Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with joy

Page: 1 of 1
 Mattyu
04-23-2007, 8:50 AM
I have a little problem with my joystick,
I've installed drivers but when I start mission in XWA, I'm rotating around :/ I have same problem even while calibrating joy in windows, can anyone help me please?
 Wildstar
04-23-2007, 2:42 PM
I suspect you somehow have a bad contact in the stick. If you know how to do it, it just may need cleaning, but I'd seek the advice of a hardware professional if you're not able to do it.
 Wildstar
04-23-2007, 4:54 PM
I'd also like to ask you if you have any flight sim games other than XWA, and if you experience the same problem in those games.
 Mattyu
04-24-2007, 3:14 AM
In Tie-Fighter I don't have any problems with it, same in Airifix Dogfighter :P
 Wildstar
04-24-2007, 2:36 PM
A friend thought it might've been a problem w/ a newer stick's driver not being able to work with older games, but since you mention you don't have this problem w/ TIE Fighter (the TIE95 version, I'm assuming), which is an older game than XWA, my friend does find this problem weird. If it is, indeed, a relatively recent model by a well-known maker, you might want to check the manufacturer's site for a tech support forum and post the problem there.
Page: 1 of 1