Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pink Kitties!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-21-2007, 1:36 AM
Aren't they the bestest thing uver?

They are the best ninjas too, they can hold many potato lizards at bay with only a small contingent and a turkey sandwitch!

Who is your favorite Ninja Kitty!!!!!!?
 Det. Bart Lasiter
03-21-2007, 1:39 AM
what the hell
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-21-2007, 1:43 AM
The pink kittens are truly, awesome, you just have to stare into their soul to understand them and the universe.
 Samuel Dravis
03-21-2007, 1:50 AM
yes i think so johnny! i think this one is a vampire!

http://www.hula-la.com/girl_images/sauced-pink.jpg)

Kitties! All those kitty haters need to go to hell! And lives with these guys!
http://hell.unsaccodicanapa.com/img/eminem.jpg)
 Poopdogjr
03-21-2007, 1:54 AM
.... I think that I just may love you. You are almost exactly like me, but you are not me. Are are you? I mean me? We? Down by a tree? Sippin' on some tea?

Your insanity moves me and touches me deep in my soul. It also makes me go doody in my pants. And watch and the poo piles up in my pants eventually taking up the entire interior of my pants thus making htme poop pants. And then run around while my pants are completely chock full of poo and some falls out the bottom when you run and you feel it bein' all squishy and squashy.

I do beileve that dogs make far superior ninjas then cats though. If you look back through my posts, you will see lots of scientific proof of this. But please let this be an open discussion upon all things magical and butt pleasing.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-21-2007, 2:01 AM
I am epically suspicious at this juncture! You claim to be of the kitty faithful...YET YOU STRETCH KITTY'S NECK WITH EVIL ROUND THINGS!!!
None shall choke the kitties grrrrrrrrrrrr

.... I think that I just may love you. You are almost exactly like me, but you are not me. Are are you? I mean me? We? Down by a tree? Sippin' on some tea?
An interesting theoretical paradox... I am you and you are me... yet my pants are clean whereas yours are not.... however we exist inside the same thread, making it a possibility... I shall consult the benevelont Random Shrubbery and return with it's prophetic displeasure or enlightenment
 Poopdogjr
03-21-2007, 2:10 AM
Well, I am currently staring at my self wearing nothing but a mexican wrestling mask in a full body mirror right now. Are you doing the same? If not you are probably not me. If you are, post pics nao!

Also I have never seen a cat wearing a jet-pack before. Whereas I have seen many dogs wearing jet-packs on numerous occasions. Jet-packs are a sure fire sign of ninjary. Do cats just not like jet-packs? Or are they pure evil in a four legged form?
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-21-2007, 2:18 AM
AHA Kitties have cloaking devices and their jetpacks....
Therefore they are more superior than j00!

The left side of my head is different than the right!
 Poopdogjr
03-21-2007, 2:22 AM
They have cloaking tech already? Jeez. they are advancing faster then we had previously antcipated. Perhaps if I throw kitty liter into the eyes of every cat that I see from now on that will help our cause. It just so happens that I use a giant sandbox in my backyard to go to the bathroom in. I also have a sandbox in my room where I go too. If I gather all that sand up, and make some adjustments to my jet-pack I can carry it around and shoot it at high velocities into kitty cat eyes for massive damage. I'll have to start work on the blueprints soon, before that damn Einstein robots snages my ideas..AGAIN.

Also I use the back side of my brain and dont bother with the left,right, or front.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-21-2007, 2:25 AM
DAHA!
Einstein robot...
IS INFACT A KITTY!!!! AND HE HAS BEEN RESCUED BY COMMANDO KITTENS AS WE WERE SPEAKING!!!
 Poopdogjr
03-21-2007, 2:31 AM
... you bastards. Do you have an idea of how long he and I have been battling in the "Time space warz"? I've seen to many radioactive hamsters die by their own radioactive pies and see the life leave their eyes to forgive such a grevious evil. Do you have any idea how many times we have had do make doddy in paper bags and leave them on his doorstep, only to forget to light them on fire?

Neither do I. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I dance the Charleston. HARD. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-21-2007, 2:36 AM
The hamsters are a lie.

You dance the charleston. hard. AND YOU CAN STRESS THAT ENOUGH!!!

But dancing is not the same as smelling...
You see.
 Poopdogjr
03-21-2007, 2:42 AM
LOL. ok I am tired. I must leave the arena. For now. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH. It is nice to have some real insanity here to duel with though. It makes the heavens play spice-girls. Also I can't actually smell. Anosmia. But I sure can DANCE DA' CHARLESTON YO! We shall have to continue these late night escapedes some other time. Until then, purple monkey dishwasher.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-21-2007, 2:48 AM
This was no duel, your first day of education would not tax you so.

Purple dishwasher monkey to you as well.

There may still be hope for you, if we can find bleach and good tidings of glass within your soul.
 martmeister
03-21-2007, 8:58 AM
Ahh, pink pussies...uh, wait, we were talking about felines. Umm. Yeah, cats are cool, too.

Dogs w/jetpacks: I think the game "MDK2" had one.
 Grey Master
03-21-2007, 10:29 AM
*Kills Kitty and throws the remains to rampaging dogs*
 Davinq
03-21-2007, 9:46 PM
Stay back newbies! RJM will take away your mojo! Back! BAAAACK!
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Hello Grey Master.
Have you committed violence against my most precious mews?
 Poopdogjr
03-22-2007, 12:08 AM
So here we are again on the battlefield. Eating milky ways, and choklatez milkz.
Page: 1 of 1