Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium

Page: 1 of 1
 Niner_777
04-11-2007, 4:19 PM
Anyone have this game?
 igyman
04-11-2007, 4:29 PM
Not yet, but will pretty soon. :D
 Det. Bart Lasiter
04-11-2007, 5:43 PM
Yeah I beat the Nod, GDI and Scrin

campaigns. I thought it was too easy, I beat each of the campaigns with almost all golds in a day or two.
 igyman
04-18-2007, 4:44 PM
Well, I finished the game the other day and my overall impression is that it's very good. What I really didn't like was how Nod was represented in this sequel, EA has turned Nod from a militaristic-fascist dictatorship into a terrorist organization comprised of religious fanatics. Even Kane is acting somewhat differently than he used to, they've turned him into some kind of preacher who even gets seriously agitated at times, an opposite to the calm and sinister Kane from Tiberian Sun.
The Scrin campaign however, though short, was pretty cool. Their cinematics more than any other reminded me of Tiberian Sun's and Firestorm's style of cinematics.
Oh yeah, I was also pretty disappointed to read that one GDI campaign Intel entry, the one that suggests CABAL has been destroyed for good.
 Niner_777
05-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Can I post a website to a clan that you can join?
Page: 1 of 1