Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Progress Quest

Page: 1 of 1
 SilentScope001
03-09-2007, 9:43 PM
After stating that I hate MMORPGs, I finally found one that fit my busy schudle, with a good storyline, awesome weaponary and races, and enough assistance.

It's called Progress Quest, where you create a character through a list of classes and races...and then you click "SOLD!" You can play offline, you got many clans you can join, and overall, it's perfect.

Why? Well, you see, I hate MMORPGs because it cost too much time to actually level up my character. But, Progress Quest exhibit a new and revolutionary engine called "Fire and Forget". After you create your character, the game handles your character. The game goes into town for you, buys the weapons for you, get the quests for you, kill the monsters for you, etc. This means that you can go and look at your stats going higher, and enjoy these higher stats, as you increase in the rankings. You can now leave your computer on, go and do more important stuff, then return back and see your character with higher levels. All the fun of the game, with none of the pain of loading and going to area and area!

Try it today, it's free and fun.

www.progressquest.com)

Progress Quest is a satire of coventnial MMORPGs today...but it is also a pretty fun game too, so it's nice to try it out.
 Vaelastraz
03-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Oh but the real strength of MMORPGs is the interaction with fellow players...
 SilentScope001
03-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Oh but the real strength of MMORPGs is the interaction with fellow players...

Somehow, I find that as a plus that there is no interaction with fellow players. The people on other MMOs seem a bit...annoying. "Where can I mine fish?" "I'm the best fish miner on the planet, no one can stop my fish mining strength!"

Bah. At least AI knows the wisdom of silence.
 HK-87
03-19-2007, 3:08 AM
Muaha! Nobody can beat my Talking Pony Puma Burgeler!
Page: 1 of 1