Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

StarFields: Mercenary Crew (D&R)

Page: 1 of 1
 starmark2k
03-09-2007, 5:13 PM
O.K I’ll try doing a MC in the StarFields galaxy, now as we are still working out the star field bugs it may only be short lived but nothing ventured, nothing gained. OK we’ll do my three point Character thread with Recruitment, Relationships and Timeline.

The Story

A Crew of mercenaries travel around the New Earth territories taking on different jobs, not always legal.

-----------------------------------------------------
The Ship- Shining Spear

A twenty year old Guelia Arms medium freighter with a small short range hyper drive. It’s armed a Port, starboard and dorsal rail-gun Turrets aswell as a front mounted twin Magnetic pulse cannon.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/starmark2k/ShiningSpear.jpg)

---------------------------------------------------------
Crew Positions (First come first serve , I’ll add positions if more people join. I‘ll take the captain unless someone else is desperate to take it.)

Captain- Jason 'Chase' Nasai (starmark2k)
Pilot- Grace 'Catch' Tyler (Grace)
Gunner 1- Shien Ciyagi Ryuu Jendai(Master_Archon)
Gunner 2- Tekla 'Tex'(Jedi_Atomic)
Gunner 3-
Mechanic- Phoenix Arktrantis (Rexraptor2000)
Medic- Casandra Makepeace(steven)
-------------------------------------------------------
Char Sheet

Position:
Name:
Nickname:
Sex:
Weapons/Equipment:
Bio:
How you were recruited:
Relationship requests

Rules- Rp forum rules are standard.
no 'super' character
no killing without
No char controling
Thread master controls all 'plot sensitive' Npcs
7 day absence rule

----------------------------------------------------------

Position: Captain
Name: Jason Nasai
Nickname: Chase
Sex: Male
Appearance: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/xfiles/images/340/mulder07.jpg)
Weapons/Equipment: He always carries a Reydovan Rail pistol but has access to the collection of weapons in his armoury.
Bio: Jason Nasai Was born and raised on the Gemini mining corporation world Capricorn, His parents were both miners. He didn’t take to life on the mining colony and as soon as he turned sixteen he left the world for Haven, unfortunately the ship he was on got attacked by the Gate Jammers. He was kidnapped by the Jammers probably to be sold on for slavery but one of the Jammers decided to train him instead. For the next 10 years Jason was a gate Jammer Weapons enginneer where he gained a love for all mannor of fire arm and began a collection Guns. During his time with the Jammers he makes alot of contacts from the criminal underworld Including Kioshi Poachers, Tansari and The Black Hand. At the age of 26 he left the Gate Jammers with enough money to bye his own ship.
How you were recruited: With the money raised from being a pirate he decided to buy a ship and be legitamate for a while.
Relationships: Excerpt taken from interview with Jason Nasai at the renewal of Shining Spear’s registry with the Galactic enforcers freelance space vessels
RE: Crew:-

Shien Ciyagi Ryuu Jendai- “ I first met Shien when an old acquaintance of mine introduced us and asked me to do him a favour. The favour was take on Shien as a gunner onboard my ship, the Pharizian saved my life when I was working as a piiii… lllot, yep a pilot. He doesn’t make the best first impression, nor the second… it takes a while to get use to our him but when you do he’s nice guy, just a little accidental. He’s a gunner and takes the 1’st turret and defends the ship if we get into a sticky situation.”

Tekla- “Tex is a weird one, he’s a Havenite without any psychic abilities, however he more than makes up with it through natural skill. Anyway I met him on Haven recruited him as a gunner and never looked back. Crack shot with a steady eye, I like the guy.”

Grace Tyler- “My Ships Pilot and wife, The best in the galaxy, at both. I first heard about her after I had to shoot my original Pilot. I can’t go into that but I was stranded on Nirvana when this freighter would have crash landed if weren’t for the pilot. It took me while but I found out that Grace was the one who landed the beast, it was hard for me to get to her, but hey they call me chase ‘cos I can’t resist one. I’d be lying if I said it was love at first sight, She played hard to get for more than two years but as I said I like the chase.”

Casandra Makepeace- “Will she here this?… Good, So the story behind how cass got recruited is an interesting one. I was doing an undercover job for you guys, The Galactic enforcer wanted us to weed out a couple of Fevartine gangs on one of the FIC worlds. Anyway we were suppose to replace some drugs at a deal with a crate that had a tracking device. So you could find where thet stored the stuff. Anyway one of the gangs found the tracker and Hades broke loose. Most of the gang member died and I lost a man as well as Shien got a bullet in the gut. Me and Tex managed to pull him out of the fight but my guy who got shot was a medic. Fortunetly Cassie was there as one of the gang members, she said she could help him and she did, I felt guilty about what happened and recruited her through that.”

Phoenix Arktrantis- "He's my mech, he has knack for getting into trouble, on and off the ship. He's really good at his job but is really possessive over it, he just dosen't like others to touch his tools. Once you get past the fast talking and constant twitching he's a nice enough guy."
--------------------------------
I'll add more when the relationships are sorted out including the timeline.

Timeline

926 SA- Shien Ciyagi Ryuu Jendai is Born.
936 SA- Ciyagi's mother dies when he's only ten.
946 SA- Ciyagi finds Celeb washed up on lake shore. Takes home to care for.
948 SA- Celeb is fully healed, won't leave Ciyagi's side, becomes Ciyagi's first friend.
949 SA- Ciyagi is Inducted into Jendai Royalist Officer Corps.
954 SA- Ciyagi attains the class of Royal Guard.
959 SA- Ciyagi put in Jendai military reserve, and is given Royalist staff - Goes home.
961 SA- Ciyagi Joins Carad-Galadh Military Academy.
965 SA- Ciyagi Graduates and earns Ceramonial Sword - Enters Insertion Force, is transferred to Geno Force.
967 SA- Jason Nasai is born on Capricorn. Ciyagi is Willingly genetically tested and altered, gains tail as side effect, Continues intensive training.
968 SA- Grace Tyler is born on Haven
969 SA- Tekla is born on Haven.
973 SA- Ciyagi is given the rank of (E-5) Yeosign - Pharaz-Gil Army starts requesting for him to join.
974 SA-Grace's teke powers are fully developed and she begins to hear whispers of others' thoughts.
975 SA- Ciyagi resigns from Geno Force - Joins Dыn Core.
983 SA- Jason Nasai Leaves Capricorn for Haven, but is captured enroute by the Gate Jammers. Grace's telepathy is fully mastered and her rebellious actions increase.
984 SA- Jason Nasai becomes a full member of the Gate Jammers as a weapons mechanic due to his skills in weapons repair and optimization. Tekla Joins the Haven militia as a co-commander.
985 SA- Ciyagi achieves rank of (E-7) Gunnery Sergeant.Grace drops out of high school.
986 SA- Jason Nasai begins his collection of Firearms from all over the New Earth Territories. Grace is visited by one of the Twenty and enters the Naval Academy.
988 SA- Grace graduates from the Academy and becomes a pilot for the Haven Navy.
992 SA- Grace resigns from the Navy and begins traveling
993 SA- Jason Nasai Leaves the Gate Jammers and from the money he saved from his share of the raids he buys the ship Shining Spear. Tekla leaves the military and goes back to farming at parents house.
994 SA- Grace stows away aboard a cargo freighter from Olympia to Nirvana; the ship is attacked by the Dragon's Teeth, whom Grace successfully drives away, getting injured in the process; Grace then pilots the heavily damaged ship into Nirvana for a successful, if not a little rough landing; taken to a hospital for three days and meets Jason Nasai as she's leaving; agrees to pilot the Shining Spear.
997 SA- Jason Nasai and Grace Tyler Marry on Haven; Grace's parents attend the wedding and are slightly appalled to discover that their daughter was marrying the son of miners; they are even more offended to discover that Jason's parents were unable to take time off of work to be at the wedding; on the part of the Tylers, there is no further attempt to get to know the Nasais. Umbar assigned to keep eye on Ciyagi, eventually becoming his mentor, and soon after that, Ciyagi's second friend.
998 SA- Tekla Meets Jason asai and Joins his crew.
100 SA- <The RP>
 Master_Archon
03-09-2007, 6:15 PM
Character's (http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2234255&postcount=6);) Told you I'd use the same guys. :D

Ciyagi is going to be a gunner, and Umbar can be either Quartermaster, or Mechanic, your say starmark2k.

Hm? Anything else I forgot to mention?

Edit: Ah! There is something I forgot! Ciyagi and Umbar's nicknames! Ciyagi goes by his formal name (Shien) as his nickname. Umbar goes by the title of 'Tiny'...hehehe, irony, I know. :giggle1:

Edit: How you were recruited: I can't think of anything, someone help me out here.

Relationship requests: Umbar's an open book, basically, for any relationship use wanted. Someone can have a crush/like Ciyagi! :dozey: Worry not, there's a method to my madness! :monkey4:
 Jedi Atomic
03-09-2007, 11:25 PM
I'll go with my old characters, if we can have 2.

Position: Gunner 1
Name: Tekla
Nickname: Tex
Appearance: Click here for the same old Tekla (http://gameguru.ru/wallpapers.html?group=gunz_the_duel&img=2&res=1024)
Weapons/Equipment: 1 Reydovan MG-95(Somewhat like the German MG-42) and a single hilt sword
Bio: Basically grew up on Reydovan apartments and moved to Haven and became a co-commander, incase a commander died. He stole the sword from an attacking samarui and killed him with it. (summary from other thread.)

How you were recruited: met Jason Nasai on Haven and joined after the Ciyagi and Umbar.

Relationship requests: none

Here's the timeline:
69 SA: Tekla was born.
84 SA: Joined the Haven Militia as a co-commander.
93 SA: Left the military and went back to farming at parents house outside of the city Haven.
98 SA: Joined Jason Nasai in his mercenary crew on his ship.
 Grace
03-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Well, I was gonna have Grace have exactly the same bio as in the other thread... but she's evolving, so, she's quite different :)

Position: Pilot

Name: Grace Tyler-Nasai

Nickname: Catch

Sex: Female

Appearance: Image: Grace Tyler-Nasai (http://www.colournation.com/uploads/photos/1495.jpg)

Weapons/Equipment: Grace relies on her telekinetic abilities mostly, but she also wears a single sai, 21 1/2 inches in length, strapped to her right hip

Bio: Like most people from Haven, Grace Tyler was trained from an early age to control her telekinesis. By six years of age, she had full control of her telekinetic power and began experiencing limited telepathic abilities. Even at such a young age, she had creative ideas for how to use this new ability, occasionally even 'persuading' her parents to change their minds.

As she grew older, her telepathic abilities grew stronger and she fell deeper and deeper into her rebellion. When she was fifteen, she dyed her hair black and when her mother objected, Grace calmly modified her mother's memories, reminding her that Grace had not done it herself; she persuaded her mother to believe that she'd done it for Grace.

At seventeen, Grace abandoned school, having already 'learned' everything the teachers knew by searching their minds. She got straight A's in all her classes, simply because she became very good at discovering the answers from the teachers' minds. Hoping for some sort of challenge for their daughter, the Tylers began researching Haven's military branches, but Grace had no interest in these things... until one of the Twenty came to her, just after her eighteenth birthday.

Startled to find someone whose power so greatly surpassed her own, Grace paid attention to this stranger's every word. Later, she would admit that she could never remember the person's face, but whoever it had been made a tremendous impact on Grace's decisions afterward. She enrolled in the Navy Academy, allowed her natural hair color to resurface, and became a pilot for Haven's Navy.

But even in the Navy, Grace Tyler was not known for being submissive. She often showed off her talent for flying, occasionally driving the commanders to near-insanity as she took risks no sane being would. While doing these crazy acrobatics and flight paths, she had the habit of taunting, "Catch me if you can!" which earned her the callsign, 'Catch'. Finally, after four years with the Navy, Grace grew tired of the same routine every day and resigned.

Grace's life post-Navy was one well traveled. She caught a passenger ship to Olympia. After a month of exploring the unfamiliar world, she slipped aboard a cargo freighter to Nirvana. Mid-jump, the freighter was attacked by the Dragon's Teeth. Looking for a good fight, Grace left her hiding place and attacked them, both telekinetically and mentally. Three of the Teeth fell in the fight and Grace was injured and then rendered unconscious.

When Grace came to, one of the crew of the freighter was tending to her injuries. The crew member said that the Teeth had left the ship alone after Grace's bold attack. After they were gone, the crew began to worry about what they were going to do at the end of their journey to Nirvana. Their pilot had been killed in the fight and they had no other crew who could do the job. With help from the crew, Grace limped forward to the bridge and took the pilot's chair. From there, she dazzled both the crew of the freighter and anyone else who happened to be nearby; the freighter was seriously damaged, but Grace brought it in for a relatively smooth landing on Nirvana.

How you were recruited: The flight and landing of the heavily damaged vessel caught the eye of Jason Nasai, who was at the time looking for a new pilot for his ship. Determined to have the pilot of that freighter on his crew, he went to the landing pad just as Grace was being carried out by a medical team. He spoke with the crew and soon learned that the young woman who'd just been carried away was the pilot, a stowaway. Satisfied that she had no connections to the freighter, Jason went to the hospital and asked for 'the amazing pilot of that damaged freighter'. Though the hospital staff knew who he was referring to, they refused to let him in to see her, so he waited in the hospital until she was well enough to leave and stopped her on the way out. Amused and impressed by his determination, Grace agreed to become his pilot.

Relationships: Excerpts taken from interview with Grace Tyler-Nasai at the renewal of the Shining Spear’s registry with the Galactic Enforcers freelance space vessels regarding the crew.

Concerning herself: "Really, by calling me Tyler-Nasai, you're just making this harder on yourself. Nasai will do just fine.

Captain Jason Nasai: "Husband, captain, best friend. There's not much else to say. Great guy... though even I will admit it took me a while to come around to him. Very, very persistent. *laughs* Waited around the lobby of a hospital for three days just to offer me a piloting job. It's sort of an interesting pairing, given our nicknames... Catch and Chase. Well, it's true. He chased me 'round for a little more than two years before I finally gave in and said yes."

Gunner Shien Ciyagi Ryuu Jendai: "I... hesitate to call him 'cute'. His mannerisms are rather childish at times, but he... well, he's a very good gunner. Jason has hinted a couple of times that Shien's rather older than he appears... but as I do what I can to avoid intrusion of mental privacy, I really don't know about that..."

When asked to explain that last statement: "About one in five hundred thousand Havenites are born with the potential to develop full telepathic and telekinetic abilities. I am one of them."

Gunner Tekla: Coming out of Haven, Tex is actually quite unique. More than me, even. The odds of being born without teke powers are something like one in five billion. And most of those born without don't survive long. Screechers and all... but Tex is quite impressive at surviving. And fighting. And an amazing gunner."

Mechanic Phoenix Arktrantis: Just thinking about Phoenix, my head spins. When he first came aboard, I thought for sure we'd all need a translation for the gibberish that came out of his mouth. That's before I realized he wasn't speaking some foreign language. Now, I can catch most of what he says, though a few words still slip past me. Good mechanic, if a bit jumpy. Also, it's hard to know where you'll find him on the ship as he never really stays in one place. *chuckles and shakes her head*"

Medic Cassandra Makepeace: "Doc's a little on the quiet side, though given what I've heard of her life, I can't say I blame her. She's friendly enough, though, and quite the exceptional medic. No questions of that. Wouldn't trade her for anyone... not ever."
 starmark2k
03-10-2007, 2:46 AM
sorry guys i didn't put it in the first post but it is a 1 character limit (yeah my fought), and archon can you please do a character sheet as whichever character you pick will have changes to his bio.

Edit: I'm guessing Atomic will prefer to have Tekla over Regina as his character Jason'll take Grace to be his wife.
 Master_Archon
03-10-2007, 8:12 AM
Okay, I'll take Ciyagi, but not much of him will be different though.

Position: Gunner 1

Name: Shien Ciyagi Ryuu Jendai

Nickname: Shien

Appearance: 6'10" tall; Platinum Blonde hair, buzz-cut style, long thin braid of hair going down to waste from base of neck/skull (basically a really long, braided rat-tail); Sharp Violet eyes, the pupils are slanted, like a reptiles, and can willingly dilate, also the Iris of his eyes are 2x larger than normal human Iris's, both of these factors are due to his Jendai heritage; Has elongated ears that taper off at a round, ovular point, this is due to his natural Pharazian genetic traits; Decently muscular, but thin, very limber and lithe.

Wears a tan and white Jendai Royalist cap. Wears black leather tactical gloves, that have opal looking orbs imbedded into them, one third of the orb protrudes out of the gloves, the rest is imbedded within the gloves and his hands even; the orb on the left is green with an orange 'fire', the one on the right is cyan with a red 'fire'. He also wears a dull gold and crimson-red Pharazian combat vest, with dark green and dull orange colored Jendai ribbed overcoat. Dark tan, mid shin length shorts with dozens of pockets, and strips of tan pant cloth sewed into the shorts, making them look like tassles (it's just the design). Wears steel toed, black leather tactical boots, that use buckles insead of strings or straps to tighten them, and are up to his knee in length when worn.

Weapons/Equipment: Automatic compact Mag-Rail L-Scope Rifle (http://www.the-junkyard.net/images/news/legions_disc.jpg) - Pharaz distribution only; Semi-Automatic long range Mag-Rail PACT Sidearm (http://www.edinkillie.co.uk/steyr/images/lp10-silver.jpg) - Pharaz and Apex trade distribution only; Ceramonial Combat Sword (http://www.mwart.com/images/pl/Functional_Swords_Celtic_Combat_Sword_2002_95.jpg) - Carad-Galadh Military Academy Blacksmith distribution only; Telescoping ebony Royalist staff (http://images.overstock.com/f/102/3117/8h/www.overstock.com/images/products/L1022460.jpg), with removable head - Jendai Royal Family distribution only.

Small sized, metal, oval shaped, Nano-Pack Armor system (basically it's a metal, round backpack) - Dыn Core distribution only; Digital Notepad - Galaxy wide distribution; Trinkets and miscellanious things in his shorts pockets - Random unknown distribution; Blue psyonic-computer Rhombus - Pharaz-Gil Domestic Security Force and Galactic Enforcer distribution only.

Bio: Ciyagi's family is of distant lineage to the Jendai Royal family, but moved to Pharaz long ago. Ciyagi's mother was from Pharaz, but died when he was only ten, leaving Ciyagi to be raised by his father, a kind man of pure Jendai blood, he had served his time in the Jendai military, and was even fourth in line to the throne.

Ciyagi grew up on Carad, and he loved it; he would also visit Jendai, he found a great connection to it's people, and culture. Ciyagi lived out in the country when he was a child, often having to explain to people he met about how he has four names, and what they mean. He would tell them, Shien is his formal name for special occasions, Ciyagi is his real name for anytime use, Ryuu is his lineage name, to show which line his family decended from, and Jendai was his true and formal surname showing he was of that family.

He always found it peaceful out where he lived, and loved to watch the wildlife, the Myr especially. They were the most intelligent of animals on Carad, and often the most peaceful, though they had hidden capabilities, like himself. He was always a bit of a clutz, and rather clueless sometimes, common sense clueless, not intellectually clueless; on that note he was very smart, just not bright. He was often shunned by people around him for his clumbsiness, and had no friends in the people around him, other than his family.

But at the age of twenty he found an injured Silver Myr (http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m163/Boomernugget/SilverMyr.jpg), laying on the beach of a lake. He took the creature and tended it's wounds, keeping it till it healed. But after it had healed, it didn't seem to want to leave Ciyagi's side, no matter how hard he tryed to get rid of it. So after much deliberation he decided to keep him as his companion, and first and only friend; he named him after his Myr species, and called him Celeb meaning Silver.

After a year or so, he was inducted into the Jendai Royalist Officer Corps, where he trained, and learned the ways of Jendai's advanced technology, and combat. He earned the Class (basically class is rank) of Royal Guard. Ciyagi only went through all this because he felt that he owed it to his father to hold up tradition. After years of that, he was respecfully put in reserve, and alowed to go back to Carad, where he could serve the empire he loved most; he was also given the rare, but traditionary Royal Family Guard staff he now owns. But he has promised to aid Jendai, if he is called upon for duty.

After he got back he decided to go through a short session at Carad-Galadh Military Academy, where he earned his Ceramony Sword, which almost all Pharazians have, and most Pharazians have some form of melee weapon they go into combat with, no matter what it is, whether it be a sword, a spear, or an electric baton.

After his session, he entered the Insertion Force, but because of his genetic capabilities, he was transferred to the Geno Force. There he trained intensivelly, and was concentually tested and altered, the side effect of the testing giving him his tail. He served many good years in Pharaz-Gil's Domestic Security Force, and achieved the rank of Yeosign. But his skills were valued, and wanted by the Army, and after trying to convince him for over two years, Ciyagi finally resigned from the Geno Force, and joined the Dыn Core.

He trained yet more in the Core, learning even more combat skill, and prowess, though his lack of common sense has lead to the need of a mentor, which eventually became a good friend of his, and his second. He eventually climbed the ladder of ranks until he gained the rank he is now at, Gunnery Sergeant. He has seen dozens of combat missions, and is highly profficient in martial and melee skills. Though, he's still learning, and is almost always needing guidance.

There was a major threat to the entire Jendai lineage, and so, Ciyagi was sent offworld to Haven. After a year or so, it was requested that Ciyagi be put on long-term leave by his mentor. He was, and with the threat subsided, but still there, his mentor found an inconspiquous venture for Ciyagi to do, and Ciyagi's mentor convinced Jason, captain of the Shining Spear, to hire Ciyagi, to be a much needed gunner.

Ciyagi's kind and warm hearted, but not very outgoing. He's very childlike in behavior, and often acts innocent, though you can't really say he is, because he's killed his farshare of people in combat, but in heart and mind he's very innocent. Though in most areas he has poor luck, he has a strange knack to make girls swoon over him for some odd reason, even if he's clueless as to why.

Speaking of clueless, he's not too knowledgable, as already stated. He's extremely loyal to those he trusts, and especially to his friends, even if he only has two, one not even human. He's humble and quiet, though he's not converseless, he's also very honest. He holds himself in no high regard, and respects those around him. He's constantly in a state of apolagising though, because of his clutziness. He's not easily provoked into anything, and has almost never gotten angry.

How you were recruited: Umbar, Ciyagi's mentor, convinced Jason into bringing Ciyagi aboard as a much needed gunner. (And one of the first of his crew if I'm not mistaken.)

Relationship requests: Still want someone to have a crush on Ciyagi, if any other females join. Because there is a plan behind my weird request.

Edit: Okay, steven, Casandra can have the crush on Ciyagi, but I warn you now, he's quite oblivious. :whtsmile:

Relationships: Excerpts taken from interview with Shien Ciyagi Ryuu Jendai, [who had to be torn away from tearing a vending machine apart for not giving him his junk food] at the renewal of the Shining Spear’s registry with the Galactic Enforcers freelance space vessels regarding the crew.

Concerning himself: "Gimme my food you stupid machine!...Huh? Who? Me? Um, I'm not much more than a simple gunner." [Later digging revealed his ties to Jendai and Pharaz, both of their militaries requested we keep this under our hats.]

Captain Jason Nasai: "The captain? He's nice, well, sometimes, he yells sometimes, I don't like it...but that's rare. He gets mushy around Grace on the rare occasion, I find it funny *smirks*.

Pilot Grace Tylor-Nasai: She's nice, to me at least. She can be awful serious at times, I find it disturbing, but then again, anyone who's serious around me, I find disturbing *grins*. Well, let's see...did I miss anything? She has that adult attitude, then again, who among the crew doesn't?....Oh, me, and Phoenix...She reminds me of my mom when she acts like that...*distant, depressed look*." [Later research reveals Ciyagi's mother dieing when he was at a young age, this has been assumed as one of the reasons for his child-like behavior this far into his life.]

Gunner Tekla: "Not much to say about my fellow gunner. He's a good guy, good gunner, and serious like all the others. Though I do like to get into a good game of Conquest with him. *Doofus grin*"

Mechanic Phoenix Arktrantis: "He's probably one of the only other immature people aboard...then again, he's as crazy as a cracker box. He's always chittering and jabbering on really fast, but I'm probably one of the only few that can keep up with him on a constant conversational level, though Grace can understand him pretty well too, I sometimes have to tell her what he says on th rare occasion. He's pretty hard to find around the ship, but I usually find him pretty easy, that's why the others send me to fetch him when he's needed."

"He always goes off on me when I do something to his stuff, though half the time I can't tell what he's saying...because I'm usually eating *smiles and lifts up bag of cookies out of thin air*."
[Later questioning of Jason and Ciyagi's former mentor, Umbar, revealed that Ciyagi's constantly eating, and always has a bag of junk food on him somewhere, thus the reason for his seemingly magical ability to pull food from thin air.]
"He threatened to shave my head once with a witch if I flushed another of his spools or choked something, he said I was sure to forgive? I don't think he should be calling Grace a witch...*leans forward, and whispers* she's scary when she's angry! He also mentioned I was a mechanic's best friend. Which is good, because he's probably my best friend aboard the ship too! *smiles with a mouth full of cookies*

Medic Casandra Makepeace: "She's nice, really good medic...hehe, I should know *rubs stomach*. She keeps to herself mostly, though she often talks to me more often than not, and I even catch her staring at me on some occasions while I'm eating...*leans forward* gives me these weird looks, I think she's just hungry half the time, I never see her eat...then again, I don't see her that often, she's always in the medbay."

Timeline:
926 SA- Shien Ciyagi Ryuu Jendai is Born.
936 SA- Ciyagi's mother dies when he's only ten.
946 SA- Ciyagi finds Celeb washed up on lake shore. Takes home to care for.
948 SA- Celeb is fully healed, won't leave Ciyagi's side, becomes Ciyagi's first friend.
949 SA- Ciyagi is Inducted into Jendai Royalist Officer Corps.
954 SA- Ciyagi attains the class of Royal Guard.
959 SA- Ciyagi put in Jendai military reserve, and is given Royalist staff - Goes home.
961 SA- Ciyagi Joins Carad-Galadh Military Academy.
965 SA- Ciyagi Graduates and earns Ceramonial Sword - Enters Insertion Force, is transferred to Geno Force.
967 SA- Ciyagi is Willingly genetically tested and altered, gains tail as side effect - Continues intensive training.
973 SA- Ciyagi is given the rank of (E-5) Yeosign - Pharaz-Gil Army starts requesting for him to join.
975 SA- Ciyagi resigns from Geno Force - Joins Dыn Core.
985 SA- Ciyagi achieves rank of (E-7) Gunnery Sergeant.
997 SA- Umbar assigned to keep eye on Ciyagi, eventually becoming his mentor, and soon after that, Ciyagi's second friend.

[Will work on timline later]

Okay starmark2k, I got his sheet down, though I know his timeline will be contradictory to the RP/current story, but I'm too lazy to change it, and when the time comes, I'll tinker with his Bio to fit the timeline, so no worries. :) Though I did change his age, which might help wih the timeline.

He still has the same mutations aswell, basically.
 Grace
03-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Starmark, how long do you think Jason and Grace have been married... it has to be somewhere between now and five years earlier, since that's when Grace became your pilot :)
 starmark2k
03-10-2007, 10:38 AM
well they wouldn't have gotten married right away so i'd say around two and a half years.
 steven
03-10-2007, 10:39 AM
I'd like to put dips on the Medic slot. My character will be added shortly.
 Grace
03-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Alright... I'll keep that in mind for when I start coming up with Grace's timeline.
 steven
03-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Position:
Medic
Name:
Casandra Makepeace
Nickname:
Doc. or Cassie
Sex:
Female
Appearance:
http://www.sklep.nau.pl/foto/small/Casandra.jpg)
Weapons/Equipment:
Medic kit
Dessert Eagle
Bio:
Cassie is the daughter of well known Olympian Marine, Patrick Makepeace. However the two are quite distanst after the death of her mother. Patrick did he best as a father, and Cassie knows this, however without Amy (Cassie's mother) he was never really any good it at. He found his only escape was the battlefield. After finishing College, Cassie joined med-school and passed with flying colours. She later served on the miltary vessel 'Daedalus' before it's attack and decomision. During the attack, she saw many of her coworkers die in explosions, without having the will power to recover, she krept into the bottle. Her addicition to it was inveritable. It caused her job loss and her fall into the wrong crowd. After 3 year's of this life style, a near-death experience realized what she was doing. He current job on the Shining Spear is her first step to self-redemission.
How you were recruited:
Her near-death experience happened during a threeway drug trade which included the Shining Spear, the gang she was with (The Warriors) and a vicious gang calld the Dark Stars. What was ment to be a simple trade turned into a masscure when the Dark Stars shot dead the Warriors and shot Shien in the stomache (hope it's okay with you, Archon.) That was moment when she decided to turn her life around. Her first step was to heal Shien's wounds. After doing so Jason offered her a job here and she took it.
Relationship requests:
Well if it's allright with Archon, Cassie will have that 'crush' on Shien, if not then she will be a free spirit.
 Rexraptor2000
03-10-2007, 6:36 PM
Position: Mechanic

Name: Phoenix Arktrantis

Nickname: None Currently

Appearance: Slim, but a tad muscular, figure, green eyes, white (but not pale white) skin, and short crimson hair,.

Weapons/Equipment: Two illegally modified Rail Pistols, an illegally modified automatic Rail Rifle, and an illegally modified shoulder-mounter Heavy Rail Gun. A t.k. (tool kit), w.c. (weapons cleaning kit), a dat pad (Digital Notepad), and a h.k. (hacker kit)

Bio: Born on Nirvana to the Grafters, you would think that Phoenix would have a gloomier attitude and way of moving for spending most of life his underground, but nothing could be farther from the truth. Phoenix never stops moving, never stops trying to fix something or clean it, and would probably go insane if he had to stop to sit down for five minutes. He is obsessive when he puts his mind to an assignment, willing to skip meals and sleep to get something done. He would also just stop eating if that is what it took to fix something or keep it running.

This had both good and bad effects on his life underground on Nirvana. The good being that he was an excellent worker and always got the job done. The bad being that he wouldn't stop, which lead him to be hospitalized for a bit as a child to fix this. It didn't work, and they had to release him back to his work. Luckily, he was able to force himself from five seconds of work to eat something once in a while. He has gotten better, leaving for about a minute now to get something to eat. He prefers to have someone bring him his meals so he can keep working.

He joined the military as soon as he could, serving mainly as an E-5 Front-line Engineer. He was well on his way to becoming an E-6, but chose to leave as soon as his enlistment was up. That is when he became attached to guns, making many illegal modifications to them to make them extremely lethal. This got him tossed into jail more than once, and it once nearly got his the death sentence. His hacking ability didn't help things. This was when he decided to leave. Unfortunately, since he had such a record, he could not get a passport to leave the planet and had to be smuggled out by The Dwellers in exchange for some information on how some of the more 'special' mining equipment worked. Information that was false, and allowed Phoenix a free ride off-world and to one of the FIC's worlds.

The one he actually visited at the time is uncertain, as he has visited all those worlds and says a different one every time he tells about it.

He is actually pretty nice, if you can get past his quick speaking and twitching hands. He does have a tendency to talk so fast that his words seem like gibberish, so just don't get him excited or mad. And don't try to do his job, as that gets him mad also and results in his gibberish speak in the Grafters accent, which he doesn't normally speak in.

How you were recruited: [Taken from interview with Phoenix Arktrantis at the renewal of Shining Spear’s registry with the Galactic enforcers freelance space vessels regarding Crew. This is the slowed version, which the questioner had to listen to as he could not keep up.] "Chase and I met on Doros [When later asked about this, the questioned said they met on Creon, which Jason confirmed saying that Phoenix had memory loss. The questioned denied this with incredibly fast gibberish.] less than a year ago when a depression hit. I was minding my own business, when a giant guy decides to walk up and punch me for no reason. [Jason contradicted this saying that Phoenix had been talking fast with a woman (who could actually keep up) about a business proposition when her boyfriend had gotten jealous, since he could presumably not keep up, and told him to 'buzz off'. Phoenix did not 'buzz off' and then was assaulted.] So I've been in the Nirvana military before and had combat training, so I thought taking out this guy was going to be a breeze. Sad to say, this guy was huge and I see why the woman kept him around. Luckily, Chase got it in his pessimistic heart [Jason denies being pessimistic.] to help me out. And the big guy's friends got it their hearts to kick the crap out of his also. The authorities got their in time to get us out of the hell we were going through though, and that's when I educated Chase, who needed a mechanic, about my mechanical ability. But I bet he regrets picking me up now, since I can't stay in one place for more than a second."

Relationships:

[Jason Nasai slowed] "I drive him nuts sometimes, but we get along presuming that he doesn't tell me how to do my job as that gets me-" [The questioned went off on a gibberish rant before calming for the next person.]

[Tekla slowed] "Some sort samurai like on old Earth, but I don't really know him well, so I can't say that much about him. Looks like somebody who I would get in a bar brawl with."

[Grace Nasai slowed] "Wife to the captain and a former Navy girl. The motto back on Nirvana was that the marines had the pretties of the woman military population, the army had the average, and the navy had the uglies. I have never believed that phrase more than I do now. [Fast laughter] Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on her, as she is beautiful in an older sort-of-way. I'm just younger. She's a good person, and that's her all around. A good person."

[Shien Ciyagi Ryuu Jendai slowed from the point of gibberish] "I can't even remember his first name, he looks like a baby who's lost their mother, and he apologizes like it's going out of style. I threatened to cave his head in once with a wrench if he touched another of my tools or broke something, but I'm sure he'll forget. Not a mechanic's best friend."

[Casandra Makepeace slowed from the point of gibberish after a full minute of eye twitching.] "I have no comment about the Doc other than she does her job well."

Timeline:

976 SA: Phoenix is born on Nirvana.
982 SA: Phoenix's father dies in a cave-in.
988 SA: Phoenix's mother dies of a disease, and Phoenix is sent to the hospital due to a mental disease which causes him to have the urge to always to keep moving and do it quickly.
990: Phoenix is released, but was unable to be cured.
994 SA: Phoenix joins that Nirvana military.
995 SA: Phoenix advances to E5 in rank.
996 SA: Phoenix leaves the military
998 SA: Is nearly given the penalty for his actions of modifying weapons and hacking government computers.
999: Gets smuggled off-world and has a bounty placed on his head.
1000 SA: RP
 starmark2k
03-11-2007, 7:33 AM
We have most of the positions field so i'll begin soon and Chase will take the 3rd gunner position until someone else turns up as a 'New' crew member to take the position permanently.

As i said before we can still add more characters as we go along who can just be along for the ride, a co-pilot or another mechanic.
 starmark2k
03-11-2007, 2:20 PM
 Grace
03-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Grace's Timeline:

68 SA: Grace Tyler is born on Haven
74 SA: Grace's teke powers are fully developed and she begins to hear whispers of others' thoughts
83 SA: Grace's telepathy is fully mastered and her rebellious actions increase
85 SA: Grace drops out of high school
86 SA: Grace is visited by one of the Twenty and enters the Naval Academy
88 SA: Grace graduates from the Academy and becomes a pilot for the Haven Navy
92 SA: Grace resigns from the Navy and begins traveling
94 SA: Grace stows away aboard a cargo freighter from Olympia to Nirvana; the ship is attacked by the Dragon's Teeth, whom Grace successfully drives away, getting injured in the process; Grace then pilots the heavily damaged ship into Nirvana for a successful, if not a little rough landing; taken to a hospital for three days and meets Jason Nasai as she's leaving; agrees to pilot the Shining Spear
97 SA: Grace and Jason marry on Haven; Grace's parents attend the wedding and are slightly appalled to discover that their daughter was marrying the son of miners; they are even more offended to discover that Jason's parents were unable to take time off of work to be at the wedding; on the part of the Tylers, there is no further attempt to get to know the Nasais
100 SA: Now...
 starmark2k
03-13-2007, 1:56 PM
Firstly just a reminder to those who haven't done a timeline and/or their relationships yet to do them.

And secondly to prevent any future confusion.
We will get to the station and by that time Kane should have died, We'll get paid for the job we were doing, but we'll decide to go to Nirvana and take kane's body to rest. On the way the G.E will contact us and ask us to check ou a distress signal as we are the closest ship in the area. We'll discover a derilect ship adrift at the signal and check it out.

I'll release more as we go along.
 Master_Archon
03-13-2007, 5:05 PM
Okey-Dokey, artichoky! :D

I should have my timeline done eventually, but I still have some twisting and tweaking...and I'm kinda waiting for the others to post their timelines, that way I can get a general idea of things.
Page: 1 of 1