Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CD Advice

Page: 1 of 1
 The Feral Chicken
01-21-2001, 8:01 PM
OK, I've got a little bit of cash left from Christmas (god, that seems like ages ago now!) and I dunno which CD to get; Limp Bizkit, or Reloaded Volume 2. Which is better, and which do u recommend? Cheers,

Feral C
 MtBlanc
01-21-2001, 8:22 PM
Instead of buying either CD, I'd recommend you invest your money in a money market account.
But seriously, I can't help you out here, I hate Limp Bizkit and isn't the other album just a collection of highly commercially successful pop songs? Maybe you should expand your horizons here. That's just my personal opinon, I'm not trying to force anything on you.
 Rufio
01-21-2001, 9:55 PM
i suggest neither, instead buy the new found glory cd.... what?

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/blinkxxss/evosig.jpg)
So much for taking the world by storm, looks like i'll be taking it by siege.
 Kid
01-22-2001, 1:47 AM
Limp Bizkit, hands down
 BoneMaster
01-22-2001, 5:38 AM
A New Found Glory - Nothing Gold Can Stay

------------------
They don't call me the Bone Master for nothing
 Purple Tentacle
01-22-2001, 4:39 PM
the limp bizkit album is excellent but if u have some spare cash I would personally recommend one of the older offspring albums.
***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Smash***
 Captain Smirk
01-22-2001, 6:50 PM
You want a kick arse recent album...get 'Something to Write Home About' by the Get Up Kids, and if you can find it...on vinyl.

If you want Limp Bizkit turn on your radio.
 storken
01-23-2001, 5:24 PM
LIMP BIZKIT SUCK!
 Captain Smirk
01-23-2001, 6:26 PM
'Those are exactly my sentimonies.'
Page: 1 of 1