Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mario with a TWIST!

Page: 1 of 1
 Smon
04-12-2007, 11:09 PM
The nerdiest Mario game ever. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=wPaqhkqTb8Y)

...I mean really, really nerdy. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=a75AIe5JwIw)

Naturally I'm getting it ASAP. Anyone else getting/already have got it?
 urluckyday
04-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Lol...that is nerdy...how I love it!
 milo
04-13-2007, 12:20 AM
 martmeister
04-13-2007, 12:45 AM
I read the preview of that this morning on Gamespot. I was thinking, "Man, I want a Wii now." Then I thought of how much movement I would have to do to move a simple character across (yes, I know and flip to 3D) the screen.
 Smon
04-13-2007, 12:55 AM
I read the preview of that this morning on Gamespot. I was thinking, "Man, I want a Wii now." Then I thought of how much movement I would have to do to move a simple character across (yes, I know and flip to 3D) the screen.
You hold it sideways, like a NES controller. So to do all that you have to do this:

1.Press Right

Movement's done, woo, feeling the burn yet? To flip do this.

2.Press A

WOO! I feel like I lost 10 lb. wow, a total workout.
 martmeister
04-13-2007, 1:01 AM
LOL. Ahh, I AssUMed you had to do a lot of hand motion (ie: doing the Macarena just to jump and float). Oops. I was considering getting the DS just for the New Super Mario Bros (or whatever it's called) then I thought of how pointless it'd be for ONE thing, plus my computer's pretty kick ass.
 Smon
04-13-2007, 1:53 AM
Well mine isn't, shut up!

Alas, I shall never play a PC version of Spore, or a good version of the Sims 2, but I still have Wario Ware!
 Davinq
04-16-2007, 10:38 PM
0.o

Words fail me.
 TechnoTabby
04-17-2007, 12:23 AM
Is the game only for the Wii?
 Smon
04-17-2007, 6:17 AM
Is the game only for the Wii?
Yes.
 TechnoTabby
04-18-2007, 12:19 AM
Cool.Now I need help choosing my first Wii game the ones I'm thinking about are:The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess,Paper Mario,or Wario Ware.......question..umm does anyone know when Super Smash Bros Brawl is coming out?
 Davinq
04-18-2007, 12:40 AM
Wow, I'm way behind in video gaming... There's gonna be another super smash? Oh right, I suppose they should, what with a new console [Wii] and all.
 TechnoTabby
04-18-2007, 12:47 AM
You should look up the trailer for the new game on youtube too see if you would like the game........have you played any of the previous smash bros?Oh I think the trailer came out in 06.
 Smon
04-18-2007, 4:37 AM
Cool.Now I need help choosing my first Wii game the ones I'm thinking about are:The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess,Paper Mario,or Wario Ware.......question..umm does anyone know when Super Smash Bros Brawl is coming out?
Tough. First one I got was Metal Slug. (I loves me some Metal Slug.) Out of all four options here are how to decide, as I have either beaten or played enough all of them to make the following judgements:

Metal Slug-Got a budget but can't run MAME for some reason? Well worth it for $40.
Zelda-Good, but a bit cliche' in my opinion, quit halfway through the water temple... I hates me some water temple.
Mario-Just beat it today, gotta say it rules. But somewhere along on the way Mario became Kingdom Hearts... you travel worlds gathering heart jewel dealies to save the world from a villain, along the way a person dies, (seriously) you go to Hell, Luigi turns out to be a hero of time, and all sorts of other SquareEnix-ish crap happens.
Wario-Get some friends. This is way too short without them.
 TechnoTabby
04-18-2007, 10:10 PM
Oh-me oh-my this is gonna be a tough choice....man I forgot about Metal Slug (I loves me some Metal Slug too)Ahh I remember the good old days when I used to go down to the laundry place and play Metal Slug and use my slug coins...those were the days...Hmm the Zelda game for me I didn't like the water temple in Ocarina of time or in Majora's Mask and now your tell'n me this water temple is a pain in the ass too aww man.All these games sound awesome,but which to choose.
Page: 1 of 1