Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unreal Tournament Series

Page: 1 of 1
 NateDogg
04-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Does anyone have or play any of the Unreal Tournament Games, and/or know anything about the upcoming game Unreal Tournament 3.

Also if you do play I often play on uXc & WIG servers when online under the name DawG or NateDogg.
 stoffe
04-21-2007, 1:09 PM
Does anyone have or play any of the Unreal Tournament Games, and/or know anything about the upcoming game Unreal Tournament 3.

Also if you do play I often play on uXc & WIG servers when online under the name DawG or NateDogg.

I used to play Unreal Tournament (1) a lot roughly 7 years ago when it was fairly recently released (And Unreal 1 a bunch before that). Got tired of it after a while though since people in general started treating multiplayer like it was more serious business than a fun game. (And I guess I got a bit tired of generic FPS in general when I started to get into RPGs or hybrid games more.)
 igyman
04-21-2007, 1:20 PM
I don't play any of them at the moment, but I do have UT and UT 2003 and I plan to get the new UT 3 when it's released.
Page: 1 of 1