Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Reality 2.0 Another thread that Itchy did not author.

Page: 1 of 1
 Samnmax221
03-24-2007, 9:27 PM
It may not be coming out till the 12th of April, but "Spiting Itchy ahead of time saves......something". Oh well, you ought to know the drill by now. In case you don't know the drill I'd suggest you leave, or we'll call you names, like "Diapered Dynamo".
 itchythesamurai
03-25-2007, 12:26 AM
Man, I've been crazy busy with schoolwork and things of that ilk to the point that I have not been able to play the review copy yet. Bummer.
 Ray Jones
03-25-2007, 5:26 AM
You been doing a gurl! Man!
 itchythesamurai
03-25-2007, 2:24 PM
Ha, not quite. My prom date decided to cancel though, and this girl that I dug decided to completely stop talking to me for no apparent reason. So pretty close.
 Samnmax221
03-25-2007, 2:29 PM
You should go to her house and scream that "You don't know what its like to be me MAAHN!!!", while doing this you have to tear off your cloths. You don't have any embarrassing letters seared into your skin do you?
 itchythesamurai
03-25-2007, 10:28 PM
No, but I may or may not have a large cross carved into my chest. You know how kooky we Christian types get.
 SyntheticGerbil
03-26-2007, 1:48 AM
You should really just start demanding sex really loudly over their cries of "No!" That is usually what works for me.
Page: 1 of 1