Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Legacy Of The Sith

Page: 2 of 4
 SkywalkerRules
04-06-2007, 6:14 PM
The group ran inside the Mynock, Cade's ship. Lyna looked around inside and smiled. "Nice ship, Cade," she said. But her only concern was to get out of the space station. Quick.

Lyna sat down on a bench by the window. She looked out, and saw some people screaming in fear. "I wish I helped them," Lyna thought sadly. She looked at the others, seeing if they needed any help.
 DrPhil2501
04-06-2007, 8:41 PM
(urm... SkywalkerRules. I'd hate to sound like a smartass, but Cade left his ship, the Mynock, behind along with his crew, if I recall. If I may suggest, your character could always think this ship IS the Mynock, when its not.)

Cade felt rather awkward. "Err... thanks! It isn't mine, but anyway..." he climbed into the cockpit, and stared at the control panel. He flicked a few switches, then suddenly an "ACCESS DENIED" came from the monitor screen.

"Damn, the ship is coded. We'll need to find one of the crew members, which is suicide!"

He checked the registrations of whome the ship belonged to. "The ship appears to be the property of a... Rand Holden and a droid, XG-91."

XG-91 was facing the exterior of his ship in the dock. Earlier, he had a long boring, conversation with some other lunatic about this creature who was hunting everyone onboard the Wheel. He knew exactly what he needed to know about this thing, so he could kill it. Or could he?

Alas, he saw the beast stalking and pacing around the dock. XG had a chance of retribution. He unleashed his Cortosis Weaved claws, and stared at the hideous figure.

"You ready for another round, ugly?" XG launched himself at the creature, and took a swipe of his claws against the skin of the monster. XG took a look at his claws... they were ruined! Yes, he did draw blod from the creature, but the yellowish, green ooz seemed eat right through his delicate claws, as if they were slowly melting.

"My melee weapon!" XG cried. "You destroyed my melee weapon! You'll pay for this!"
 steven
04-07-2007, 5:31 AM
Solidus left out another battlecry as his wound slowly healed. Another hit on the stations caused Solidus to almost loose his balance, this was it, Solidus had to leave if he wanted to make Nihl pay for his actions which ruined everything. Solidus jumped onto the wall where an airvent was. Solidus pulled off the cover and dived inside, disappearing from the battle.
 DrPhil2501
04-07-2007, 6:37 AM
"Yeah you better run, meatbag!" XG-91 called out to the beast. He walked up the ramp of his ship, only to find intruders have breached it.

"Ah, more victims on my list. Rest assured, I shall enjoy the pleasure and satisfaction of gutting the rest of you!"

"I take it your XG-91?" Cade began.

"Indeed. If you must know, I am a top-grade Assasin Droid. Designed to elliminate any personal of each species. This model is fitted with the best artilery for droids. Now, as I have given you a brief overview of my capabilities, you will find that I am a rather formidable oponent!"

"We need to use your ship, we must escape this station!" Cade persuaded with the droid.

"Peh, your pathetic excuses won't convince me, skin-tube! Now get off my deck!"

Cade sighed, as he used the force to stun the droid. XG fell to the ground, temporarily was paralised.

"Okay, now I'll just access his computer to get the codes for the ship!"

The ship blasted off out of the station, and that the crew saw a blockade surrounding the Wheel. Many Star Destroyers open firing at the station. There was only one Command Ship. Cade sensed Nihl's presence on that vessel. He prommised revenge on what he did to his father, and longed had he desired it!
 Master_Archon
04-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Slate looked up at the ship, and the woman in it, telling him to get aboard. When something was offered to him, and it was for his benefit, he took it.

He, however, did not want to reveal the fact that he was force adept quite yet, so he took the longer, slower approach, climbing in.

After he was was in the second seat, he strapped in, looking around the cramped space, and the woman right infront of his face, at least the backside of her, sitting in the pilot's seat.

"Got a nice view," he muttered to himself.

He reached over and tapped her head lighlty, "tick-tock, lady, time is running out." He said in his sarcastic voice, no urgensy what-so-ever.
Wolf was aboard the ship with the group, his new little lap dog standing behind him nervously.

Wolf sensed Nihl aboard the command vessel, he reached up to where his left ((not sure)) arm used to be, remembering how he had cut it off.

"I sense him too Cade, but now is not the time for revenge, we must get out of this blockade, then figure out where we should go next," he told Cade, putting his hand on Cade's shoulder.
 SkywalkerRules
04-07-2007, 12:50 PM
((Ya sure, Mohunas? 'Cause I thought Cade in Issue #7...oh, I guess you're right. My bad. :D))

Lyna looked at the group, and bit her lower lip. She answered, "I know where we could go." Everyone looked at the young girl. She didn't like it when everyone stared at her, because she was shy.

But Lyna had to give them the info if they wanted to get out of here. "Maybe we could either go to Tatooine, or...Ossus, or..." Suddenly, she was interrupted by Cade.
 DrPhil2501
04-07-2007, 7:21 PM
"Ossus? You've got to be kidding me!" Cade said, outraged. "Do you have any Idea what the Sith did to the Jedi Academy there? Not to mention all the horrible memories of the Massacre..." Cade looked down to one side, thinking of his father, Kol Shywalker, when he was slain by Darth Nihl.
 SkywalkerRules
04-07-2007, 7:45 PM
Lyna was terrified. She did know what happened at Ossus, but it seemed like no one goes there no more. Lyna looked down ashamed with tearful eyes.
"I'm sorry, Cade. I...I was trying to help." She turned away from the group, trying to find a place to hide herself.
 Grace
04-08-2007, 12:39 AM
Cass turned her head, looking at her present traveling companion out of the corner of her eye. "What's that? Going?" She nodded and turned forward again. "Yes, we really ought to, hadn't we?"

She flicked a few switches in front of her; shields buzzed into action at the first flick and at the second, black armor plating emerged and settled into place, covering even the transparent cockpit bubble.

"Before you say anything," Cass said, her hands still on the controls, "yes, I realize we can't see out with the armor in place... damn near indestructable, though. Don't need lines of sight anyway..."

She pushed the throttle control fully forward and the little ship lunged ahead, throwing its passengers fully back into their seats. Cass grinned. "Got a little pep, don't she?"

Even without a line of sight, Cass had sensors telling her what was out beyond their little enclosed space. On top of that, she could 'feel' all of it. She knew exactly where all the ships in the blockade were... and she had 'spotted' a weakness, almost before they'd left the dying station. Now, with turbolaser blasts flying in every direction, she aimed for the weak spot.

"We'll get past them easy," she said with confidence. "Worry about where we're going after that..." she half turned to look back at the silent mercenary. "... unless you happen to have a desired location to be dropped off, that is."

With that said, she redirected her attention to getting away from the blockade. They were hit with several glancing blows, the fifth of which tore away the sheilds.

Shields down! the computer warned. Cass smiled. "Thanks for that," she said to the ship. "Think I noticed..."

But the black armor plating made the little ship rather difficult to see, which is the reason it managed to slip through the blockade. When they were a decent distance away, Cass slowed the little ship to a near-halt and turned it, disabling the shielding over the cockpit bubble.

"There's the end of the Wheel," she said softly. "And if that Skywalker didn't get out, I think I'll choose to be highly annoyed..." Shaking her head, she turned again to her companion.

"Ah," she said as if noticing his presence for the first time. She shrugged. "I don't think you ever answered my question. No, no, you didn't. Where was it you wanted to go?"
 Master_Archon
04-08-2007, 1:28 PM
Wolf looked a Lyna as she tearfully fled from the cockpit. Wolf grunted at Cade, shook his head, and went after the poor, shy girl.

The trooper stood nervously in the cockpit with Cade and Shado, until he finally fled after Wolf.

Wolf found Lyna, he approached her silently, sitting near her, he kept quiet, allowing her to cry if she needed to, or talk if she wanted.

The trooper finally came upon them, halting at the sight of the crying girl and the jedi master he stayed out of immediate sight, sitting down against the wall, he hung his head, as he rested from the terrifying events of the day.
Slate didn't care whether the woman couldn't see or not, as long as they lived through the ordeal, he was fine. Beyond that, he didn't get scared easily, he almost seemed to relish the nice dark cockpit, in the surprisingly comfortable seat, relaxing as if he were on a cruise.

"I don't think you ever answered my question. No, no, you didn't. Where was it you wanted to go?" The strange woman asked him.

"Hm, there is nowhere that I wish to go, I must follow the group, with the, Skywalker, you know? Them," he told her, pointing out the cockpit to a ship evading fire, and trying to find an escape from the blockade.

"Where ever they g, I must go, so follow, that is the answer I will give you," he told he, leaning back in his seat, folding his arms, he looked out the viwport, to the dieing station.

"Good riddance," he muttered to himself, watching the station fall apart in a rain of laser fire, and round explosions on it's surface.
 Grace
04-08-2007, 1:48 PM
((MA, you mean Slate... not Cade ;) ))

"Why don't we give them a hand?" Cass said cheerfully. "The armor's solid as ever and the shields have recharged almost fully..."

The armor closed again over the cockpit bubble and the shields came active. Just as before, the sleek little 'fighter', if it could be called a fighter, drove forward, this time angling toward the ship Cade and his companions had taken. As they drew nearer, Cass flicked a switch, opening a com channel to the fleeing ship.

"Hello!" she called cheerfully. "You look like you could use a little help... a distraction for the blockade, perhaps?"

With the pressing of a button, tiny lights all around the outside of Cass' ship blinked on, shining brightly, lighting up the ship like a beacon on all sensors of the ships in the blockade. The intensity of the light continued to increase, blanking out the sensors of several nearby ships.

"Son of Skywalker, set your course exactly as I tell you," Cass ordered. "It'll get you through the blockade even if your sensors can't see anything of where you're going." She gave a course heading and spun her ship, dropping below Cade and his friends. "The blockade will have their sensors back in a matter of seconds. Go!"
 SkywalkerRules
04-08-2007, 7:09 PM
Finally, Lyna wiped her tears and sniffed. "I should've stayed on The Wheel," she said to Wolf, sobbing. She added, "Then I could've never been with that jerk! All I wanted to do for him...was...help!" Lyna cried again. She felt that Wolf patted her on the shoulder gently.

Lyna smiled. "I guess my mother wanted me to learn about surviving on my own." She sniffed and laid her head on the back of the wall, looking up. "I haven't told you how I became a Jedi.... then a slave girl." Lyna sighed deeply.

Then, she began her story. "It all started when I was an eight month old child..."

"My adoptive mother found me in an abandoned house when she was on a mission. Coral, was her name. She took care of me and loved me so much.
My mother also made me her own Jedi apprentice, when she was honored as an official Jedi Master.

As I grew up, I became very skilled at fighting in combat with a lightsaber, and I also had a great connection in the Force. That's when my mother became ill of a terrible fever. She wanted to be one with the Force, and told me that I should always stay pure in the Force too. She gave me her lightsaber. The one I have here in my bag." Lyna sighed when tears came out of her sad eyes. She wiped them and sniffed.

Then continued silently. "Then a man named Bonty Zam took me in. He was a ringmaster of his circus called Crazy Bantha. He found me in the streets of Mos Eisely when I was fifteen. Years past, and I became his slave girl. I danced for audiences at his circus for credits. The worst part was that...I was shackled."

Lyna looked angry, and clenched her fist. "One night, he wasn't himself. He started to abuse me, which made me afraid. I couldn't take it no more. I slapped him on the head with a bottle he drunk from. Then grabbed my things and ran."

She turned to Wolf and spoke with pride. "I maybe shy and look like a dancer, but deep inside, I am a Jedi. I still have hold of the light side of the Force, and I still believe the galaxy can be saved from evil." Tears came out again, but she smiled.

"I didn't want to blow my cover at first, but I believe...that peace will be restored in the galaxy again. It just takes teamwork. I believe." Lyna started to cry.
 DrPhil2501
04-08-2007, 9:42 PM
Cade felt rather guilty for snapping at Lyna. But he seriously could not go back to Ossus, after what the Sith did to the Jedi Praxeum.

He was sitting in the cockpit, alone at the very moment as it was very likely the others were trying to cheer Lyna up. Except for the Assassin Droid, XG-91, who was currently shut down until repair. He wondered where they could go.

As he heard the early Transmission from that strange woman back at the Wheel, he did exactly as she told him too. Even though she was a complete stranger to Cade, she was a big help. They finally exited the blockade, and Cade looked back at the Station from view being destroyed.

"Maybe we could either go to Tatooine...

What could they possibly do at Tatooine. An interesting choice of destination, Cade thought to himself. Tatooine was a rough desert world with settlements filled with gangsters and the hutts.
 Master_Archon
04-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Slate almost seemed to sleep as the strange woman helped Cade and the group through the blockade, acting as a decoy.

"I swear, if you kill us, I'm kicking your rear in the afterlife," he told her sarcastically, with a hint of humor, this time his tone was that of true sarcasm, though it would be hard to tell, considering his tone was almost always sarcastic sounding.
Wolf smiled at Lyna as she told her story, feeling her grow angry, sad, happy, and all kinds of other emotions, as she told it.

"Your mother is most certainly one with the force, the ringleader in the cirrcus got what was comig to him, and you certainly hold the qualities of a jedi," he told her fondly, agreeing with her story.

"I too believe the galaxy will come back to order, if only somehow the different sides in the galaxy could work together, to win against the New Sith Order, but that will not happen as long as there is some division in thoughts or ideals," he said.

Wolf sighed, looking at the still crying Lyna, he wiped a tear away. "That, jerk, was only acting the way he did, because of some bad...memories," he told her, smiling, he got up with a grunt.

"Remember Lyna, you are well and good in your wish to wield and use the lightside of the force properly, but even I can see you have not yet grown accustomed to it, let alone you're probably a bit rusty. I will be here to help guide you with your journey through the force, and if you need help, or training in something," he told her, stretching a bit, he started to move leave.

"Unless you need me further, I will be out in the hallway, with our passenger," he said, the stormtrooper peering around the corner into the room, though he wore a helmet, you could see he was confused and nervous.
 Grace
04-08-2007, 11:39 PM
"If I kill us," Cass answered calmly, "I'll kick your ass back to life from the afterlife and then drag myself out behind you."

As the ship holding Cade's group passed the blockade, the lights on the exterior of Cass' ship faded and the sensor range of the ships returned. Diving again out of sight and using the little ship's black armor as further disguise, Cass plunged past the blockade without any further hits. Then, she eased off the throttle, waiting for Cade and company to determine where they were heading.

"So, my mysterious passenger," Cass said, turning to face him. "Have you got a name?" She smiled to herself. "Of course you do. However, the question I really ought to be asking is this: are you willing to share knowledge of your name with me?"
 Master_Archon
04-08-2007, 11:56 PM
"That made no sense at all," Slate muttered to himself, at the comment the woman made to his sarcastic jest.

"Have you got a name?" The lady asked, then she smiled to herself. "Of course you do. However, the question I really ought to be asking is this: are you willing to share knowledge of your name with me?"

"Q'nal, Slate Q'nal," he replied nonchalantly.

"Now may I ask the same question? What is your name?" He asked, yet his mind was thinking utterly different things, much more...lewd.

((Yeah, Slate has a dirty mind :lol: ...ok, dirty surface thoughts, in reality he's not that bad inside.))
 SkywalkerRules
04-09-2007, 9:36 AM
Lyna smiled and looked down. "Thank you, Master Sazen," she whispered. Suddenly, something was moving under the covers near Lyna. A little animal peeked out. It was a binjiphant. Lyna gasped and smiled brightly. "Oh my gosh, you are so cute!"

She picked it up, and looked at it. The little binjiphant licked her nose. Lyna giggled and looked at it's eyes. "I'll call you...Cyan. Because of your eyes."
Lyna played with it for sometime, until she looked up. She saw Cade standing there, as if he was there the whole time. "Oh, it's you," Lyna muttered. "If Wolf sent you to apologize..." she began. But Cade shook his head.
 DrPhil2501
04-09-2007, 10:24 AM
"Nope! I came here on my own decision." Cade sat down next to Lyna, patting her pet... whatever it was.

"I'm sorry I lashed out at you. Its just that what happened to Ossus was unbearable. And it leaves an open wound in your mind forever."

((Again I apoligise for being a smartass, but try not to take control of other people's character SkywalkerRules. Instead, try to improvise. Like call out the characters name, or perhaps walk to that character.))
 Grace
04-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Mimicking Slate's nonchalant tone, Cass answered, "Cassss... sandra..." Then, she frowned. "Morgan. Yeah, that's right. Cassandra Morgan." She smiled again. "Most who know me call me Cass."

Then, her nose wrinkled. "I don't typically make a habit of scanning surface thoughts... but you've made it so damn easy." She looked back at him, her violet eyes displaying some mixture of understanding and disgust. "And the sort of thoughts you've got in there are the sort you'd want to keep hidden from a telepath. Work on that, will you?"

Without waiting for an answer, she turned to face forward again. "So, Slate Q'nal... you're a..." she paused, cocking her head as if listening. "... something for hire... or something like that, am I right?"

((MA, I imagine that there are people who are completely unfamiliar with the name Cassandra Morgan, but I think it's pretty well known amongst mercenaries at least... and a good deal more than just them. So I just have one question for you... does Slate recognize the name? And would Cass pick up on the fact that he knows of her? oh, guess that was two questions :p ))
 Master_Archon
04-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Slate thought for a moment, Cassandra Morgan, her name was familiar to the mercenary world. But then again, any derranged woman could claim to be her.

"I don't typically make a habit of scanning surface thoughts... but you've made it so damn easy." She looked back at him, her violet eyes displaying some mixture of understanding and disgust.

Slate smiled to himself, his voice becoming very cold and smooth, "you don't seem dissapointed, no, almost...compliant, if not a little disturbed, hm?"

"And the sort of thoughts you've got in there are the sort you'd want to keep hidden from a telepath. Work on that, will you?" She asked him.

Slate wasn't surprised she was a telepath, his mind had already thought out several posibilities to her personality, mind set, attitude, and that had been one of the conclusions, though it was one of the ones he had put on the backburner.

"No, I don't think I will, I've gotta have something to occupy my time," he told her, his nonchalant attitude returning. "Besides, keeps you on your toes," he said in mock humor.

"So, Slate Q'nal... you're a..." she paused, cocking her head as if listening. "... something for hire... or something like that, am I right?"

"First off, I'm a man, a human male, not a thing, so unless you want me to prove it, please refer to me as a being, not a thing," he chastised. "Second, I'm a mercenary, like you, supposedly, are," he told her, his tone returning to normal.

He sat there in silence waiting for her response.
 DarthSion101
04-09-2007, 1:28 PM
Admiral Yage gulped heavily to himself, as he watched the vessel they had been so desperately trying to destory expertly dodged their cannons and fighters, and explode off into hyperspace. He feared the retribution that Darth nihl would wreak upon him, but his fears were soon subsided by a beeping from the bridges main comm console.

A shaking finger pressed the button, and a huge image of an enraged Darth Krayt appeared before them.

"NIHL! I gave no order to destroy the station! Your arrogance has cost me my quarry, and endangered my pet!" Krayt Bellowed.

Nihl was clearly taken aback by his master's rage.

"My master, I only thought..."

"My beast had everything in his grasp, he would have slaughtered them all, your petty arrogance has cost me my victory today!" Hissed The Dread Lord.

"I will find them master. They will not escape me again, and they will all die."

"Yes, you will find them. Take the fleet under your command, and track them to the far corners of the galaxy, do not fail me again Darth Nihl, or you shall spend out the rest of your days in an active torture field." Krayt commanded before cutting his transmission.

Nihl was quick to turn his rage over his own impulsiveness upon his men.

"Admiral!" Nihl Snarled.

"Y-Yes Lord Nihl?"

"Deploy the fleet, send out probes, hunt them, find them, or your heads will roll."

The fleet began breaking into different directions, off to scour the far reaches of the universe, in an attempt to satisfy Darth nihl's insatiable bloodlust, and avoid the wrath of his enraged master.
 SkywalkerRules
04-09-2007, 3:40 PM
((I am soooooo sorry! ^_^ Oh, man, I gotta make sure I be careful of the characters. I promise you, Mohunas, I'll be extra careful ;) ))

Lyna grinned at Cade. "Aww, that's okay, Cade. But It's my fault, really. I mean, I shoundn't had mentioned it anyway. It kind of held a bad memory for all the Jedi." The young woman looked at Cyan.

"This my new friend, Cyan. She's a binjiphant. I call her Cyan because of her bluish-green eyes." She rubbed the little binjiphant's neck gently. Cyan was half alsleep. Later, Lyna told Cade how she use to be a Jedi, then a slave girl.
 DrPhil2501
04-10-2007, 4:19 AM
"Well, I may not be one anymore, but it is an asset to have a Jedi among us." Cade complimented. "And don't you worry, if we run into any ringleaders on our journey, I swear I will beat them to death if they ever try to take you away" Cade jested.
 SkywalkerRules
04-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Lyna laughed heartily. "Thanks Cade, for cheering me up." She looked down and smiled nervously. Lyna said to Cade, stroking Cyan's fur gently, "Ya know...you're a true friend. And you're like a brother to me. No one has ever been nice to me like this before. Except for my mom and you guys." Before she could said another word, Lyna saw something outside.

She got up, and walked to the view. Lyna squinted her blue eyes. "Cade, come look at this. There's a ship outside. I sense it's not the Sith...or Imperial..."
 steven
04-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Inside the Lantean III command centre
Vaar walked out of the empty corridor and into the command center. He then walked to the sensors officer. "Report."
"Sir, we are detecting several unknown ships entering Area 4C," The Twi'lek officer replied as she stroked her left lek. Like most people on this station, she got nervous around Vaar due to his size, muscle and poistion.
"Dispatch two Pirate Inceptors and three fighter squadron," Vaar replied "Where did they just come from?"
The officer began searching her records "The computer estimates that they left the Wheel. This is strange, it seems alot of people have been leaving from the Wheel."
"The Wheel has been destroyed," Vaar told her "Tell the Inceptors to use Ion weapons only! I want to know what happened to the Wheel."
 Grace
04-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Cass laughed. "You are a human male, through and through!" she said, giggling. But suddenly, her laughter stopped and she looked down at the ship holding Cade and his companions.

"Ah," she said, raising an eyebrow. "The girl has sensed our presence... or rather, she sees the ship."

Her hand hovered over the com switch for a moment, but then she pulled it back. "We'll see if they want to talk with us... let them initiate..."
 DrPhil2501
04-11-2007, 4:08 AM
Cade looked out the porthole, and indeed, there was a ship outside.

"I better get to the cockpit. I'll see whats going on." Cade ran quickly to the Pilot's seat. He punched in a few buttons on the consol infront of him, trying to identify the ship. It was some kind of Space Yaught, but smaller. An alert signal sprung from the Ship's Terminal.

"What the-- They caught us with a tractor beam..."
 SkywalkerRules
04-11-2007, 8:00 AM
Lyna looked back at the view. He was right. She turned back and asked, "But...why? I mean, we haven't done anything to them." As they were caught in the tractor beam, Lyna heard someone come through the com. She ran in the cockpit by Cade's side, while Cyan ran on top of Lyna's head.

Lyna wasn't afraid this time though. She was confused. The little binjinphant on her head whimpered, as if she herself was scared. "Don't worry, Cyan. We'll be ok...I think," Lyna said to Cyan, both confident and puzzled.
 DrPhil2501
04-11-2007, 9:27 AM
"This is Interceptor 2. Avatar, prepare to be boarded. We mean no harm." the Intercomm unit spoke.

"Avatar? This ship is called Avatar?... man that sucks!" Cade commented. "And they mean us no harm, eh? This sure gives us an advantage!" Cade pulled out his blaster, lightly stroking the nozzel.

((Hey Steven, I hope you didn't mind me technically describing the ship as a Space Yaught (reference to GOTO's yaught from TSL. XD), It's just that I have no idea what your pirate interceptor looks like, so... yeah. Sorry :D))
 Grace
04-11-2007, 9:56 AM
Cass' eyes widened. "Ooh..." she muttered. "Guess they didn't see us..." She swerved aside, just as the tractor beam caught hold of Cade's ship.

"Interceptors, fighters," Cass observed. "Part of a pirate fleet, if I had to guess. Don't worry, Slate. We'll not loose them."

With a short burst of speed, Cass swept up and behind the interceptor's sensors, flaring her engines as she did so to simulate a jump to hyperspace. Then, she cut power to the engines and docked very gently atop the interceptor, undetected.

"One more benefit of my little ship here," Cass said, flicking a switch. "Docking camouflage." The fighter shimered faintly and vanished entirely. "Downside of it is that it only works when I'm parked... but still nice for hitching rides on the backs of any unsuspecting pirates!" She grinned and powered down all systems except life support.

"And now, we wait," she told Slate.
 steven
04-11-2007, 12:32 PM
(The Interceptors is a firgate, not their not yatch. Yatch's are crap in this day and age)
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-10063-1160866857.jpg)

"Sir, something landed straight onto of secondary sensory relay. We believe it's trying to hitch a ride," the rodian sensor officer informed.
"Good thing we have a virus for this sort of things, inform the boss we both of the ships in custody and to met by a cruiser," The Captain order
"A cruiser sir?"
"Yes, scans indicate a high Midi-chlorians in most of them. High enough to be a Jedi. And the only Jedi you see nower day either belong to the Sith or Empire. Both of which, we are at war with," The Captain explained "And our Cruisers have a Ysalamir generator which is strong enough to disable Darth Krayt force capialities... Trust me, we've tested it on him." He boasted. A minute later the ships exitted hyperspace and waiting for was a large cruiser, similar in appereance to Mon Calamari Cruiser used by the Rebellion during the first Galactic Civil War. Before the Intercepter went inside the Cruisers hanger, the group could see a large astroid base and hundreds of small ships patroling around it. "Welcome the Lantean III. I'm sorry we have to bother you like this however we need to know what happened to the Wheel. Once you have been transfered to Lantean III, you will be put up the VIP guest quaters untill your questioning. Once that is other you will be free to leave." The Captain said into a microphone, the message was sent to both ships.
 SkywalkerRules
04-11-2007, 3:26 PM
Lyna saw Cade pull out his blaster. She placed a gentle hand on Cade's hand where the blaster was. "Don't take out your blaster. If they promise that they mean us no harm...trust them." Lyna smiled. She added, "I'm sure this is all a mistake. We'll be ok."

Cyan jumped on Cade's shoulder, and it seemed like she agreed with Lyna. The little binjinphant wagged it's long tail happily. Lyna chuckled. "Cyan, ya can't go on other people without asking them first," she said with a joke.
 Grace
04-11-2007, 4:17 PM
"What?" Cass suddenly exclaimed. "No, no, no!"

She pounded furiously on the control panel as it shut down under the influence of some virus. Life support shut down, leaving them with only the air it had pumped into the cockpit before the virus killed it. The landing 'hooks' detached and the little ship began to drift. Then, it was caught in a tractor beam and carried along.

"Damn good virus," Cass observed with a shrug. "Has to be... takes a hell of a smart virus to get into my ship's computer." She cocked her head. "I must meet their programmer."

As the little fighter was drawn into the cruiser, it found enough power left to disengage the black armor and the plain, little silver ship was deposited gently, not far from the ship Cade and company had taken.

"Suppose we go meet the hosts, eh?" Cass said cheerfully, glancing back at Slate. Without waiting for an answer, she tugged at a manual release lever and pushed the cockpit bubble up and forward, and then stepped out onto the wing. She took a moment to look around before dropping off the wing, three feet to the floor.
 SkywalkerRules
04-12-2007, 9:53 AM
Cyan jumped off of Cade's shoulder, landed on the floor, and sniffed. The air was fine, and the ship seemed to be clear. Cyan let out a snort, which indicated she was excited. The little binjinphant wanted adventure.

Lyna picked her up, smiling. "Woah, there, little one. Patience," Lyna told Cyan, as if she knew what the little creature was thinking. They began to look around inside.
----------------------------
Shado walked alongside with Wolf. He hadn't spoken, until now. "Master," Shado began, "What if these people can help us? I sense no danger, and they seem to be hospitable." Shado thought about the things that might though. No. I'm sure we'll be alright, Shado thought.
 Master_Archon
04-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Wolf looked over at Shado, a look of concentration on his face.

"Hm, they seem nice enough, but it doesn't mean they won't try anything. Keep your eyes open," he told Shado.
Slate unstrapped himself from the seat, getting up, he stepped out onto the ship, then dropped to the ground aswell. He, however, hated captivity, no matter how, free, anyone told him he was, he wouldn't accept this, hospitality, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Slate thumbed his 'Caster' Pistol, the only weapon he had on him, that was out in the open. He was going to follow the crazy lady, see what was going on, then, if he was told to stay, he would not, he would get out of there, he could track the group from outside the cruiser, so long as he didn't have to put up with captivity.

He walked up next to Cassandra, Cass, whoever she was, and began following.

"Would you like me to hold your hand?" Slate joked sarcastically, holding his hand out.
 SkywalkerRules
04-13-2007, 7:56 AM
Lyna looked back at the Avatar ship. She turned to Cade and asked, "What about XG-91? Should we go get him?" Lyna totally wasn't sure, because he was an Assassin Droid. But she really hoped that all this situation would be cleared before they leave. If they leave.
 Grace
04-13-2007, 10:59 AM
Cass grinned and caught Slate's offered hand. "Wouldn't hurt to do a little play-acting, now would it? Although..." She gave his hand a gentle tug, drawing him closer and wrapped her arm around his waist. "If we're trying to mimic a couple, I think this would be the better approach."

She laughed and pulled away. "On the other hand, we might be having a little 'spat' and, like so many air-headed human couples, be unwilling to show affection." She shrugged. "Human relationships... never could understand them..."
 Master_Archon
04-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Slate was caught off guard by the sudden arm around his waist, but it didn't surprise him for long. His little hand joke had been an indication towards how children got scared in new and strange places, not about a relationship thing.

'What's on her brain?' He thought to himself suspiciously.

He stared at her for a moment, listening to her.

"Human relationships... never could understand them..." She said.

Slate only shook his head at her, chuckling slightly. "Me neither," he complied.

"Then again, I haven't had many relationships in my life, so I wouldn't really know," Slate shrugged. Slate decided to play her game, and he drew close to her, "there's alway's the...opportunity, to learn, though."

His voice was cold and smooth, holding an unnaturally unsarcastic, sleek tone in it.
 Grace
04-13-2007, 2:31 PM
"Me neither," Cass said softly. "And yes... opportunity..." She stared up into his eyes for a moment. Then, with a chuckle, she looked around. "Although... where are the hosts? I wanna know what sort of virus they cooked up that fried my ship's head!"

She gestured not far away. "There's Skywalker and friends... they seem as lost as I feel!"
 DrPhil2501
04-13-2007, 11:45 PM
"Naw, I think he'll be okay." Cade said to Lyna. "What's the worst thing that could happen?"

As he exited the Avatar, he saw they were in a large hangar bay of the Pirate Interceptor. He ony saw two ships; his and some sort of large Fighter. He saw two people exit the Fighter, on of them he already recognised.

"YOU?" he called out.
 Grace
04-14-2007, 1:50 AM
Cass waved cheerfully. "Heya, Kid!" she called back. "Nice to see you made it off the Wheel alive."

In a hushed tone to Slate she added, "It's what we wanted anyway..."

She tugged on Slate's arm, pulling him with her toward Cade and his group. To Cade, she asked, "So what d'ye figure they want? Information's my best guess..." Then she shook her head. "Oh, right. Didn't they say that's what they wanted?" She nodded. "Yes, they did. Information about the Wheel! The fate of the Wheel."

With a look around, she sighed. "Well, where are they, then? Can't exactly offer information to a person or group that won't show him, her, or it self, now can we?" She grinned and shook her head. "No, we can't!"
 DrPhil2501
04-14-2007, 3:27 AM
"Yes, they did. Information about the wheel! The fate of the Wheel." The Mercenary woman said.

"Imagine the look on their faces when they find out that it went Kaflooey!" Cade smiled.

"So whose your boyfriend?" Cade commented on the man with his arm around her waste.
 SkywalkerRules
04-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Lyna looked at the man beside the mercenary woman closely. Then it hit her. "Wait a sec. I remember him! Yeah. You were one of the guys in the crowd, getting my autograph!"

Lyna outstretched her hand for a handshake. She added, "It's good to see you!" The young woman smiled. "I'm Lyna Honso. Oh, of course," she said, laughing nervously, "Ya got my autograph."
 Master_Archon
04-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Slate was taken for a ride as he was dragged over to Cade and company.

"I wanted to remain inconspicuous," he hissed at Cass in a whisper as she drew him with her.

"So whose your boyfriend?" Cade asked, Slate cringed at the thought, but to remain unanimous, he could only let them think what they wanted. He could only hope Cass wouldn't carry his nightmare further.

"Wait a sec. I remember him! Yeah. You were one of the guys in the crowd, getting my autograph!"

Lyna outstretched her hand for a handshake. She added, "It's good to see you!" The young woman smiled. "I'm Lyna Honso. Oh, of course," she said, laughing nervously, "Ya got my autograph."

"Yes, nice to meet you," he said cheerfully, shaking her hand heartily, but all-in-all he was acting, he didn't need them suspicious of him because of some stoic attitude.
 Grace
04-14-2007, 1:40 PM
"Ah, yes!" Cass said cheerfully. "He's... Gordon Malvo. Good friend of mine." She glanced up into Slate's eyes, grinning. "Likes to... play with ice cubes, when they're around."

Shrugging, she looked around. "But where are they?" she wondered. "It's rather impolite to drag in a select few for questioning and then ignore them..." She frowned. "Very impolite indeed."
 steven
04-14-2007, 2:06 PM
As soon as she finished her question, the doors opened and two squads of marines flooded in, all pointing their guns at the group and began to flank their poistion. "Place all weaponary infront of you and put your hands in the air!"
 DrPhil2501
04-14-2007, 8:47 PM
"Yeah? Who says so?" Cade frowned at the pirates pointing rifles in their faces. He unclipped his Lightsaber and Blaster and dropped it too the floor. He'll play along... for now!
 SkywalkerRules
04-14-2007, 9:12 PM
Lyna also dropped her brown bag with her supplies and lightsaber in it, too. She looked at the pirates nervously. Then muttered, "I've got a bad feeling about this." Cyan, who was curled up in Lyna's arms, glared at the pirates.

She gave a low snarl at them. "Cyan, no," Lyna whispered sternly at her little friend and pet. The little binjinphant lowered her head in shame. She didn't want anything to happen to Lyna, or her other new friends.
 Grace
04-14-2007, 10:23 PM
"Oh, amusing," Cass said, even loud enough for the surrounding marines to hear. "Hadn't you heard a telekine is just as dangerous without weapons?" She shook her head. "So let's put things a little straighter. I will not give up my weapons. Had no intention of using them anyway. But if you're still nervous of me, you can offer yourselves as an escort."

With a little smile, she took a step forward. "Now," she said. "Where's the man behind the muscle? Who's in charge? What information is desired?" As an afterthought, she added, "Oh! And who programmed that virus? I simply must meet him!"
 steven
04-14-2007, 10:48 PM
"Number one, I'm in charge," Vaar said stepping front of the marines "Stand down. If they even try to use their weapons on anyone then go ahead. We do not fear these people. They are Jedi Knights. Well known Jedi Knights so I want to get this done rather quickly so they don't attract any unwanted attention. I am Vaar Frien, leader of the Order. This cruiser will be docking with Lantean III in three minutes. Once there you will escorted to the VIP rooms. When we're ready I will call for you, you will tell us what happened on the Wheel and then your free to do what you please."
Page: 2 of 4