Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Galactic Tournament Discussion - Recruitment

Page: 1 of 1
 KotO[REvan]
03-31-2007, 9:33 PM
I've been recently thinking of an idea for an RPG. And, well, it'll go something like this:

3947: BBY
Researchers travel to various planets and worlds to find remaining secrets about the OLD SITH WAR. During their search, they come across a holocron. This holocron displays what the researches have thought to be a tournament, between no specific species or warriors.

The ends of the holocron still remain to be researched, and that's where us RPG'ers come in. We're going to play what the holocron showed.
(basically a tournament)

There is no specific date for when this tournament took place, so there's no need to worry about any other wars / events that were taking place in that time period. I don't know, I thought it'd be rather interesting to play.

Character Format Sheet:
Name:
Title:
Species:
Place of Origin:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance / Description:

Background:

STR -
DEX -
CON -
INT -
WIS -
CHR -

(none of these attributes can be above 30)

Mainly your character should be a participant of the tournament.
If you do not want your character to be a warrior of the tourny, then PM me to discuss what the other possibilities of your characters are.

Also, if you have any questions regarding this role play, feel free to either PM me or ask it in this thread. As it /is/ the discussion - recruitment thread. =)
 Rexraptor2000
03-31-2007, 9:50 PM
Do the participants have to be from the Star Wars galaxy? And maybe you should add a spending attribute points thing for it also.
 KotO[REvan]
03-31-2007, 10:16 PM
I am not entirelly following your question, so, here's two answers:

If you're asking that it has to be a character that's already made in the star wars galaxy, then: no.

If you're asking if it has to be a character made who is based off of star wars, then: yes.

And this is just a rough draft, I'm waiting to see if it's going to be successful or not first. :)
 Jason Skywalker
04-01-2007, 5:21 PM
I'll join.

Name: Zayne Skyblade
Title: Reaper
Species: Human
Place of Origin: Telos
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 191 lbs.
Appearance / Description: I'll post later.

Background: Later as well.

STR - 20
DEX - 17
CON - 19
INT - 16
WIS - 15
CHR - 16
 darth fmc
04-02-2007, 3:24 AM
name kavar skywalker
planit crusher
species human
age 23
gender male
place of origin koridan
height 6`6

weight 145 lds
apirans tall skar done left side of face discripshen powerfull misteros feird by most people backegrond il poste later
 KotO[REvan]
04-02-2007, 10:09 PM
o_O
Alrighty then.
I'll make my character sometime later as well.
Page: 1 of 1