Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I think I may have messed up my game.

Page: 1 of 1
 Zerimar Nyliram
04-18-2007, 9:58 PM
So for a while now I've had two mods that give Darth Bandon a different outfit and "Sith eyes". (So basically two skin files: one for the body and the other for the head.) Then I decided that I've already got Malak with them, as well as Yuthura and that other guy at the Sith academy, and that not everyone needs "Sith eyes". So I tried editing that fan-made file, replacing the yellow pupil with a blue one from another fan-made skin file for Atris in KOTOR II. (I am brand spanking new to all of this, so I do not yet know how to extract and edit the original files, only fan-made ones.) However, when I descend into the Shadowlands on Kashyyyk where Bandon and his Sith cronies are waiting, his model is not present and the game freezes. So I tried removing one, then both files to let it go with his default appearance, but the same thing happens. Then I tried to put back in the original fan-made skin file untouched by me, and I'm still getting the same thing. This has never happened to me before.

What can I do?
 Darth_sidek
04-18-2007, 10:13 PM
try reloading a save before Kasshyk and then try; should work.
 Zerimar Nyliram
04-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Actually, I went back to Tatooine and it worked fine; Bandon was there. It even worked with my latest modification to the fan-made skin. How odd that it would not work on Kashyyyk...
Page: 1 of 1