Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rate the Sig and Avatar above you

Page: 1 of 1
 TheRealDem
03-25-2007, 8:50 PM
Im not sure if anyone has made this thread but its for fun.And what do you do?Read the title the scale is 0-10 for each and START!!!

Mod note: Moved from Ahto (SWK) to Forum Games, since that's what it appears to be. :) ~M
 Titanius Anglesmith
03-25-2007, 8:59 PM
Yes, there is already another thread like this here (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=173295).
 Sabretooth
03-26-2007, 1:40 AM
Well, you don't rate things there... maybe we can instate a new rule in the previous thread bout rating? Or perhaps we can continue as we are... I mean post counts don't matter anymore, so I doubt if anything is wrong.
 RC-1162
03-26-2007, 5:12 AM
Naah. Leave it as it is. Stoffe moved it here and didn't close/delete it. so it doesn't matter.

^^
Avi - 8/10 : A bit plain, but has an aura of coolness
Sig - 7/10 : Maybe a little more than an outer glow? ;)
 Sabretooth
03-26-2007, 7:52 AM
^ Avvy: 6/10 IMO, it's not very professional, but is rather mysterious anyways.
^ Sigy: 7/10 Unique, but the RC doesn't seem to stand out.

@RC: I used the glow to give it a sort of metallic look - you probably won't get it till you look at an after/before, which I am not tempted to make. :D If you look closely, I also used a gradient mask to make the lower end sort of darker...
 Grey Master
03-26-2007, 9:06 AM
^avatar:9/10 I like anything that has a skull on it
sig:9/10 very nice font (you always have cool sigs! :D )
 Ray Jones
03-26-2007, 10:22 AM
I don't think we need another "av/sig above" thread. The other one is spammy and repetitive enough, with like only 10 persons filling the last 20 pages.. I'm not really sure why we need a thread with posts stating nothing but the obvious "nernerner avatar" over and over again. :/

At least close this one.
 CSI
03-26-2007, 1:50 PM
Eh, I think up to the mods, but I'll comment on this.

Avatar: 6/10, because the Hanzo Hattori didn't clean his katana like that.
Signature: 7/10, I don't know how to comment on this, so I let him pass.
 RC-1162
03-26-2007, 3:41 PM
Avi: 7/10 - A little hard to figure out what's going on, but it makes sense eventually.
Sig: 5/10 - Two separate images don't really turn me on.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
03-26-2007, 5:01 PM
I don't think we need another "av/sig above" thread. The other one is spammy and repetitive enough, with like only 10 persons filling the last 20 pages.. I'm not really sure why we need a thread with posts stating nothing but the obvious "nernerner avatar" over and over again. :/

At least close this one.
only saying that because your av and sig are sub-par to the maxxx oh burned
 milo
03-26-2007, 5:30 PM
^^^

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu
 Det. Bart Lasiter
03-26-2007, 5:36 PM
^av: kawaii desu ne
 Rogue Nine
03-26-2007, 6:39 PM
murk loar

:lock:
Page: 1 of 1