Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JA Graphics Glitch

Page: 1 of 1
 teacx2
03-11-2007, 6:21 AM
hey everyone, does anyone know how to fix this? i dusted off my copy of JA, and installed it, and when i started the first sp level, this came up.http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/brandofmatt/Snap1.jpg)
this is the part where i have to cut down the first tree. i highlighted important things on it for reference. now i havent changed any hardware or software since i last played it, and i re-installed it, and tried it with and without mods on and the best i could get from it was in safe mode it would just flicker between the picture and normal. i thought it was just that level, but i managed to get to the next one and it was the same. if anyone knows whats going on, id much appreciate some help. also i have all the latest drivers and direct x. and JO works fine.

my system is 512mb sdram
p4 1.8ghz cpu
geforce 4 mx440
p.s. sorry about the size of the pic, i didnt think realize it would be so large when i took it.
 striderlee
04-22-2007, 3:22 AM
i have the same problem. also i noticed when i opened up the console it had a message (which may or may not have anything to do with it) that read "warning: reused image gfx/sprites/y_grass_tall with mixed glwrapclampmode parm" i hope somebody knows how to fix this, i really wanna play...
 teacx2
04-22-2007, 5:44 AM
yeah i got that too. does anyone know of a way to remove or disable that texture? or would the game suffer for it?
Page: 1 of 1