Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Legacy Of The Sith

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthSion101
03-13-2007, 12:37 PM
Heres my idea, I was thinking of starting an RP based on Darth Krayt's New Sith Order. The RP will be set in 137ABY, during Krayts rule, and the ongoing conflict with the last few Jedi, Cade Skywalker, and the fledgling alliance of Roan Fel his Imperial Knights, and remaining Galactic Alliance core forces. Players will be able to control up to 3 characters, either existing Legacy characters, or created ones, if ya don't like the legacy sith, make up your own, same for the few remaining Jedi, Imperial Kinghts, etc etc.

The casting needs that I'm hoping get filled are as follows.
Sith
Darth Krayt: DarthSion101
Darth Nihl:
Darth Talon:
Darth Wyyrlok:

Imperial Proper
Roan Fel:
Antares Draco:
Ganner Krieg:

Jedi
Wolf Sazen:
Cade Skywalker: Mohunas
Shado Vao:

Again players can create whom ever they want, these are just parts I hope to fill. Let me know what you guys think.
:D

Also any legacy characters not listed, that anyone wants to use, or add in, feel free, the more the merrier.
 steven
03-13-2007, 2:27 PM
This could be quite interesting and knowing the sucess of your last rpg (Darkness Falls) I'm joining this one. Just gimme a bit to make my characters.
 DarthSion101
03-13-2007, 3:10 PM
No rush.....the more time and effort....the better.

While im dwelling on it......I'm gonna scoop up Darth Krayt.
 steven
03-13-2007, 3:41 PM
Name:Solidus
Species:Xenomorph/ Predalien
Alignment:Sith
Appearance:Click Here (http://www.freehomepages.com/super--nova/pictures/misc/cool/predalien.jpg)
Class: Creature
Weapon: Claws and tail
BIO: Solidus' exact origins are unknown expect that he was once on Coruscant after being transport by smugglers (which he had killed). He was captured by the forces under the command of Darth Krayt and taken to his personal flagship. There, using dark force techniques, Krayt turned Solidus into his personal gaurd and in some ways, pet.

More to come.
 DarthSion101
03-14-2007, 6:36 PM
Well only two of us so far, but as soon as we get a couple mroe people I'll start the RP out. :)
 DrPhil2501
03-17-2007, 2:00 AM
... why not? I'll join!

Name: XG-91
Species: Droid
Weapon/s: Aractech Sniper Rifle, Light Repeating Blaster, Wrist Launcher. Cortosis Weaved Claws on the other hand.
Class: Assasination Protocol
Affiltration: Galactic Alliance
Bio: XG-91 was an Assasin Droid designed by the Galactic Alliance, to take down any opposing threats. His current owner is Rand Holdan, who used to be soldier working for the Empire. The XG-91 series programming seem to possess qualities of the early HK-47 models in the Old Republic era. However, the XG-91 was known to be a rather brutal and effiecient killing machine.
 DarthSion101
03-18-2007, 5:28 PM
Ok sorry for the delays guys, I was stuck working all weekend, I say we try and get this thing started first thing monday. :D
 DrPhil2501
03-20-2007, 4:50 AM
This monday, or the next?
 SkywalkerRules
03-20-2007, 10:16 AM
I'll join in too! I'm new to LucasForums. :waive1:

Name: Lyna Honso
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Sandy blonde
How she look: http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/677043/2/istockphoto_677043_blonde_girl.jpg)
Species: Human
Personality: Shy, kind, and helpful
Characteristics: Beautiful and soft spoken, she can also fight in combat, using Jedi arts and Slave girl dancing at the same time. (well, she does one or the other, too)
Weapon: Blaster, Force-sensitivity with Force powers, and her old master's lightsaber (orange)
Afflition: Slave Girl and Jedi apprentice
BIO: Lyna was born on Coruscant with her adoptive Jedi mother, Coral. When Coral died, Lyna was taken as a 15 year old as a slave girl. But abused by her master, she fled. She continued to dance on streets for money, but when she laid eyes on Cade Skywalker, she fell in love. Ever since she joined up with Cade, she wanted to tell her feelings to him, but was afraid. Lyna knows that she will soon. She also has a great connection with the Force.
 DarthSion101
03-20-2007, 12:04 PM
Ok thats 4.....one more and I'll start the RP :D
 SkywalkerRules
03-21-2007, 3:33 PM
Ok thats 4.....one more and I'll start the RP :D

But will others still play Cade and/or the others? I mean, I encourage SOMEONE to play Cade! Please??? Like DarthSion101 said: No rush. :^:
 DarthSion101
03-21-2007, 6:31 PM
Absolutely, the more that join up, the merrier, and the better the RP will go. And yes, I do encourage someone to take Cade's role, as he is a central character in the Legacy series.
 DrPhil2501
03-22-2007, 1:22 AM
ALRIGHT! FINE! I'll be Cade Skywalker as well! I assume you don't need a character bio, seeing as you already know who he is?
 SkywalkerRules
03-22-2007, 9:42 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! :clap2:

Ok, I'm quiet now. ^_^
 DarthSion101
03-22-2007, 11:23 AM
xcellent.......5 characters, im off to work....im going to get the rp posted as soon as I get home. :D
 DrPhil2501
03-23-2007, 2:17 AM
God, my girlfriend is gonna kill me if she finds out about this!
 DarthSion101
03-23-2007, 2:51 AM
lol.......mine kills me daily....itts a great feeling. :D
 SkywalkerRules
03-23-2007, 3:25 PM
God, my girlfriend is gonna kill me if she finds out about this!

Aww, don't worry, Mohunas. You don't have to play Cade if ya don't want to. I mean, I just wanted someone who wanted to because I'm a big fan of Cade Skywalker. (Well, Luke Skywalker is the guy I really like). But....you know what I mean?
 DrPhil2501
03-24-2007, 2:34 AM
Naw, its okay! I'll play as Cade. Just don't make anything TOO mushy and creepy.
 SkywalkerRules
03-25-2007, 2:36 PM
Agreed! ^_^
 Master_Archon
03-26-2007, 9:59 AM
Ah foo-y! I wanted to be Cade :fist:. Oh well, I guess I'll go with a different character.

Name: Slate Q'nal
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Platinum Blonde
Species: Human
Personality: Tactical, often cold and manipulative in his methods
Characteristics: Missing an eye not that anyone can tell; stealthy; can mess with peoples minds, even without the force; uses 90% of his brain, instead of the common 50% (not sure if that's the right amount) used in most humans
Weapons: Lightsaber [Red]; Tonfa Sabers X2 [Bronze & Silver]; Sai Sabers (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20590548/?qo=9&q=Sai+Saber&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5) X2 [Violet & Cyan]; 'Caster' Pistol (http://mws.mcallen.isd.tenet.edu/rowe/teched/vroge/cmat1/cmat1contest/caster.jpg)
Afflition: Imperial Knights
Appearance: In Armor (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37052200/?qo=4&q=Urban+Ninja&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5);) Same Armor - Different Look (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37212399/?qo=39&q=star+wars+comic&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5);) You choose which is better.
Bio: His early life is unknown, but when he grew up, he joined the military, becoming skilled in many areas, he became the test subject for a super soldier program.

He left after awhile, not to be seen for some time, thought to have died by the scientists of the program. He went to a distant planet, learning how to be a successful assassin. He made his way back slowly, taking jobs on the way back to where it all started, becoming a secretive mercenary, he believed himself free. But when he came back, and was found out, he was sent for, the person who came to get him was an Imperial Knight, who detected a strong presence in the force from Slate.

The knight knew this was not from the experiments, and immediately offered Slate the opportunity to join the Imperial Knights. Slate declined at first, and went his way, though he was still military 'property', he was not stopped. Eventually he had been forgoten, but with the New Sith Order, Slate became hunted, his files pulled up from the wreckage of the lab that 'created' him. He was wanted dead or alive, with death they could take his altered DNA, and clone him, with his life, they could corrupt him, clone him, and train more to be just like him.

Death was better than life when it came down to it, but Slate didn't find either option a good one, he wanted to be free. He eventually hunted down Roan Fel, reminding him of the one who offered him the position to join the knights. Roan Fel remembered the man, and what he told him, the man dead now. Roan agreed, making Slate a freelance knight, not bound to them, and able to wear his own armor, but he will aid them when called upon.

He only did this out of his own needs, and when he finds the knights can no longer serve his purpose, he will leave. He has also learned many of the knights techniques, helping him hone his newly found force abilities, and recently created weapons, that he gained through the help of the knights.
 SkywalkerRules
03-27-2007, 1:27 PM
Great to have you here, Master_Archon! But I didn't know that YOU wanted to be Cade! I'm so sorry. Love the the bio though. :)
 DarthSion101
03-27-2007, 2:30 PM
Sweet....welcome to the Rp. :D
 Master_Archon
03-28-2007, 9:18 AM
Great to have you here, Master_Archon! But I didn't know that YOU wanted to be Cade! I'm so sorry. Love the the bio though. :)

That's alright, I'm fine with what I've got, and thanks! :D
 SkywalkerRules
03-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Oh, you're welcome.
It's just that I can't wait 'till we start this RP! ^_^
 steven
03-28-2007, 11:54 AM
We have started it
 DarthSion101
03-28-2007, 1:17 PM
yep the rp has started so feel free to post whenever you guys like. :)
 steven
03-28-2007, 3:23 PM
Name:The Hunter
Species: Unknown (Appears human)
Alignment:Neutral/Good Guys
Appearance:Click Here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/gallery/doctor9/800/05.jpg)
Class: Soldier
Weapon: Blaster
BIO: Who the Hunter is, is a mystery and that's how he'd like to keep it. He is currently searching for two creatures in this galaxy that should be here. They have been codenamed the 'Alien' and the 'Predator'.
 SkywalkerRules
03-29-2007, 7:57 AM
yep the rp has started so feel free to post whenever you guys like. :)

So, uh.....can I start it off with my character? :D
 Master_Archon
03-29-2007, 8:05 AM
Here's the linkism (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=176857), just incase :) . Someone's already gotten the first post, but it doesn't really matter, post when and how you feel like it, to introduce your character :D . (Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it ;) )
 SkywalkerRules
03-29-2007, 10:19 AM
I posted mine already. Ooooh, I'm excited!! Can't wait to continue! Thanks for telling me where to find it, Master_Archon!
 Grace
03-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Man! I gotta make it a habit to check into this section of the forum... I'll miss out on some good RP's if I don't! :)

Name: Cassandra 'Cass' Morgan (See characteristics)

Eyes: violet

Hair: dirty blonde

Species: appears human

Personality: somewhat friendly, but typically aloof, as if the events she participates in do not directly affect her

Characteristics: Occasionally, this woman seems to forget her own name. When called, she does not always respond immediately, which causes some speculation as to whether it's her real name or just an alias. She claims to have been near-fatally injured in several battles, but has no scars to show for it. She is a self-titled mercenary-for-hire, but she will not always accept the highest bidder. Given her past job history, it's unclear how she chooses which jobs she'll take since she's had jobs on both sides of legality.

Weapons: She carries two of each weapon; lightsabers (orange and yellow), blaster pistols (both look heavily modified), long knives (each with its name etched into its blade)

Afflition: Mercenary-for-hire

Appearance: her hair is cut short, just barely long enough in the front and sides to frame her face; she is 5' 8" tall and has a slender, but toned frame; her clothing choice at first glance seems to resemble that of a Jedi, but when she fights, she removes the dark brown cloak, revealing a form-fitting battle armor that can only be described as 'foreign'

Bio: Cassandra Morgan tells so many contrasting stories of her past that it's impossible to know the truth. Her stories range from having been born to rich parents on Coruscant to being an orphan on Tatooine. Other stories she tells describe customs and religions that are so utterly foreign that there are only two assumptions people could make; either Cassandra Morgan was born and lived in Wild Space or the Unknown Regions, or in another galaxy entirely. And Cass herself never gives any indications of the actual truth, even if asked.

Extra note: If a Force-user attempts to get a reading of Cass, they'll not find the 'life' they expect. Through the Force, Cass is felt like an echo, like feeling the remaining Force presence of a being who was there at some indeterminate time in the past. She is not Force sensitive at all, but she seems to posess some of the same powers as those who are. Telekinesis, telepathy, and other, 'darker' powers are in her control and she uses them without hesitation if the need strikes.
 DrPhil2501
03-30-2007, 2:01 AM

I think I'm the one who is supposed to be appoligising
 SkywalkerRules
03-30-2007, 9:39 AM
Oh, it's Ok, Mohunas. Honest. I appreciate what you're doing. And I thank you for taking Cade's role. :^: Ya don't have to apologize.
 darth fmc
03-31-2007, 11:00 AM
wat aduot visa mara Nihloss padwan
 steven
03-31-2007, 12:16 PM
Huh??
 SkywalkerRules
03-31-2007, 3:49 PM
Hey guys...I offered to play Shado Vao as well too. If that's ok. I'll still be playing Lyna though! :D
 Grace
03-31-2007, 4:29 PM
Huh??

Uh... I think he's referring to Visas Marr and Nihilus... dude, this RP's like more than 4000 years later. :confused:
 DrPhil2501
03-31-2007, 8:53 PM
Its all right fmc. Its quite natural for new members of the forums to make mistakes when they first begin to use it. Heck, I even made a few mistakes in the past when I first joined.
 steven
04-07-2007, 1:26 PM
Name:Vaar Frien
Species:Feeorin
Alignment: The Order (Pirate/Rebellion Faction)
Appearance:Click here (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/21/Feeorin_UAA.jpg)
Class: Pirate/Leader
Weapon: Stouker concussion rifle (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/ec/ConcussionRifle_MV.png)
BIO: Vaar is commander of the Order and of Lantean III, a powerfull spacestation which is capial of intersellar travel. The station is roughly two century's old and during it's time it has many owners. It was built by the Confederacy as a place to hide it's leaders however not long after being completed it was abandonded. It was later found by Palpatine who had planned to turn this place into a mobile fortress who's fire power was beaten only by the Death Stars. However after the upgrades where complete, the station was once again abandoned due to Palpatines death. However this time it was left alone for five decades untill found by Vaar's father and the order. After he was killed, Var took controll of the station and has hid it inside the belly of large nebula/dust cloud/astroid field and uses it as a base of operations for the Order. The Order is a powerfull Pirate/Rebellion organizations which operates around Lantean III. Although there's only three hundred members (175 Miltary personaly and 125 civilan personel), there are a force to be reckoned with and not to be taken lightly.

Last character, I was thinking during after your escape, you could bump into Order patrols and get sent back to Lantean III for questioning. After doing a favour Vaar allows them to stay on the base. Here Lyna and others could be trained before the next confronation with Krayt, what do you guys think?
 SkywalkerRules
04-07-2007, 8:35 PM
You mean Cade, Lyna, and the rest being trained as better Jedi and all? Yeah, that sounds cool! :) By the way, I made up a last character... actually, it's an animal.

Name: Cyan
Eyes: Bluish-green
Hair: black and white (covered)
Species: Tessellated Arboreal Binjinphant
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/01/CuteKangarooLikeBeing.jpg)
Genre: Female
Afflition: Runaway Lab animal
Weapon: Teeth and little claws, also strength and sonic howl
Personality: Good-natured, funny, and loyal

Bio: Cyan was once an ordinary binjinphant. Until one day, reasearchers found her on the streets alone. They took Cyan to a secret lab to test this new chemical. When they needled the liquid into the little binjinphant's skin, things began to turn upside down for Cyan. She had incredible strength and hearing, jumps higher than any human or animal, and does a loud sonic howl to break, ruin, or make objects fly off balance. When Cyan ran away from the lab, she ran into a nearby ship on Corellia. The ship was carried off to The Wheel, and the ship belonged to Rand Holden and his droid. Cyan had herself well hidden.

Note: When Lyna's alone in a headquarter of XG-91's ship, Cyan peeks out happily. Cyan and Lyna then become friends, as well as Lyna's pet.
 DrPhil2501
04-07-2007, 9:40 PM
Instead of a dog, why not a rather friendly Kath Hound? Just a suggestion.
 steven
04-08-2007, 5:38 AM
Sion, would you mind is Solidus killed Nihl due to his actions which led to Skywalker escaping?
 SkywalkerRules
04-08-2007, 7:18 PM
Um....Ok, Mohunas. But can it be a young Kath Hound? :D I want it to be kind of cute-looking on the outside, but strong on the inside. If that's alright.

Oh, wait! What about a binjiphant? You know, one of those cute little things that has the long tails, cute eyes, and all? Whatcha' think?
 DrPhil2501
04-08-2007, 9:27 PM
Um....Ok, Mohunas. But can it be a young Kath Hound? :D I want it to be kind of cute-looking on the outside, but strong on the inside. If that's alright.

Oh, wait! What about a binjiphant? You know, one of those cute little things that has the long tails, cute eyes, and all? Whatcha' think?

Sure, why not? And why are you asking me for? It's your decision, so you make one which makes you feel happy.
 SkywalkerRules
04-09-2007, 8:01 AM
Oh. Right. :D
Page: 1 of 1