Bio: Once the Grand Jedi Master of the New Jedi Order, but then he fell to the Darkside. Seduced by the Sith Lord's dark specter, Darth Malak. Luke, now known as Darth Aroes, fought against the New Republic... as it's hours grew dim, a new hero raised himself from the fog. He fought against Aroes, and turned him back to the light.
 Jedi Atomic
04-27-2007, 8:21 AM
Name: Darrick Jenkins
Charcteristics: Brown eyes; short-like (still longer than normal) dirty blonde hair; wear khaki pants with pockets that holds what nobody knows, except him; T-shirt with a hoody if less than 60 degrees outside with a custom symbol on it; with Starter brand shoes
Personality: defendant of many of his sisters bullyies(?) otherwise shy and doesn't say much, except around friends.
Weapon(s): doesn't take a thought about weapons, in real world, only in the Star Wars world; dual lightsabers
Bio: Darrick was born a twin, his twin the mean bully, Lora. He defended Monica many times from Lora at school, but just gets the hits when they get home. If his sister and him were put into an wrestling ring, Darrick would back out from his sister over looking him.

In the Star Wars world he is still learning beside Monica, making sure nothing happens to her. Otherwise he doesn't think about going to the Star Wars world.
 Darth Kalverys
04-27-2007, 9:29 PM
Name: Darth Vashneer
Charcteristics: Blonde, yellow eyes, wears a robe similar to Darth Revan's only his is pitch black.
Personality: Darkside
Weapon(s): Duel Lightsabers, Reborn and "Sith" soldier army
Bio: A reborn "Knight" under the direction of Darth Aroes, before he returned to the lightside of the Force. When Aroes left, he took up the mantle of Sith Lord, creating his own Sith faction.
 SkywalkerRules
04-28-2007, 8:10 AM
Hey, Rueben? Does Darth Vashneer have a sister? 'Cause if he don't, can I make one up? I mean, if you don't want me to, that's fine. :)
 Darth Kalverys
04-28-2007, 8:29 AM
That's fine... I don't care...
 SkywalkerRules
04-28-2007, 11:29 AM
Oh, alright. Thanks! :D

Name: Kala

Characteristics: Attractive, Long brownish-blonde hair, hazel eyes, wears a Ruffle blouse (green), a green cotton voile skirt, and brown boots

Personality: Funny, Kind and helpful to others, Trustworthy

Weapon(s): The Force and Lightsaber (green)

Bio: Kala was born at Tatooine, and lived with her mother, father, and big brother. At the age of thirteen, she joined the Jedi Academy. Unlike her Sith brother, Darth Vashneer, Kala is a cheerful Jedi Knight and fun to be around with. She and her best friend, Rueben, work at the Jedi Academy with Jedi Master, Luke Skywalker.
 Darth Kalverys
04-30-2007, 8:30 AM
Name: Bastila Shan
Species: Force Ghost Female
Charcteristics: later... I'm about to have to go to school
Personality: Lightside
Weapon(s): The Force and a Double Bladed Yellow Lightsaber
Bio: Later

((I'm about to kill Vashneer, unless someone else wants to take him... because I plan to have Bastila make a few appearances...))
 SkywalkerRules
04-30-2007, 8:54 AM
Yeah, could someone take Vashneer, please? I have further plans for him as well.... :)
 SkywalkerRules
05-02-2007, 10:09 AM
I'll be Miss Stone, also. :D

Name: Miss Stone

Characteristics: Black hair with white streak, brown eyes, wears eyeglasses, yellow leather jacket with brown dress pants, and black dress shoes

Personality: Kind, Easygoing, Funny

Weapon(s): Her baseball bat (just in case someone tries to break in the store :D)

Bio: Miss Stone was born in Memphis, Tennesse, with her parents. She was the only child and they worked at their old ranch. She began going places, and went to college at New York City. When her father died, she moved to Chicago, the city of Illinois. There, she opened up her own store.
Miss Stone use to love old objects, even the ones that were thrown away. Ashes can turn into beauty as her mom said, and that's exactly what Miss Stone did.
Now, for about years or so, Miss Stone sells antiques that people love, and she has a young assistant and friend named Jeremy Meinhard. Her other young friend is Monica, whom she cares about and treats as her own grandchild.
 ExiledFish
05-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Name: Leon
Characteristics: 5ft 4, slightly muscular long Black hair.
Personality: Kind, Far geeky.
Weapon(s): Knife. For self protection.

Bio: Nothing special ever happened to Leon. Bullied at school he has spent many times ina hospital bed broken ribs, broken leg, concussion, stab and other various wounds. Leon has seen the badside of life and wishes for more.

Spending most his time with the antiques he collects he pours over books of imformation trying to discover the origins.

Leon hated moving house. So close to the holidays to when all his freinds where off at the lake or having big sleep overs Leon had been made to pack his room up get in the back of his parents car and went off to a place called Illinois.

When we had arrived it seemed a pretty nice town and so was the school. But something wasn't quite right. He missed the comforts of the antique store he had once worked at and so as soon as he finished his firstday at school he began to explore searching for one.
 SkywalkerRules
05-07-2007, 3:15 PM
Hey, Rueben? Instead of Kala having a whip and a lightsaber, she's just going to have her lightsaber only. That ok? :D
 Darth Kalverys
05-07-2007, 4:54 PM
That's fine... uhhh... I don't really care, I only made a suggestion.
 Grace
06-17-2007, 2:51 AM
Y'all need a villain from Earth :)

Name: Nadia de la Cruz
Appearance: Nadia (http://www.colournation.com/uploads/photos/1968.jpg)
Personality: Nadia is a genius and more than a little reclusive. She despises anyone who isn't smarter than she is, which describes just about everyone she's ever met. If spoken to, she either refuses to answer or replies short and sharp.
Weapon(s): Nadia is a weapon (see bio)
Occupation: college student/ weekend bartender. in SW universe, dangerously natural Dark Side Force user
Bio: When she was four years old, Nadia's father began sending her to self-defense classes since her mother and her uncle, who happened to be living with them at the time were both alcoholics. Due to having been beaten many times over the years, Nadia pushed herself even at that young age and it wasn't long before she was besting children two to three years older than she.

When Nadia turned fifteen, her father moved out, leaving her with her mother and her uncle. Though they no longer dared to try beating her, Nadia was not satisfied with her self-defense skills and got a job to pay for further martial arts training. Soon, she was spending all day at school and the evenings in training.

By the time she graduated high school, Nadia was nearly untouchable, even by her instructors. Then, her father reentered her life, saying she needed to go to college. At first, she hated him for insisting, even though he paid for her tuition and room. But then, she found that getting a higher job would be easier with a degree and she began applying herself to her classes. Her professors called her the quiet genius, as she never spoke in class unless she had to, but she never got an answer wrong on any of the tests.

Nadia despises anyone she has no use for, including former instructors. Once she's finished learning what she can from them, the kindest thing she could do is ignore them. More often, she gives them rude remarks and is, in a word, 'harsh' to them. Any other students who know anything about her do what they can to stay away from her and now, most people on campus at least know of her. She's referred to by several less than flattering nicknames and in last year's yearbook, there was only one picture of her. The caption said, "Two seconds later, she broke the camera." (picture above) On one occasion, a student tried to give her an 'award' for being the 'cruelest smart girl on campus'. The award was a plastic toy soldier and Nadia shoved it up the student's nose... and then broke his arm. For violence, the college suspended her for a year.

Nadia de la Cruz is not friendly and everyone knows it.
 SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 2:46 AM
I wonder where everyone else is at. Shan and I seem to be the only ones... Oh well...
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 3:35 AM
Name: Hana Tigerstar
Personality: funny and opinionated
Weapon(s): double blade cyan lightsaber
Bio: Was part of the Jedi Order put left due to differences.She doesn't take orders well unless she really trusts the person. Black hair and brown eyes. She was so close to being a Jedi Knight. Had a boy friend but he died when she was 19.Lonely yet a loner,go figure.
 Darth Kalverys
11-18-2007, 9:16 AM
EP welcome I guess... can't say that there will be much activity from the thread... seeing as most of the RPers either haven't posted in a long time or they quit and they didn't notify anyone...
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 9:21 AM
hence why i joined ( i asked for Skywalker Rules permission and she ok'd it) hate to see a great rp stop before it's time
 SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 3:02 PM
Thanks, Padme. I really appreciate it. And have a great time on this RP! :D
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 7:41 PM
can i be mara jade skywalker?
 SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 7:42 PM
Sure! That's cool with me. Go right ahead. :)
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 7:51 PM
Mara Jade Skywalker
blue lightsaber
tough minded
Jedi Master
Was the Emperor's Hand but fell in love with Luke Skywalker.They are married. She's a Jedi Guardian
 Jedi Atomic
11-18-2007, 9:38 PM
EP welcome I guess... can't say that there will be much activity from the thread... seeing as most of the RPers either haven't posted in a long time or they quit and they didn't notify anyone...

Schools taking up most of my free time....

Can Monica and Darrick be forming a force bond, SR? But they don't know it yet. Thats why Darrick heard Monica's voice in his head, but I can change it if you don't want to.
 Darth Kalverys
11-18-2007, 9:50 PM
Yeah I figured as much from the younger people in this RP... school does take up a lot of my time... and on the weekends... chances are I'll be hangin out with friends... that's when the internet comes in handy on my cell phone. ^_^
 SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Schools, tests, homeworks... it's been gettin' to me too! But I find a way sometimes. We all find a way.

And sure JA. Darrick and Monica could form a Force bond. It's cool.
Page: 1 of 1