Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

(PC) Jade Empire Storyline Discussion (possible spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 dewayne26
03-12-2007, 11:27 PM
i have a theory and a couple question on my theory i want no details just to know i'm on the right track. Zu is Dawn Star father or guardian.

i got two games on male and one female. on the female can you have a romance with Dawn Star?

how do you complete the puzzle in master li"s room? just follow color pattern?
 oldflash
03-13-2007, 3:32 AM
i have a theory and a couple question on my theory i want no details just to know i'm on the right track. Zu is Dawn Star father or guardian.

i got two games on male and one female. on the female can you have a romance with Dawn Star?

how do you complete the puzzle in master li"s room? just follow color pattern?

Master Li is DownStar father. Zu was one who save DownStar at the begining but after that has cut any link to her and hide at the edge of empire. The fact that Zu was so close to TwoReaver was only coincidence.
The only romance between 2 female is PC/Princes
Follow color in first step to get a silver coin. After that go outside behind that bulding where another lion statue is, drop that silver coin to get a figurine. Put figurine on first lion statue and combine colors to get the right result but there must be at least one figurine on the table. So, first color is green: put blue and yellow statue on table=> collor chane to orange:remove blue statue and place red statue ;)
 dewayne26
03-13-2007, 11:33 AM
thanks for the ionfo. althought i just want if my theory kinda correct. i forgot to take in account Dawn Star's comment about the clothing of the lotus guy on the beach looking familiar. but it make sense...

i do have one question look for answer on bioware forums. in the followers window there like 5 boxes with with question marks are they optional characters?
 Ghost Down
03-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Yes, they are secret characters which you can unlock..

- Ghost Down
 oldflash
03-14-2007, 9:31 AM
Hmmm... my game has only 4 "?" slots. :)
 dewayne26
03-14-2007, 10:58 AM
so does mine hehe sorry
 Grey Master
03-14-2007, 4:33 PM
The additional character are : Abbot Song, the other demon inside Wildflower(you have to talk to her a lot to get this character), Death's hand and an kinda god dude you meet in a heaven.

Hope this helps. :)
 oldflash
03-15-2007, 3:11 AM
I don't know about one slot since I play only on open palm way. I suppose followers of closed fist get another character instead of Abbot Song.
 JoeDoe 2.0
03-15-2007, 9:49 AM
-edit by d3: this will spoil the main storyline. If you haven't beaten the game, don't read it unless you don't care about the plot twists.

Abbot song is a character in your party no matter your aligment, Death's Hand becomes a party member when you face Master Li on the Temple and bind Death's Hand to you, if you do this, prepare for a shock from the other characters

READ THE ABOVE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! :)
 oldflash
03-19-2007, 4:01 AM
Is any of you found funny hidden things (I don't know the right terms for this) like Balck Whirlwind's daily note?
 HK-52
05-20-2008, 11:55 PM
where are hidden the double axes, not Tang Vengance (or Revenge? I don't know my game is inn spanish) so where are the double axe?
(if you don't tell me then teach me to change weapons using jade empire savegame editor, or if you won't then please give a screen of the axe, AXE RULES)
 Lantzen
05-24-2008, 5:34 AM
Heavy ending spoiler
Did you know that you could make a WO to Master Li at the end ? ^^ I have never notice that option before, that you could let him win thourgh the end conversation
Page: 1 of 1