Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The future of LucasArts

Page: 1 of 1
 StarEye
12-08-2000, 5:55 PM
Does anybody out there concern about the future of LucasArts? I mean, they are totally losing it, when just about 9/10 games they produce are those crappy Star Wars games? I've a feeling they're going the same way as Sierra did/does. They have totally abandoned the adventure genre (which I think were what they did by quitting on Leisure Suit Larry. Where were their brains when they fired Al Lowe? Buried in a pile of hard cash, I fear). But hear me...

LucasArts! Do Not Make The Same Mistake!!

We've lost one of our pathetic heroes in Larry, We NEED Guybrush to get us through these painful times!!!

Anyone has the same thought?

(Ok--- I admit, I don't like the Star Wars games... however, I love the movies)

------------------
If only we had as much graphic adventure games as Star Wars Games!!
 Guybrush UK
12-08-2000, 7:30 PM
well they made MI 3 & 4 didn't they???

& Star Wars games were sort of OK until Phantom Menace turned up (& Force Commander... can u say ****e http://www.escapemi.com/forums/smile.gif)

------------------
LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?
http://www.milegend.com/timmya.gif)
 StarEye
12-08-2000, 7:55 PM
Yes, that is right. But whatever they make we always come to the point that their absolute specialty is adventure games. Let's hope they continue to create them and maybe just a hunch more often than now. Every adventure game they produce seem to have to be a MAJOR production... but very few of the Star Wars games are major production.

Then again... that may be the reason they're no good.

BTW: I did too like Star Wars game better before the Phantom Menace showed up.

------------------
If only we had as much graphic adventure games as Star Wars Games!!
Page: 1 of 1