Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Why?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Newfie
04-09-2007, 9:42 AM
I have a simple question. Why is there no forums for Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith the video game?
 Diego Varen
04-09-2007, 10:13 AM
I have a simple question. Why is there no forums for Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith the video game?

Because the game isn't as popular as game series, such as the KOTOR series or the Jedi Knight series. I own the game and it isn't the greatest Star Wars game to be honest. I hope I've answered your question.
 urluckyday
04-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Agreed. It is a fun game, but it's just not that great compared to something like KOTOR.
 Char Ell
04-09-2007, 11:07 AM
I also think it's because the Ep. 3 video game was a console-exclusive title only.

LF currently focuses mostly on LucasArts PC games though the LFN owners have indicated they plan to do more console support/coverage on LFN in the future.
 Darth Newfie
04-09-2007, 12:35 PM
OK
 Ctrl Alt Del
04-15-2007, 1:16 PM
I also think it's because the Ep. 3 video game was a console-exclusive title only.

LF currently focuses mostly on LucasArts PC games though the LFN owners have indicated they plan to do more console support/coverage on LFN in the future.

Hmmm... Hope the same doesn't happen when TFU comes out... It's console-only too.
 Joshi
04-16-2007, 4:17 AM
Not every Star Wars game has it's own forum, usually just the more popular series do. You can probably find it as a sub forum somewhere around though.
 hellhawk
09-27-2007, 4:38 PM
WHY DOSE EVERYONE LIKE KOTOR SO MUCH??? TELL ME WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT THIS GAME!
 Jeff
09-27-2007, 5:24 PM
Please don't bump very old threads unless you have something to add to the discussion.
Page: 1 of 1