Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shining Light of Ashla Robes

Page: 1 of 1
 SykoRevan
03-17-2007, 11:04 PM
My first mod! I am very happy about this, even though the mod is only one robe. But I am proud of it nonetheless. It is a robe called the Shining Light of Ashla, created by the first ever Jedi Masters as a way to open an item completely to the Force. It has a number of extreme attribute bonuses, as well as giving you a slew of combat feats, all at their highest tier. It is meant for Lightsiders, as Ashla is the original name for the Light Side of the Force. I hope all who use this robe enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it and using it in my own game. Much credit goes to SithRevan for helping me with the .uti and also for letting me use his skin from his Star Forge Revan's Robes as a base for my own skin. I hope to make many more mods in the future (probably all reskins) and indulge in the addicting work of being a modder.

FileFront Site: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Shining_Light_of_Ashla_Robes;76863)
 Darth InSidious
03-18-2007, 9:45 AM
Congratulations, and welcome to the world of modding ;)
 Arбtoeldar
03-18-2007, 8:00 PM
Excellent mod SykoRevan
Page: 1 of 1