Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

problem with KSE

Page: 1 of 1
 Saber-Scorpion
03-17-2007, 11:46 PM
me myself think it's weird the KSe that have used for real long time does like this now when i click on its loading for some seconds and the nothing comes up
 SykoRevan
03-18-2007, 12:13 AM
This has probably happened if you added an odd feat or item to your savegame, or added too many. In which case, since it has happened to me, the savegame is pretty much screwed, so if you don't have a backup, you'll have to start a new savegame.
 Saber-Scorpion
03-18-2007, 12:48 AM
do you mean a new game in the game or and new KSE

Edit: well it didin't work to start a new game
 tk102
03-18-2007, 2:22 AM
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=163778)
For deeper troubleshooting of KSE problems, you can peform further diagnostics using a kse.log file by following these steps.

1. Create a file called kse.log and put in the same directory as KSE.
2. Launch KSE and try to recreate the error.
3. Close KSE.
4. Read the contents of kse.log in Notepad. You may be able to diagnose the problem yourself from the last couple entries in the log. If not you can email the log file to me at the email address in kse-readme.txt.Typically that error is caused by either a corrupt savegame, a corrupt override item, or a missing override item.

I should've put more error trapping in place a long time ago. :(
 Saber-Scorpion
03-18-2007, 4:48 AM
how do i get that kse.log
 tk102
03-18-2007, 9:40 AM
Make one. In Windows Explorer, right click in the folder that KSE lives in and select New -> Text Document. Rename it from New Text Document.txt to kse.log.
 Saber-Scorpion
03-18-2007, 10:37 AM
oki

Edit: could you tk102 send me the kse v 3.3.3 and the file you talked about
Page: 1 of 1