Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is it just me?

Page: 1 of 1
 Davinq
03-27-2007, 12:36 AM
Or has LFRD turned into a constant warground, where all that matters is that Thrik'll log on and finish this mod chaos? Doesn't feel like RD right now.
 Samnmax221
03-27-2007, 12:38 AM
Feels moar liek crooked teeth.
 martmeister
03-27-2007, 12:50 AM
That's because we're all waiting for Psychonauts 2 to come out and have nothing better to talk about. Hell, I was even thinking about creating a thread about the possibility of "Fallout Tactics 2" or why the hell ranks in FOT don't matter...but no one here plays Fallout :(
 Det. Bart Lasiter
03-27-2007, 12:59 AM
Feels moar liek crooked teeth.
http://i7.tinypic.com/2eofjpf.gif?)
 Samnmax221
03-27-2007, 1:04 AM
http://i7.tinypic.com/2eofjpf.gif)
Permission to sleep in your bed if I have a nightmare about those?
 Det. Bart Lasiter
03-27-2007, 1:06 AM
Permission granted big boi.
 St. Jimmy
03-27-2007, 1:36 AM
Or has LFRD turned into a constant warground, where all that matters is that Thrik'll log on and finish this mod chaos? Doesn't feel like RD right now.
Davlova mate, It's just you.
 Miss_Mayhem
03-27-2007, 1:44 AM
It's more a matter of human nature and anthropology than you might think. Us RDers need distractions to come along every once in a while, and so does everyone else. Something to focus one, just that our distractions are shinier and somewhat less important than that of others (ITMO). We will eventually get bored and it will blow over, and more likely than not Thrik will completely replace his old set of modz with a shinier upgrade, so really the whole campaign is rather pointless since I'm putting my monopoly money on at least 2 people being given mod status.

Our new trend will be kittens in a few weeks.
 St. Jimmy
03-27-2007, 1:47 AM
Hell, we don't even need distractions. At leas t half of our threads are pretty much spam. You know why? Cause we're bored.
 Ray Jones
03-27-2007, 3:29 AM
No, because we're too stupid to come up with something more intelligent when we're bored.
 St. Jimmy
03-27-2007, 8:54 AM
Yeah, that too.
 martmeister
03-27-2007, 9:18 AM
Yep, that's why I'm just going to second Ray and not post anything else of importance.
 Grey Master
03-27-2007, 10:04 AM
No, because we're too stupid to come up with something more intelligent when we're bored.

I though you would always bring some interesting topic to talk and fight about, Ray.

The pressure of the mod election is driving RD nuts, so, I recommend the candidates calm down, specially you Dav, until the summer, lets forget all about the election, and focus .
 Ray Jones
03-27-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm not bored, so why should I contribute to the community in a way as if I am bored, huh?

Hmm, yeah, what mod election anyway, mods don't get elected, they get selected.

Also what's this 'vote for me' hype going on here already about?

I mean, vote for what, LT's not even published "the list" right now, and yet everybody is acting already as if the poll is closing within the next 3, 2, 1 minutes, face it, you all are just status whores, who fail completely at having the slightest grasp of what a moderator's job here at LF is.

So yes, you are right, the "candidates" should really calm down a bit.

Probably calm down to a level where they should totally shut face and stand in the corner waiting for further instruction from their future mod jmac. These instructions might come together with a Double Eagle and 1 bullet.

Discuss.
 Davinq
03-27-2007, 7:02 PM
I though you would always bring some interesting topic to talk and fight about, Ray.

The pressure of the mod election is driving RD nuts, so, I recommend the candidates calm down, specially you Dav, until the summer, lets forget all about the election, and focus .
Especially me? 'The hell?
 KingCheez
03-27-2007, 7:41 PM
I'm not bored, so why should I contribute to the community in a way as if I am bored, huh?

I mean, vote for what, LT's not even published "the list" right now, and yet everybody is acting already as if the poll is closing within the next 3, 2, 1 minutes, face it, you all are just status whores, who fail completely at having the slightest grasp of what a moderator's job here at LF is.

Probably calm down to a level where they should totally shut face and stand in the corner waiting for further instruction from their future mod jmac. These instructions might come together with a Double Eagle and 1 bullet.

Discuss.

I don't go around saying vote for me but I be was a mod before

if jmac becomes a mod though, I will **** bricks, and eat them.
 Poopdogjr
03-27-2007, 8:01 PM
I find all this hupla about modship funny. It shall make great fun for us all. We should try to make it a giant event. So that we can all laugh and look back afterwards upon this silliness. In fact we should have big events more often. It'll liven things up a bit around these here parts.
 Samnmax221
03-27-2007, 11:38 PM
I couldn't help but attack furries with this frightening visage.
http://i13.tinypic.com/359yhcx.jpg)
 Miss_Mayhem
03-28-2007, 12:06 AM
I need to find some inventive use of that pic ...

Goddamn Furries! ><

Our next big event should be exterminating the fury race, bunch of critter-f___in' barbarians ...
 St. Jimmy
03-28-2007, 12:53 AM
I find all this hupla about modship funny. It shall make great fun for us all. We should try to make it a giant event. So that we can all laugh and look back afterwards upon this silliness. In fact we should have big events more often. It'll liven things up a bit around these here parts.
I'll second that. In fact, I was just thinking the same thing the other day..
 JoeDoe 2.0
03-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Poopdog, you're a genius!!!
 Det. Bart Lasiter
03-28-2007, 4:58 PM

Discuss.hi im jmac and i approve this message.
 Ray Jones
03-28-2007, 5:22 PM
I have sick, yet entertaining visions about you when I write stuff like this.
 Poopdogjr
03-28-2007, 8:36 PM
Is he naked in them?
 Grey Master
04-01-2007, 2:12 AM
Why does NAKED have to do with it? You only think about that, right?
Even now when I'm asking you this question you are thinking of being naked, are you not?
 JoeDoe 2.0
04-01-2007, 6:10 PM
*sighs* Here we go again
 Grey Master
04-01-2007, 6:18 PM
Now what do you mean by that?
Page: 1 of 1