Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Armor Fix +

Page: 1 of 1
 90SK
03-11-2007, 12:59 PM
K2 Armor Fix +
by 90SK

Description: So, some of you may remember my armor mod for KotOR I a few years ago. This is sort of like that, only for TSL, and in my opinion a lot better. I've heavily modified the armor content of TSL to be: more unique (given new textures to some new armors introduced with the game), continuous with K1 (reverted some textures back to the way they had been in the previous game), more diverse (some armors you never encountered in the game have been placed accordingly, and a few new ones have been added), and more organized (referring to the icons, which I have updated). Plus, unique armors and items have been replaced with more generic ones to prevent duplication. The originals are available elsewhere.

There are also a few new encounters and some new items and stuff. The readme does a better job at explaining it, so feel free to check that out at the filefront download page (thanks for the swift upload, Shem!). If you plan on using this mod, I recommend you start a new game to experience all the new features.

To install, copy the "Override" and "StreamVoice" folders into your SWKotOR2 folder. To uninstall, delete the "K2Armor" folder from override. The files in StreamVoice don't need to be deleted.

Note: the "testing info" section in the info.txt file is only meant for someone who wants to specifically try out certain features. If you just want to play the mod, don't pay any attention to it. All features are unlocked in a normal playthrough, and don't require extra action by the player.

Download page: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/K2_Armor_Fix_Plus;76635)

Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy! :D
 dartmihai
03-12-2007, 4:18 AM
Greetings!

I just install a "fresh" game. What I want to know is if your mod interfere with deathdisko mod "[TSL] Coruscant - Jedi Temple"? Thank you!
 90SK
03-12-2007, 3:04 PM
No, they should work fine together. :)
 Prime
03-12-2007, 3:47 PM
Nice work!
 Darkkender
03-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Good to see you finally bringing these armors forward Skye.
 Prudii
06-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Do you have like a chart showing the armors that you moded with there giveitem code.
 draconus333
06-10-2007, 11:25 AM
woah! big file, but looks nice. I hope I don't get any problems with it so that I can use it. a few of these textures are much better than the ones in K2.
 90SK
06-10-2007, 1:30 PM
Do you have like a chart showing the armors that you moded with there giveitem code.

I only know a few. Some of them replace generic armors in game, and I don't know those ones. Only the ones with unique filenames:

maarlov_suit_a
khan_man_3
kaliim_nash_1
defender
zherron
rulan_a1
and a_heavy_15 is matrix armor I think.
 Prudii
06-10-2007, 4:06 PM
Ok thers is one i am looking for i thinks its the aretech one?
 90SK
06-11-2007, 11:08 PM
I think it's "w_blaste_22"
Page: 1 of 1