Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Profile your fellow RDers!

Page: 1 of 3
 Miss_Mayhem
03-19-2007, 11:53 PM
Hey, we all have our opinions on our fellow RDers, and here's the thread to make your thoughts and opinions public! Delightful, isn't it? Simply take the names of some fellow forumites and profile as best you can; if they rock sox or are kickass or deserve to die, they're writing style, and whatever the hell you think they'd be useful for/ are good at it.

So have at it, critique and overanalyze and tear apart your friends with unyeilding scrutiny and show off the results!
 Det. Bart Lasiter
03-19-2007, 11:54 PM
cheez iz so ghey ololololol
 DarthAve
03-20-2007, 3:46 PM
I have to say, my favorite forumite is now martmeister. He's one helluva noob.
 Das Mole
03-20-2007, 4:26 PM
someone profile me goddamnit
 Halo_92
03-20-2007, 7:15 PM
You are kool.
Is that good enough?

Now I want a mint brownie ice cream sandwich becuz of teh fat dayz. God damn it.
 Miss_Mayhem
03-20-2007, 8:00 PM
Halo: Funny and good company, he's always up for a chat. Cool guy and a veteran

Dav: Veteran, around since always. Dav is genuinly polite and possibly sane.

Jimmy: Not around nearly enough, he's a balanced guy, the type RD needs. Veteran

Das: On again, off again, I may not know him well but he's cool.

Ross: He's over the top, in a really good way. Advocator of the advancement of Ninjas, so he's tight.

Ave: Resident fashionista, Ave is well versed in the goin' ons of RD, she may not know it, but she's the one to go to for gossip. A backdrop for the forums, Darth's been around forever and levels out the insanity with her more civilized and charming nature. Awesome gal. Uber veteran

Zel: A Veteran, known for stirring up drama, Zel is otherwise softspoken and a bit of an enigma to me. Veteran

Lex: Happy-go-lucky and more bubbly than in person, Lex is charismatic if still uninitiated to RD lore

Tabby: I know her as a real world friend, as an RDer, she remains shrouded in newbery. Hacks at the conventions of grammer

Smon: On again-off again mod with a kooky and quirky personality, grammer and spelling Vocabulator as well. He's a riot. Veteran

Jmac: Someone put this guy into a straightjacket He's too obnoxious and wild and downright outrageous. A source of humor however. Veteran

Milo: Not as bad as Sam or Jmac, but Milo doesn't neccisarily cencor his thoughts either. A quirky, if shady character, he's pretty kickass. Veteran

Itchy:a flurry of untamed behavior who never doubts speaking whatever is on his mind. It's both his charm and fault. Veteran

SamnMax:it's brash, uncencored people like him that put RD on the map. He remains an enigma in mny respect, but I'm not about to un him out. Veteran

Cheez: at times he's an ass, but he's still cool despite his lack of self-restraint. Goneish oldbie

Mashi: She isn't around much anymore, but when she was she was deliriously random and loud, good traits in an RDer. Goneish Oldbie

Martmeister: a nice guy, abides the rules of grammer. Somewhat underspoken but he's cool, kinda newish.

Grey: still a bit of a newbie, but relatively semi-polite if a downer at times
 Davinq
03-20-2007, 9:01 PM
Genuinely polite and possibly sane?!

True, true.

*and then... the poison dude in Spiderman 3 comes and possesses me*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TTTTTT!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erm, yeah, sorry bout that. Let's see what opinions I can dreg up on you RDers you. Yesh, here we are:

Dav - dude that dude is the hella tightest person eva! Go take a look at his MySpace at .com/danistehspiffy

Mayhem - The only girl here who hasn't had any mood swings. Oh wait... maybe she's pregnant or something, cuz siding with the Ninjas must be an influence on the brain... :xp:

TSR - WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I would consider him one of the tightest people I've ever met on the internet. That is, if he would at least continue to show up to RD. I declare him MIA. Tight guy though.

St. Jimmy - Who's that again? He's been gone so long, I can't even remember who he is. Damn. Wish he'd come back so I could remember.

Smon - Makes us all reveal our inner gamer methinks. Smon's always posting article crap for us to discuss, mostly based on gaming material. Needs to post more.

Thrik - Nice bloke, good admin, but see footnote on Smon.

Milo - He and I used to be down with it back in the KoTOR forums. But now I think he's gone insane and delirious thanks to the might of RD's deserted island.

Ave - What a nice little girl, lying about her age! Ave is a real veteran here. The only other comment I have for her are her major mood swings. :P

Zelly - See footnote for Ave. Zelly reminds me of my sister, with her oh-it's-my-fault-you-must-hate-me-now-attitude. Like Mayhem said, likes to stir up drama. Not that it's a bad thing necessarily. Drama can often distill the best of people, and it's quite interesting to watch.

Das - You sir, are one cool customer. My respect for your, er, cool-customerness.

jmac - Me > You

itchy - Your perverted brilliance and tendency to hyperlink everything you say to a corresponding Wikipedia article earn my respect.

Poopdog - Your randomness, good attendence, and well-balanced insight/craziness make you what I think the icon of LFRD should be.

turtlefreak - Dude, your MySpace pic is HAWT! :naughty: expect to see a tall blonde on your front porch tomorrow.

Jaykay.

Lex is funnay, but a bit out of the loop at times. Very earnest girl. Me likes her being at LFRD.

Samnmax - You poor, poor, misunderstood person. I think I can sometimes understand what his posts really mean, but most of the time he's just weird.

Newbiest Newbies:

Marty - Your grammatically correct posts please me, being a writer myself. Stick around, you're a worthy addition to LFRD.

Grey - Not sure about you. TBD

JoeDoe - See above.

Tabby - ARE YOU A GIRL OR A GUY I MEAN SRSLY MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

Now for me to be possessed by Mr. Evil Spider-man thingy again. Toodles.
 martmeister
03-20-2007, 9:08 PM
RD should be renamed "DAD" b/c it's Darth_Ave's Domain! How many people on RD, or even LF, do you know that have >10K posts?

Miss_Mahem usually has something inquisitive to say.

TechnoTabby has awesome music taste.

JoeDoe 2.0 reminds me of my best friend, 'cept he's on WoW instead of chatting on RD.

The last thing I remember about Jimmy was him pulling a swig of D.P, reclining, and going, "waazup, my bitches?!"
 Davinq
03-20-2007, 9:17 PM
Rogue_Nine has 10k + posts, and he's an admin.

And why does thou cease to acknowledge my compliment to thee in thy post?
 Det. Bart Lasiter
03-20-2007, 9:26 PM
Niner > You
Me > You
Not Funny = You
 DylanMay
03-20-2007, 9:45 PM
Jmac, Halo_92... you guys are pretty cool.

Mayhem. You must die for forgetting me. Not that I'm around much, but still. wtf? Ditto Davidq.

Darth, Mashi... both insane random. I remember looking at threads and then I'd look back the next day and be like "is this even the same thing?" But they both disappeared and now things are sorta dull. I used to have to check every day to keep up, and now it's like whatever. *saddened*

And that's all I have to say about that. [/gump]
 Miss_Mayhem
03-20-2007, 9:51 PM
Thanks for the crit, Dav, Mart!

Dylan: a bit of a lurker, but when he does poke his head into the heathen islands, he has something well thought out and often funny thing to say.

Tabby is a girl. FYI.

Oh, and RD should be nicknamed 'the heathen island'.
 martmeister
03-20-2007, 9:56 PM
Davinq is a hoot in the steakout rpg.
Ave - see above
Psycho - see above but not as funny
Poopdog - his story reminds me of a Bob Dylan song...random, crazy
 Davinq
03-20-2007, 9:57 PM
Haha. Sorry Dylan.

Dylan - No comment.

That's better.
 Grey Master
03-21-2007, 9:37 AM
Here's my review:

Milo/jmac/itchy/Sam&max: jesters of the forum, cool and always know what to say.

martmeister: reminds me of my crazy little brother

Mayhem/Ave/Zelda/Dav: The real life force of the forums

Joe/turtle: get a room, HAHAHA, good junior members, I think RD has a future

Grey: the aw3som3 ov3lord of RD. Pwns any admin except for Thrik and Darh 333
 JoeDoe 2.0
03-21-2007, 10:51 AM
@Grey: Get a life

Itchy: funny forumite

Jmac: crazy forumite

Sam&Max: sick forumite

turtlefreak: happy forumite

martmeiter: drunk forumite

Halo: ok forumite

Dav: rockin' forumite

Grey: jerky forumite

Mayhem: cool forumite

Poop: mentally touched forumite

Ave/Zelda: best actresses, lolololololol
 Samuel Dravis
03-21-2007, 6:22 PM
Well, all I know is that jmac and Niner have a close relationship. I like poopdog though, he is a fun guy. I cannot believe you guys put in JD and missed me when he came here after I did! Oh wait, I suppose I can. I guess it is mink hat factory time for the lot of you.
 DarthAve
03-21-2007, 6:46 PM
Halo: Was cool, like a while before. Before he became kinda mean and sexist.

Dav: Rad, for shizzles.

Jimmy: Miss him D:

Das: The only real person on here I can talk to about ANTM

Ross: I forgive you for leaving me at the altar, because I now have a boyfriend(JustKidding) You's really fly, for shurz & most deff.

Ave: LIVING LEGEND.

Zel: kinda reminds me of Allie, for some weird reason.

Lex: Turtleishious! xDD

Tabby: I haven't known you for a while, but you're awesome.

Smon: VOCABULOR: THE MOVIE!

Jmac: RAWR. You're kinda weird...and mean. NEY

Milo: Kinda cool. Not much really to say, I did like your old Spongebob avatar.

Itchy: Umm...yay?

SamnMax: See Jmac's comment.

Cheez: AWESOME! Remember when we got in that huge fight after new RPG? Dude, psychopathic. I hope we can still be friends, Bob.

Mashi: BFF FOREVER. <333 You showed me TMBG, The Aquabats!, and made me an admin on your forums. I'm forever your sister in weird taco-loving twinness.

Martmeister: Has the most potentail to be really a great forumite.

Grey: Has somthing against me for some reason. )c:
 Davinq
03-21-2007, 7:33 PM
I'm so loved.
 Jae Onasi
03-21-2007, 8:21 PM
@davinq--TSR's doing the Navy thing again, so he's probably off on some ship somewhere doing heaven-only-knows-what. :)
 Davinq
03-21-2007, 8:31 PM
0.o

Oh. Poor bloke. I shudder to think what sort of things they do to chaps like him in the Navy.
 itchythesamurai
03-21-2007, 8:58 PM
I like you all. Even the annoying ones. And I never would have thought I would have ended up befriending so many preteen girls without getting busted by the government.

I feel flattered by all of the kind words spared on my behalf, and am marginally regretful that my response is fairly vague. Still, I think it's important that we each take a little time out of our busy days to help the police. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=FkYDxW30vS4)
 Davinq
03-21-2007, 9:01 PM
That. Has. Got. To. Be. The. Best. Post. You. Have. Ever. Made.
 DarthAve
03-21-2007, 9:08 PM
That. Has. Got. To. Be. The. Best. Post. You. Have. Ever. Made.
Please don't speak in short burst. It makes me think of the Talking Heads.

"I. Am. More. Than. Happy. Now. BURNIN DOWN THE HOUSE!"
 martmeister
03-21-2007, 9:40 PM
It depends on what his job is. If he took a pansy-ass job like Fire control, he deserves to uh, get it in the shower. If he works as a nuclear technician, uh, "Go Seamen" <snicker>!
And if he's somehow, just somehow (which I doubt he'd be talking to us) a SEAL, he's too badass for anything to happen to him.
 Miss_Mayhem
03-21-2007, 11:41 PM
w00t! I'm a cool lifeforce!
 Davinq
03-21-2007, 11:50 PM
Please don't speak in short burst. It makes me think of the Talking Heads.

"I. Am. More. Than. Happy. Now. BURNIN DOWN THE HOUSE!"
Sorry Ave. I don't know what got into me.
 Miss_Mayhem
03-22-2007, 12:28 AM
Shatner did. The only cure is ... well, there isn't, just treatment. You must distance yourself from anything sci-fi for at least 3 weeks.

Or idunno, it could kill you by then or something '~'

Ohh! And I patent that smiley too!!!

On another note, I realize I need to be a bit more outrageous and random. Either Ross or Milo shall be my mentors.
 Davinq
03-22-2007, 12:38 AM
Naw, we need some sane people around here, or mods would invade RD, armed to the teeth with banning equipment.
 Smon
03-22-2007, 12:43 AM
Everyone-Awesome.
 Davinq
03-22-2007, 12:45 AM
How does that pertain to the current conversation Smon?
 DylanMay
03-22-2007, 12:45 AM
Has anyone heard that Insane in the Membrane song with Howard Dean? Anytime someone says "insane," I think "in the membrane," and then I think of Democrats. Man, we played that song so much in my US gov class. We even played it over the school intercom.

/random
 itchythesamurai
03-22-2007, 7:49 AM
I saw Richard Cheese (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cheese_and_Lounge_Against_the_Machine) perform Insane in the Brain live several years ago. It was free, so I have no regrets.
 martmeister
03-22-2007, 7:56 AM
Sane people on RD??! ROFLMAO!
 Halo_92
03-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Im not sexist, I believe in the rights of women and that they are just as equal as men.
Get your facts straight Ave... Im not trying to be mean but its just happened since my Dad left. I can't help it.
 Davinq
03-22-2007, 6:49 PM
Mean to women in general because you live with no one but women? Oh that's right, you have three sisters. Case in point.
 Psychochaos3
03-22-2007, 7:35 PM
I'm pretty nonexistent. Oh well,

Dav: Nice Guy.

Martmeister: Great Potential

Darth: The Queen Fashionista Forumite

Jmac: Thought he was a girl for a while.

Itchy: The other guy who never changes Avatar and Sig

Halo: Can't get enough Covenant killing happy time.

Dylan:?

Zelda: Old friend

Smon:Greatest Forumite in my opinion. Very creative name,

Mayhem: Fellow player of RE4.

SD:?

Jimmy: Fan of my first favorite band. Green Day.

Milo: Imaaaagiiinaatiiiooon.

Cheez: Miss him. Hope he comes back soon.

Das: Taj from Van Wilder?

Lex: Forgot who that was.

Ross: ?

JohnDoe:?

Psychochaos3: Never changes Avatar. NEVER.
 DarthAve
03-22-2007, 8:08 PM
Mean to women in general because you live with no one but women? Oh that's right, you have three sisters. Case in point.
Well, we have a right to be bitches. About 1 week out of every month, we go through complete hell. Oh and when it comes to babies, we're the ones that have to carrie them inside us for 9 months, face complete redicule for getting 'Knocked up', and then take care of the kid while guys go do their own thing.
 Halo_92
03-22-2007, 9:17 PM
Not all guys do that and some times the girls lead them on.
 DarthAve
03-22-2007, 9:19 PM
Yeah, but those girls are loaded whores.
 Samuel Dravis
03-22-2007, 9:36 PM
SD:?Haha I love that. "?!" Thanks psycho!

Yeah, but those girls are loaded whores.Tell me, where do I meet these fabled beings. :naughty:
 Halo_92
03-22-2007, 9:39 PM
well the guys r man-whores.
 DarthAve
03-22-2007, 9:53 PM
Wow, Halo we ain't so different. The guys at my school are man whores who play basketball and think they're so much better than everyone at else at school because they can throw a sphere through a ring.
 Davinq
03-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Deja Vu Ave, Deja Vu. Especially the fvcking 7th graders, who are ridiculously pathetic at b-ball, losers.

Being 6'0" is pretty advantageous in pwning the b-ball noobs though. ;)
 itchythesamurai
03-22-2007, 11:43 PM
 Miss_Mayhem
03-23-2007, 12:54 AM
*coughstupidseviescough*

Whores are readily available, lounging about in the mall with super short skirts, usually in front of a Hollistor.
 Ray Jones
03-23-2007, 4:53 AM
Niner, Redwing, Lynk, Rogue15, all have far more than 10k posts, so no forum for Dave_Arth!

samurai: I know Ami, she's pretty cool. Also, you should have an own forum. Wait, you have one.. ;*
 JoeDoe 2.0
03-23-2007, 9:14 AM
Nobody likes me, everyone hates me, they're all out without me, having fun.....
 Psychochaos3
03-23-2007, 12:57 PM
Nobody likes me, everyone hates me, they're all out without me, having fun.....
That sounds just a bit emo.
 martmeister
03-23-2007, 3:12 PM
Poor JoeDoe. Everybody! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Page: 1 of 3