Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Our RD Anthem

Page: 2 of 2
 Jae Onasi
04-19-2007, 12:54 AM
We should invite JM12 over here for one of her diddies. :)
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-19-2007, 12:56 AM
Aww yeah and she could do some dancin too, tear the place up!
I'm starting to like this place more, I could almost dance here...almost
 Jae Onasi
04-19-2007, 12:59 AM
They'll make you feel right at home-away-from-home here. :D
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-19-2007, 1:08 AM
Well, at first I thought RD simply failed at anything and everything, but I may be able to find something useful to work with and produce something elegantly giraffe.
 Miss_Mayhem
04-19-2007, 1:19 AM
Like Jae sad; WE PHUCKIN' ROCK OUT LOUD. We are courteious and polite *ahemahemahem* and everything that emanates from our fingers upon our golden keyboards is nothing short of gold. aRDee = !win!

Do the strikeouts better illustrate how we absolutely succeed at whatever we do, with flying technicolors?
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-19-2007, 1:25 AM
You must first succeed at Technicolor before you may fly with technicolor

Strikeout? We need such material items?

I think I like you so I give you epic level coughdrop for thine ahems!

I think it's cute how you went back and changed you post;)
 Miss_Mayhem
04-19-2007, 1:29 AM
They used to have strikeout tagz. WTF happened? I liked those T_T

&dont say I haven't mastered the technicolor. Indeed, I have created a technicolor wonderland. (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48309248/?qo=7&q=by%3Amalevolent-mayhem&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps)
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-19-2007, 1:32 AM
The kitty is a nice touch, but it needs more color, and maybe...just maybe a banjo...

As for the axis of evil, I'm not really sure about samnmax, he won't even kill me when I ask him to.
Page: 2 of 2